Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Show Talk

Show Talk Talk about the show

View Poll Results: Should a teacher guilty of having sex with a student of any age go directly to jail?
Yes. Keith’s right. It’s an abuse of power; end of story. 22 51.16%
No. Not necessarily. There’s the age of consent… It’s not so cut-and-dry. 21 48.84%
Voters: 43. You may not vote on this poll

Like Tree22Likes

Old 06-29-2014, 11:00 PM   #1 (permalink)
Administrator

2005: Classy

With Danny Hatch, Jessica Watkins, Michael Khalili, Chris Laker – Pride Day; Team USA advances in the World Cup; the politeness of metal fans; walking across America; teacher-student sex; Keith needs to know everyone’s sexual orientation; Jessica's creepy high school football coach

Guests:
Chris Laker

Danny Hatch

Jessica Watkins

Michael Khalili

Share this episode: Twitter, Facebook & email

Get the show: on iTunes, on Stitcher and RSS feed
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2014, 12:12 AM   #2 (permalink)

Teachers should not fuck students regardless of age. I'm not sure but it should be statutory rape if the teacher's convicted because the student is 18. I could see a male teacher getting falsely accused because a female student got a bad grade. Or here's another scenario. What about an eighteen year old student with a former teacher during the summer?
Old 06-30-2014, 12:19 AM   #3 (permalink)

I thought I'd heard about the fuck her right in the pussy thing on KATG but it must have been somewhere else. When I was looking for links I found the originals were fake but probably what inspired this latest instance.

"Fuck Her Right in the Pussy" Is the Worst Hoax of the Next 15 Minutes
Keith likes this.
Old 06-30-2014, 05:42 AM   #4 (permalink)

If you like the injuries players fake Here is a compilation of some rediculus fakes.
Keith, Bucho, Sakugenken and 1 others like this.
Old 06-30-2014, 07:40 AM   #5 (permalink)

Glasses at concerts

I too had my glasses knocked off at a White Zombie show back in the mid/late 90's. I wasn't moshing or doing anything aggressive that would have made them fall off, I just got bumped by someone and they were gone. Nobody noticed and I wasn't able to find them because of all the pushing and surging of the crowd. After the show I did walk around to see if I could find them knowing that if I did, they would be destroyed beyond repair. I never did find them but I did find a few other pairs of glasses that met the same fate as mine. This must happen much more often than I realized. Oh well, Zombie still sounded great although my recollection of the stage show is a bit blurry.
Old 06-30-2014, 10:06 AM   #6 (permalink)

I like how KATG is doing sunday recordings at 6pm EST. It's a great chance for fans to crack a beer, chat about important topics such as weed or Scat's lap-top cam, (that may have become sentient and/or possessed by the Devil) As well as see fans in their underwear. Who has the cutest dog etc.

What I do not like was staring at Chemda's empty chair.

The chat was instantly concerned. There was Keith. Sporting a sleeveless shirt with a pentagram and keeping the Sabbath holy - as one does. There was young Daniel. His beard was noticeably absent, but he was there. Donde esta La Chemda? This was certainly No Bueno.

When we do not see Chemda; do we assume her for dead? The entire chat was furiously downloading FIND MY FRIEND. Then Keith announced Chemda wasn't feeling well. Hysterical concern turned to viable concern.

Hope Chemda feels better soon! Also, Find My Friend. I get it now
The Girl, Bucho, flerchin and 1 others like this.
Old 06-30-2014, 04:47 PM   #7 (permalink)

I'm noticing this poll has divided KATG listeners.

This is odd because I thought we had decided, (long ago - in fact) that nothing is more gross, or egregious, than Child Rapist Lawyers.

Now. This being taken into account. How are their clients aka Kid Fucking Teachers, any different?
moondust367 likes this.

Last edited by J. Canines; 06-30-2014 at 05:25 PM. Reason: kid fucking clarification
Old 06-30-2014, 05:20 PM   #8 (permalink)

Just in case you wanted to see all three of this dude's biting incidents.
http://https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XWsQw3_cyJ8
Keith likes this.
Old 06-30-2014, 05:26 PM   #9 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by J. Canines View Post
I'm noticing this poll has divided KATG listeners.

This is odd because I thought we had decided, (long ago - in fact) that nothing is more gross, or egregious, than Child Rapist Lawyers.

Now. This being taken into account. How are their clients aka Kid Fucking Teachers, any different?
Because every male KATG listener has thought back (or forward) to being 17 and getting to nail the hot teacher/assistant/janitor/lunch lady, and fucking voted "NO", and wished there was a "FUCK NO" option.
invader likes this.
Old 06-30-2014, 05:27 PM   #10 (permalink)

Recent studies show that it's not possible to rape a 17 year old male.
J. Canines likes this.