Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Show Talk

Show Talk Talk about the show

View Poll Results: Do you have macular degeneration?
Yes 2 3.64%
No 53 96.36%
Voters: 55. You may not vote on this poll

Like Tree20Likes

Old 08-04-2014, 08:51 PM   #11 (permalink)
2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer

I liked Greg's stand-up but he caught a light case Billy Ray Cyrus disorder when that book came out. By the time the talk show came about he hit full on Vanilla Ice doing the Macarena level of over exposure. Good to hear he back. The macular degeneration sucks though, my uncle has that and they basically told him they have nothing for him.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2014, 09:28 PM   #12 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by J. Canines View Post
I enjoyed Greg's nice way of telling that drunken fool to fuck off as well
Quote:
Originally Posted by J. Canines View Post
Just by looking at this metro-sexually dressed guy on the cover; I knew it would be bad.
The drunk bitch was probably trying to call his style douchey by passive-aggressively asking about the shades. Too bad cunt, you should have picked on his frosted tips hair or something else. lol

But his reply basically still would have worked, "I'm going blind, I won't be able to see my daughters anymore and one of them is ONLY pretty (and almost as stupid as you) so fuck you for asking about my hair!"

Yeah still works.
Scumhook likes this.
Old 08-05-2014, 12:29 AM   #13 (permalink)
57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer

I have heard Greg on other podcast, he is always awesome and very enjoyable. I also didn't know he worked on Sex in the City. How come Keith didn't do his Samantha impression? I guess that it is sort of a second date type thing.

I'm pretty sure the woman at the bar was ... Just All That into Him (BAM!). She just probably flirts by, what she thinks is teasing. Think about it, how many douchey people do you see on a daily basis? How many times do you actually try to point out their perceived douchey-ness to them? She just wanted the D, but her way of showing it was the adult equivalent of a kid pulling a girls pig-tails on the playground.

When Chemda talked about putting the baby to sleep, I pictured her going all Ted DiBiase on the baby and had a good chuckle.
Bucho and Scumhook like this.
Old 08-05-2014, 12:46 AM   #14 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by invader View Post
I have heard Greg on other podcast, he is always awesome and very enjoyable. I also didn't know he worked on Sex in the City. How come Keith didn't do his Samantha impression? I guess that it is sort of a second date type thing.

I'm pretty sure the woman at the bar was ... Just All That into Him (BAM!). She just probably flirts by, what she thinks is teasing. Think about it, how many douchey people do you see on a daily basis? How many times do you actually try to point out their perceived douchey-ness to them? She just wanted the D, but her way of showing it was the adult equivalent of a kid pulling a girls pig-tails on the playground.

When Chemda talked about putting the baby to sleep, I pictured her going all Ted DiBiase on the baby and had a good chuckle.
Excellent job on the grammar, punctuation, and all that type of shit. Given the length of what you wrote and the fact that you're an admitted grammar retard, you get a gold star and an extra bucket of paste to eat.

Even the spaces around the ... thingo are (IMO) warranted due to the "putting the Caruso sunglasses on" pause that was required there.
Bucho and invader like this.
Old 08-05-2014, 12:54 AM   #15 (permalink)

The reason older men are after younger women is because their value is equal. When they start out and men and women are young, women have higher value being young and hot and fertile. Around 30 this flips and women start to age, become less fertile while the men now have the money and lifestyle that will allow them to attract women.

It explains both the 'older men, younger women' and 'cougar' phenomenons as young men have the same value as older women. Add on the fact that a lot of women spend their prime years (18-25) accumulating partners you can see why men wouldn't want to pick up the remains at 30+ but rather go for something a little more pristine.
Old 08-05-2014, 01:32 AM   #16 (permalink)

Chemda's like me: she calls a baby "it."

Also... When someone in my life has a baby, I always think I want to hold it. Until I do.

Then I regret it right away.

Babies do nothing. And they're not interesting.
Old 08-05-2014, 01:47 AM   #17 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Strawdog View Post
The reason older men are after younger women is because their value is equal. When they start out and men and women are young, women have higher value being young and hot and fertile. Around 30 this flips and women start to age, become less fertile while the men now have the money and lifestyle that will allow them to attract women.

It explains both the 'older men, younger women' and 'cougar' phenomenons as young men have the same value as older women. Add on the fact that a lot of women spend their prime years (18-25) accumulating partners you can see why men wouldn't want to pick up the remains at 30+ but rather go for something a little more pristine.
Did you just figure this out?
Old 08-05-2014, 02:13 AM   #18 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scumhook View Post
Excellent job on the grammar, punctuation, and all that type of shit. Given the length of what you wrote and the fact that you're an admitted grammar retard, you get a gold star and an extra bucket of paste to eat.

Even the spaces around the ... thingo are (IMO) warranted due to the "putting the Caruso sunglasses on" pause that was required there.
I say this with no sense of irony or smarmy-ness, yippie, gold star!
Old 08-05-2014, 02:22 AM   #19 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by invader View Post
I say this with no sense of irony or smarmy-ness, yippie, gold star!
That hyphen looks wrong, and that first comma also looks wrong.

Fuck you.

Stick your gold star up your arse, and I just shat in your bucket of paste.
Old 08-05-2014, 02:42 AM   #20 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scumhook View Post
That hyphen looks wrong, and that first comma also looks wrong.

Fuck you.

Stick your gold star up your arse, and I just shat in your bucket of paste.
That lasted longer than I thought.
Bucho and Scumhook like this.