Keith and The Girl Forums

Keith and The Girl Forums (https://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/)
-   Show Talk (https://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/f5/)
-   -   2023: 10% (https://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/f5/2023-10-a-18729/)

J. Canines 07-30-2014 04:21 PM

Did I stutter? Is your name Scumhook?? No sir.

I'm just curious as to the extent of your American political knowledge. You seem to know quite a bit, (probably more than the average yank) so...yeah man. Just curious.

Dean from Australia 07-30-2014 04:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by J. Canines (Post 828314)
Did I stutter? Is your name Scumhook?? No sir.

I'm just curious as to the extent of your American political knowledge. You seem to know quite a bit, (probably more than the average yank) so...yeah man. Just curious.

Fair call.

I'm into American politics, yes, but I'm not that familiar with the whole Mena Airport conspiracy.

Iran Contra? Reagan's albatross.He shoulda gone to jail for that one.

J. Canines 07-30-2014 07:02 PM

Yeah the Mena Conspiracy is an interesting one. Apparently the CIA ran cocaine straight north from Columbia up to western Arkansas.

There were two teens found dead on a train track nearby. Their autopsies found that they'd been killed previous to 'both laying down on the train track and getting run over.'

Rumor is they witnessed one of the drug smuggling planes land and were murdered.

Dean from Australia 07-30-2014 07:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by J. Canines (Post 828325)
Yeah the Mena Conspiracy is an interesting one. Apparently the CIA ran cocaine straight north from Columbia up to western Arkansas.

There were two teens found dead on a train track nearby. Their autopsies found that they'd been killed previous to 'both laying down on the train track and getting run over.'

Rumor is they witnessed one of the drug smuggling planes land and were murdered.

You've got me reading into this now. Bloody hell! What a bunch of shady fucks. This goes right back to the Reagan years by the looks of it.

J. Canines 07-30-2014 07:42 PM

A friend once explained something to me.

He said he was using this lawyer. The lawyer was high profile. He used him because he knew that this guy ate lunch every day with the prosecutor. He explained that these guys put on a show in the courtroom. However, much of what they do is give and take and off the field (so to speak.)

Now. These politicians are the same. They put on a big show to their respective supporters. Republican and Democrat, it really doesn't matter. They need favors constantly. They work together.

It's probably why change in American policy is incredibly slow. Unless of course a big cash donor is involved. It's also why third party voices that best represent the democratic process are shut out.

People who 'play ball' are trusted and pulled into the inner echelon of Washington DC.

Rather than write all this shit. I prolly could have just said, "House of Cards. It really is a documentary with weird 4th wall camera shots" :D

Tulipaloozi 07-30-2014 07:53 PM

1 Attachment(s)
I'd stay way from all subway stations tonight...just in case..

Attachment 61146

Czarveillance 07-31-2014 02:36 PM

When does that guy who feels like he has to call in to every show get his own spinoff?

Keith 07-31-2014 02:51 PM

We're trying to introduce it slowly.

Edward's Screen Name 07-31-2014 07:08 PM

Greg Warren is an amazing guest. Hilarious, hilarious show. Greg kind of reminds me of Chris Laker. They both have that sad desperation quality you look for in a top tier guest.

A+ would listen again!

Scat 08-01-2014 01:46 AM

Greg going to the bathroom this episode made for great comedy.