Keith and The Girl Forums

Keith and The Girl Forums (https://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/)
-   Show Talk (https://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/f5/)
-   -   2014 KATG Stand-Up-Athon (https://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/f5/2014-katg-stand-up-athon-18611/)

Sparrow 06-16-2014 10:59 AM

apology danish? i meant friend pastry. nothing to see here.

J. Canines 06-16-2014 11:36 AM

I only know emily as the attractive intern. Apparently shes only recently begun stand up so im wondering what noob has the ability to make that sick bastard Scum cicle laugh.

he has discerning taste. Ill prolly listen to hers first when I re up thee ol vip

knowing nothing yet I must say that michael and comedy outliers have made the strongest case for their respective votees...

...but not unlike voting 3rd party canidates like the green party, does one waste their vote or try to make a difference .? Vote w heart or try and unseat the mighty K Heller??

Votings harrrrrrrrrd

Thumbnail 06-16-2014 12:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by J. Canines (Post 824388)
I only know emily as the attractive intern. Apparently shes only recently begun stand up so im wondering what noob has the ability to make that sick bastard Scum cicle laugh.

he has discerning taste. Ill prolly listen to hers first when I re up thee ol vip

knowing nothing yet I must say that michael and comedy outliers have made the strongest case for their respective votees...

...but not unlike voting 3rd party canidates like the green party, does one waste their vote or try to make a difference .? Vote w heart or try and unseat the mighty K Heller??

Votings harrrrrrrrrd

It's like watching a monkey type.

lizsquiz 06-16-2014 05:29 PM

Quote:

Votings harrrrrrrrrd

Don't you dare vote until you've watched.

Scumhook 06-16-2014 05:55 PM

Quote:

im wondering what noob has the ability to make that sick bastard Scum cicle laugh.

She actually prepared material, which immediately put her ahead of half the pack.

Understated delivery, and I thought her timing was spot on. Yeah, the material wasn't revolutionary, but for me it played on the mess that is Danny. He's an integral part of KATG, which is also what the show was about.

Quote:

Vote w heart or try and unseat the mighty K Heller??

Vote with your heart, you fucking cunt. Anything else is offensive and an arseraping of the system.

Katharine did a fucking awesome job. It was only the fact that I'm not a huge fan of that style of poetry that stopped me laughing hard at her, and consequently tipped my vote to Emily.

andywebs 06-17-2014 09:46 PM

Double Pity Vote!

I am very glad I waited to vote for Andrea. Andrea sleeping with Danny? 2 birds 1 stone.

1.) Vote for a great performance: I had narrowed it down to her, myka, and Mike L
2.) Help Danny - Danny is great, and if she wins, I can't wait to see his conundrum of asking her to pay up or not.

My vote for Andrea is like a TTSWD awkwardness kickstarter.

Scumhook 06-18-2014 12:37 AM

I voted for MJG.

I'm not sure how - it just happened.