Keith and The Girl Forums

Keith and The Girl Forums (https://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/)
-   Show Talk (https://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/f5/)
-   -   1998: Make Some Noise! (https://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/f5/1998-make-some-noise-18648/)

WittyReference 06-18-2014 08:15 PM

Surely the wife has a comeback to her husbands version of events?

Not once listening to this story did I think about deeper trans issues then, what's up with this person? Amnesia for fucks sake.

J. Canines 06-18-2014 10:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dannyhatch (Post 824671)
And don't compare being bipolar with being a jerk.

So, are you being Mean Danny or just regular Danny?

I can't tell.

invader 06-18-2014 10:27 PM

Keith was awesome on Beige Philip. I also think that Mara has to sell her brand. She is on and promoting a show where Dante is giving men advice on dating and relationships. She can't very well say that she isn't into Dante and its never going to happen. It would weaken the brand.

I never got into the idea of happy-ending massages. But a happy-ending massage where you get to rub the "masseuse's" butt while she mocks you. That is exactly the kind of weird sexual interaction I'd be willing to pay top dollar for.

Dave Chappelle interview, I was going back through all the interviews Dave Chappelle did on youtube, then came across an edited version of the time he was Interviewed by James Lipton. (it starts around 3:30) In the interview he touched on a lot of points and makes it easy to infer the reasons why he left. But he also explicitly says; "... and they don't know what happened. I have not spoken about what would make a person walk of the set of a successful show and go to Africa." So Keith, you were right. I was just inferring all this time.

Scat 06-18-2014 11:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by invader
I never got into the idea of happy-ending massages. But a happy-ending massage where you get to rub the "masseuse's" butt while she mocks you. That is exactly the kind of weird sexual interaction I'd be willing to pay top dollar for.

That story was hilarious.

And I know the original song 'Signs' from a best of Canadian music CD the family had growing up called 'Oh What a Feeling'. The song would sometimes get radio play too. I had never heard of Tesla until Keith mentioned them recently.

rodimusprime 06-19-2014 06:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lanfear (Post 824643)
Make Chemda say it - you are comfy, she gets bonus points with her man, everybody wins

"Make Chemda say it." :confused:

That doesn't seem very progressive at all.

robotparker 06-19-2014 08:39 AM

Aaaaaanyways, getting back to beards:

Beard sun protection - MensJournal.com

"Beards can reduce anywhere from 50-95 percent of the ultraviolet (UV) rays reaching the skin underneath, according to a study conducted by researchers in Australia. "Facial hair has an Ultraviolet Protection Factor (UPF) of anywhere from 2 to 21," says Alfio Parisi, one of the study's authors and professor of radiation physics at University of Southern Queensland in Toowoomba."

Keith 06-19-2014 08:55 AM

Ah! Now I get it! It's a health thing for the summer!

J. Canines 06-19-2014 09:24 AM

Mike Lawrence's beard is blocking roughly 38% of all UV rays worldwide.