Keith and The Girl Forums

Keith and The Girl Forums (https://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/)
-   Show Talk (https://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/f5/)
-   -   1998: Make Some Noise! (https://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/f5/1998-make-some-noise-18648/)

J. Canines 06-18-2014 03:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Keith (Post 824629)
Who are you, Canines?

I don't mean the forum names you're under. I mean: Who are you?

How can sometimes you make perfect sense and then other times you're so retarded? It can't ALL be from drinking, can it? Are you bi-polar?

I'm a writer.

When Stephen Colbert plays a character; do you call him bi-polar?

dannyhatch 06-18-2014 04:58 PM

Did you really just try to tell us that you are playing a character?

J. Canines 06-18-2014 06:05 PM

How is that impossible?

If I just agree and say I'm bipolar does that answer all the questions? Does contrarian behavior constitute a bipolar diagnosis?

Is it that hard to believe that I'm posting solely to have my words read on my favorite podcast? By any means any identity necessary? Any viewpoint necessary??

Scumhook 06-18-2014 06:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by J. Canines (Post 824662)
How is that impossible?

If I just agree and say I'm bipolar does that answer all the questions? Does contrarian behavior constitute a bipolar diagnosis?

Is it that hard to believe that I'm posting solely to have my words read on my favorite podcast? By any means any identity necessary? Any viewpoint necessary??

I think the first thing we need to establish is if we're talking to Enunciated Don or Enunciated Dawn.

Keith 06-18-2014 06:16 PM

You're so goofy that I said a point you made on the show but I couldn't credit you cause everyone would roll their eyes.

Be yourself. See how it goes for a bit.

J. Canines 06-18-2014 06:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dannyhatch (Post 824657)
Did you really just try to tell us that you are playing a character?

Like you've never "played the role" or inhabited a character in your writing. Come on Danny.

I'll say this tho. If me being bipolar subsequently equals a pass for years of crazy mean posts(you know cuz I'm crazy and its out of my control) then I'm bipolar.

Honestly, I just think I'm a sad person. A sad person who is stuck in redneck hell with no creative outlet. I'm like the lonely housewife who flirts online. I create what I want to escape.

I have to. I can't afford drugs and I'm getting too old to endure hangovers

J. Canines 06-18-2014 06:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Keith (Post 824664)
You're so goofy that I said a point you made on the show but I couldn't credit you cause everyone would roll their eyes.

You forget years of posting as EP and going uncredited. You make an excellent point tho.

It just doesn't matter. There is a KATG community and I ain't a part of it. That's fine. I don't want to write on this forum and censor myself just so Lanfear points out how I'm not conforming to the stated liberal mantra.

Everyone gets to enjoy KATG in their own respective way. That's what I love about it. Everybody gets to participate . I'm going to keep my involvement on my own terms unless of course I upset you or Chemda and get banned...in which case it's your terms...but whatever.

I love the show. I love the fans. I love the community...even if I am on the periphery, watching like some weirdo from afar...meh. So be it.

At least it generates something fun to bitch about in chat ;)

J. Canines 06-18-2014 06:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Scumhook (Post 824663)
I think the first thing we need to establish is if we're talking to Enunciated Don or Enunciated Dawn.

Well my dick is out whenever I post...so...yeah

dannyhatch 06-18-2014 07:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by J. Canines (Post 824666)
Like you've never "played the role" or inhabited a character in your writing. Come on Danny.

I'll say this tho. If me being bipolar subsequently equals a pass for years of crazy mean posts(you know cuz I'm crazy and its out of my control) then I'm bipolar.

Don't compare my fictional writing to your insane rants. And don't compare being bipolar with being a jerk.

lizsquiz 06-18-2014 08:06 PM

If you insist you are on the periphery it is only because you keep saying that you are. Going on posting sprees and then deleting sprees also doesn’t help people have a real discourse with you. People raise opposing views on these forums all the time. In this very thread, in fact.