Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Show Talk

Show Talk Talk about the show

View Poll Results: Should the President be allowed to take a vacation?
Yes 90 86.54%
No 14 13.46%
Voters: 104. You may not vote on this poll

Like Tree53Likes

Old 08-24-2014, 08:01 PM   #1 (permalink)

2040: The Agony and the Ecstasy

Richard Attenborough and Don Pardo died; camping on molly; Ice Bucket Challenge; Expendables 3, A Most Wanted Man, Nymphomaniac; Ferguson timeline reviewed; War Machine arrested; Lori Petty’s reputation; a man sexes over 100 cadavers

Share this episode: Twitter, Facebook & email

Get the show: on iTunes, on Stitcher and RSS feed
JaimeGandarilla likes this.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2014, 10:32 PM   #2 (permalink)

The President should be allowed vacation time. He gets a security briefing every morning regarding the threats to our country. Why shouldn't he get some time to put the world's problems aside.

Fergeson is this generation's L.A. riots. The only big difference is now we have social media sites to voice our opinion on.

I'd much rather give money to a medical problem than donate blood. I don't like needles and sometimes I get weak afterwards from blood tests.

I don't want anyone to do anything illegal to my body after I'm dead. I believe that after we die our souls leave our bodies and it's just a shell. I'm not one to go to a cemetery, because I'd rather just remember the person's legacy. If I had my way my corpse would be bones fairly quickly, but thanks to embalming our bodies take way longer to decay.

Steps away from microphone
Old 08-25-2014, 01:12 AM   #3 (permalink)

Cops all over the world are trained to shoot to kill, however, mace and taser are also becoming more common. It's a shame this second shooting happened but the cops were totally justified.
Bucho, Lauralanthala and Piscean like this.
Old 08-25-2014, 01:17 AM   #4 (permalink)
57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer

I'm going to need people that say; "just shoot them in the foot," to stop saying that. Like the caller said in the show, in police training they train them to not only shoot "center mass (the torso)" but they also teach them to drop the target. The cops did exactly what they were trained to do. It sounds super uninformed to say; "they weren't trained right" and it takes away from the issue. It's also super hard to hit a moving target period. Let alone shooting them in the hand or foot.
crazyrob, Bucho, phl8me and 7 others like this.

Last edited by invader; 08-25-2014 at 08:57 AM.
Old 08-25-2014, 02:20 AM   #5 (permalink)
2023 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2022 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2021 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2019 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
Originally Posted by invader View Post
I'm going to need people that say; "just shoot them in the foot," to stop saying that.
I blame CHiPs.
WSEIII and Scumhook like this.
Old 08-25-2014, 04:09 AM   #6 (permalink)

If you pull a knife on a cop, you deserve to get shot.

If you wave a gun (toy or not) at a cop, you deserve to get shot.

If you've just knocked over a store, and are walking down the middle of the street like a cunt, you deserve to get shot.
Old 08-25-2014, 05:28 AM   #7 (permalink)
2023 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2022 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2021 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2019 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

If you're wearing a uniform and telling journalists they have to stop filming you deserve to get shot and teargassed and waterboarded and forced to listen to Kei$ha.

Meanwhile a lot of that "Molly is pure MDMA" malarkey is just bollocks/marketing attempts to repackage an old drug with a sexier/cuter new brand name.

Some mofos will try to tell you that since Ecstasy comes in pill form and Molly in crystal or powder form it's easier to visually check Molly for impurities but unless you really know what you're looking for (and most users don't have a clue) then that's a meaningless distinction, and in reality the loose form actually makes it easier to cut than E, because E can only be cut before pressing, whereas the loose Molly powder can be cut anywhere along the supply chain. Unless you have a testing kit you're just guessing and guessing is much more fun than chemistry, so it's best to just party on.
crazyrob and JaimeGandarilla like this.
Old 08-25-2014, 05:55 AM   #8 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bucho View Post
If you're wearing a uniform and telling journalists they have to stop filming .... forced to listen to Kei$ha.
OK, that crossed a line.
Old 08-25-2014, 07:23 AM   #9 (permalink)
24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
I blame CHiPs.
this compelled me to look for a YouTube clip
Quote:
and forced to listen to Kei$ha.
this did not
Scumhook likes this.
Old 08-25-2014, 08:25 AM   #10 (permalink)

I think the real question should be, "Should police get time off?" No, because crime never takes a holiday.