Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Show Talk

Show Talk Talk about the show

Like Tree95Likes

Old 01-27-2020, 03:01 AM   #1 (permalink)
PARTY! SUPER PARTY!

2020 24-Hour Marathon: The Thread

So fun! Thanks to everyone who was part of it. What stood out to you?

I see some future award noms already from some of you:

THE GOOTZ! JFOD's red bean mochi domination! Mike Cannon shadow boxing God! Usama letting the wind masturbate him!

What hit you?

Okay, time for bed... Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
The Girl, Lanfear, Apia and 5 others like this.
(Online)   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2020, 06:49 AM   #2 (permalink)
2023 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

I liked the Diamond Dog segment. I was annoyed by the return of Burger Gate. I thought that the pairing of the guests worked super well. Chemda being punchy towards the end was hilarious. Overall really enjoyed it. I wish I could have stayed awake for the entire thing, especially for the Gootz fight.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2020, 10:46 AM   #3 (permalink)

This was so fucking good! Thank you KATG peeps and thank you fellow KATG fans for making my weekend awesome!

Also I called in. Got stupid nervous. I would like to clarify that the sheep fucker was not a friend but an acquaintance. I would help my mom clean their house for extra cash. He was always super weird.

I would’ve loved to call in several more times but feared that I’d interrupt the show. Is there an appropriate time to call?
Keith, craigish and NotARegularMom like this.
Old 01-27-2020, 11:11 AM   #4 (permalink)
PARTY! SUPER PARTY!

You’re the best. #burgers #cards

“When can I call?” Are you our mom? We won’t pick up if we don’t want. Call
(Online)   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2020, 11:30 AM   #5 (permalink)

I got back home around 2:00am Monday morning. Such a long day of traveling. But so worth it!!

The marathon was absolutely amazing and it was incredible to meet so many absolutely hilarious people!

Shout out to Mags and Steve! You guys were so awesome and typify the kindness and enthusiasm the KATG community offers.

Shout out to Twitch chat. You guys were hilarious all marathon long.

Andrea and Jerome, you guys were the best hosts ever! You made me feel at home in what could have been a very overwhelming environment. Xerxes, thanks for the "cigarettes."

Shout out to Skyler, my bestie, who got me into KATG and who made the trip an awesome experience, even through sleep deprivation. Walking around Queens and bullshitting Sunday evening was sublime.

And of course, thank you to Keith and Chemda. You guys opened up your lives to us and I'm so grateful to have been there for my own little piece of KATG history. You were every bit as funny, charming, kind, and considerate as you are on mic. I absolutely cannot wait to do it again.

Now I'm going back to bed

I'm incredibly thirsty

Last edited by Kory; 01-27-2020 at 04:32 PM.
Old 01-27-2020, 12:43 PM   #6 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keith View Post
You’re the best. #burgers #cards

“When can I call?” Are you our mom? We won’t pick up if we don’t want. Call
Thank you! I feel a lot better.
Old 01-27-2020, 02:17 PM   #7 (permalink)
2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2019 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kory View Post
I got back home around 2:00am Monday morning. Such a long day of traveling. But so worth it!!

The marathon was absolutely amazing and it was incredible to meet so many absolutely hilarious people!

Shout out to Mags and Steve! You guys were so awesome and typify the kindness and enthusiasm the KATG community offers.

Shout out to Twitch chat. You guys were hilarious all marathon long.

It was such a joy to have you as our inside the studio reporter :-)

Don't be a stranger on the forums pretty please :-)

Last edited by Lanfear; 01-27-2020 at 04:25 PM.
Old 01-27-2020, 02:24 PM   #8 (permalink)
2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2019 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

It had a lot of fun with the twitch chat crew, thanks everybody for hanging out.

I fell asleep waaaay to late when the sun was coming up in Germany while the stream was still running and got to wake up to the adorableness that was Dylan Adler.

Which also meant that I got to experience the insanity that was the Gootz - all hail Chemda for the stellar booking choices in pairing him up with Wendi and also giving Wendi plenty of time with super fun guests so she could chill out afterwards.
craigish and NotARegularMom like this.
Old 01-27-2020, 02:45 PM   #9 (permalink)
2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer

Hey all! I saw the beginning and a bit of the middle. I wish I could hear the whole thing!
Will you be releasing audio of the marathon?
Best wishes,
Timmyp

Sent from my SM-G975U1 using Tapatalk
Old 01-27-2020, 03:21 PM   #10 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Timmypbass View Post
Hey all! I saw the beginning and a bit of the middle. I wish I could hear the whole thing!
Will you be releasing audio of the marathon?
Best wishes,
Timmyp

Sent from my SM-G975U1 using Tapatalk
They usually release a small part/the beginning as a teaser in the normal feed and then you can buy the whole thing in the store later. Which btw you could have gotten cheaper in the Kickstarter and will not include the bonus hour so make a mental note for next year.
Keith, The Girl, porky2468 and 2 others like this.

Last edited by Lanfear; 01-27-2020 at 03:24 PM.