Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Show Talk

Show Talk Talk about the show

Like Tree95Likes

Old 01-27-2020, 04:06 PM   #11 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lanfear View Post
It was such a joy to have you as our inside the studio reporter :-)

Don't be a stranger on the forums pretty please :-)
Thanks! Also, thanks for the shirt compliment. It was very validating
Lanfear likes this.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2020, 04:28 PM   #12 (permalink)
2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2019 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kory View Post
Thanks! Also, thanks for the shirt compliment. It was very validating
My pleasure!

Also - fixed that for you.
thirteen and Kory like this.
Old 01-27-2020, 04:33 PM   #13 (permalink)

Quote:
Also - fixed that for you.
Oh hey! Thanks! I updated my original post with the correct formatting. Have to show off our pretty, sleep deprived faces.
Lanfear likes this.
Old 01-27-2020, 05:55 PM   #14 (permalink)
2023 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2022 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apia View Post
I only listened at the beginning because it turns out my kids need food, attention and love. How annoying.
You had plenty of time to plan ahead. I told my partner “the marathon is the weekend of the 25th. I will be busy. Enjoy.”

Honestly it was so fun having a sleepover with my friends that are KATG fans, staying up all night with the marathon on, edibles and all the snacks... and not dealing with parental responsibilities for a little while.
Keith, Lanfear, porky2468 and 3 others like this.
Old 01-27-2020, 06:52 PM   #15 (permalink)

Quote:
I need new friends.
I'll be your friend
NotARegularMom likes this.
Old 01-27-2020, 07:01 PM   #16 (permalink)

Wendi for the win

Pleeeeeease cut together a highlight reel of just Wendi's reactions to Ray. I live in Canada, there is so much snow, this will sustain me until spring 🤷*♀️
Old 01-27-2020, 07:17 PM   #17 (permalink)
2023 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2022 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
I need new friends.
You gotta start converting them. My buddy who was taking pictures of Wendi's horrified reactions to the gootz during the marathon is a new KATG fan that I converted with the saga of the Dad Emails. Now she's a VIP.

I'd upload those pics but it keeps failing, so I'm doing something wrong.
Keith, The Girl, Lanfear and 2 others like this.
Old 01-27-2020, 07:31 PM   #18 (permalink)
2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2019 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
Originally Posted by shoebootie View Post
You gotta start converting them. My buddy who was taking pictures of Wendi's horrified reactions to the gootz during the marathon is a new KATG fan that I converted with the saga of the Dad Emails. Now she's a VIP.

I'd upload those pics but it keeps failing, so I'm doing something wrong.
The pic upload function has been broken on the forums for ages :-(

I wanna see those pics!!!
You can use an image host to link them, I use this one but there are various others:
https://postimages.org
Old 01-27-2020, 07:33 PM   #19 (permalink)

Quote:
The pic upload function has been broken on the forums for ages :-(

I wanna see those pics!!!
You can use an image host to link them, I use this one but there are various others:
https://postimages.org
thanks for the tip!

Old 01-27-2020, 07:40 PM   #20 (permalink)

First Person Experience: Bucket List Checked Off

Austin(blue) and I (red) had an absolute blast sitting in on the 24 hour marathon. It definitely set the tone for 2020. Best Day Everrrrr!

Being made an honorary "Diamond Dog" for the day, nothing gets better than that.

Made some new friends, Kory, Skyler, and Meg. Selfied with my celebrity crushes, Tracy, Kathyrn, Myq, JFOD. Hung out with the coolest, Andrea, Jerome, Xerxes.

I got the chance to share this marathon with my son, who has not listened to a single episode of KATG before arrival on Saturday. I wanted him to experience first hand what I have been enjoying for the past 15 year. I wasn't sure how he was going to take it all in. He left the studio to get some sleep at midnight and I followed him around 2AM. I didn't realize how much he was enjoying himself until I awoke at 8:30 and texted him to see where he was at. He went back to the studio because he didn't want to miss any more. That was probably the happiest I felt in a long time, to know that he and I shared something he soon won't forget. Keep sharing KATG with the people in your lives, like I did, you'll never regret it.

After 15 years of hearing their lives though my headphones, I finally got to meet Chemda and Keith. Chemda, you are one of the sweetest people I have ever met. Keith, meeting you felt very sincere and genuine. Thanks for inviting us into your studio for the first time and I plan on wearing out my Lifetime Marathon Card until it disintegrates in my wallet and all three of us are old and grey.

Until we meet again, Peace, Love and KATG.

Keith, jcro21, Lanfear and 9 others like this.