Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Show Talk

Show Talk Talk about the show

View Poll Results: The Big Bang Theory
Yes 38 39.58%
No 58 60.42%
Voters: 96. You may not vote on this poll

Like Tree84Likes

Old 08-11-2014, 06:48 AM   #21 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Strawdog View Post
You're an idiot.

I suppose you think the knockout game that was entirely played by black youths and against whites wasn't racist in the least?
Heterophobia? I implore you to look into some LGBTBBQ communities where heteros are seen as the source of the world's problems and actively hated upon.
Christian prosecution? Have a look at Africa and the Middle-East,it won't be covered in the regular news cycle but their is genocide currently going on against christians. Churches sacked and burned, followers massacred in their homes.

Bigotry is hate, hate doesn't require anything. Just look at sports team fans.

Maybe whites are just getting tired of being blamed for all the world's ills when they've done so much to make it better.
Maybe you're obviously a racist, so your opinion on institutional racism is that it's awesome.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2014, 07:26 AM   #22 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveNJ View Post
Maybe you're obviously a racist, so your opinion on institutional racism is that it's awesome.
It's not racist to state facts, as much as you would wish it to be so. Maybe refute something I said rather than wave the racism flag and you'll do better in arguements in the future.
Old 08-11-2014, 08:41 AM   #23 (permalink)

Quote:
Maybe whites are just getting tired of being blamed for all the world's ills when they've done so much to make it better.
You're making the same stupid point that Anthony was trying to make. Has it occurred to you that maybe straight white protestants have been so great for civilization because they've spent the lion's share of the past couple of centuries shutting out all non-white-protestants? It's like the Louis CK joke about the black time traveler:

The rest of your points are incredibly weak. When's the last time you had to alter your routine for fear of the "knockout game?" I'll give you a hint: never. It was trending, sensationalist meme in the news for like a month or two and then it vanished off the face of the earth. The only way reverse racism can actually exist is if you fail to see any historical distinction between calling someone a cracker and calling someone a nigger. The reason why it's reasonably okay for a black comedian to say the c-word but in no way permissible for a white comedian to say the n-word isn't because reverse racism is real, it's because reverse racism is completely irrelevant.

You can use the same test to determine if heterophobia is real. How has being straight negatively affected your access to opportunities or your personal safety? Do you understand that there's a difference between a few random "die cis scum" posts on a some random tumblrs (do you even know what the word "cis" means?) and being shat upon every day of your life for not neatly fitting into the mold of traditional gender expectations? As recently as this week, my hometown of Chattanooga, TN struck down a law that would've added workplace discrimination protection for gay and transgendered people. In 20-fucking-14! You can fire someone here for being gay and it's totally legal. There's even a sizable number portion of our population that would applaud you for doing so.

You are somewhat correct about Christian prosecution, but only in a strict semantic sense. Yes, Christians living in the most fucked places that have ever existed on Earth are in danger. But for the overwhelming majority of Christians alive today, life could hardly be better. In my home state of Tennessee, there's a state law on the books that clearly says that if you don't believe in god, you can't hold a public office. And it's still a topic of conversation here in 2014. The leader of a local progressive group once tried to get me to run for city council, but we all ultimately decided against it because a google search for my name turned up several social media posts in which I was critical of Christianity. Now to be clear, as I sit in my temperature-controlled office with my normal, hirable first and last name, I'd have to be as diaper-shittingly stupid as you to claim that I'm enduring hardship that's even 1% as bad as anything minorities all over America experience every single day of the week. Oh, poor me, I have to lie to my parents about going to church! When's my day in the sun gonna come?

Maybe whites aren't tired of being blamed for all the world's ills. Maybe they're just annoyed that the jig is finally up.
Keith, Scat, Carruthers and 2 others like this.

Last edited by robotparker; 08-11-2014 at 10:55 AM.
Old 08-11-2014, 08:43 AM   #24 (permalink)

Relevant Dead Prez track:

Old 08-11-2014, 09:32 AM   #25 (permalink)
47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
Well it finally happened. I have finally found the one comment that has absolutely fucking offended me so much, I'm damned near speechless.

I'm quite sure my relatives LOVED being forced on a boat to come to here to labor for the white man just as much as the Native Americans LOVED being forced from their lands by the white man in the first place. If anything, the white man is damned near the original criminal, always taking shit from anyone who doesn't look the same and trying to justify why and how it is okay. With their greedy asses.

Tattoo #146, put some respect on my name!
#FuckToni, Show 1992: Comedy Outlaws
Quote:
Originally Posted by Keith View Post
The thing is, Toni happens to be absolutely batshit.
Old 08-11-2014, 10:07 AM   #26 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by JaimeGandarilla View Post
Christian prosecution
Quote:
Christian prosecution
Quote:
Originally Posted by robotparker View Post
Christian prosecution
heil.

Commonly Confused Words: Prosecute/Persecute
Old 08-11-2014, 12:59 PM   #27 (permalink)

Vanilla Ice is Back!

Did you guys see this? This new TMNT movie is spreading the love to revive his career!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_-lT1oOU7b4
ImStillToni likes this.
Old 08-11-2014, 01:18 PM   #28 (permalink)

Quote:
It's not racist to state facts, as much as you would wish it to be so. Maybe refute something I said rather than wave the racism flag and you'll do better in arguements in the future.
I'm doing fine. I'm not the racist one here. You're just stating nonsense in a racist manner. Step up from the classic homophobia, though.
Old 08-11-2014, 03:39 PM   #29 (permalink)

Quote:
Has it occurred to you that maybe straight white protestants have been so great for civilization because they've spent the lion's share of the past couple of centuries shutting out all non-white-protestants?
Is this a typo or did you really mean to say the reason Western civilization is great is because we kept the 'ethnics' out? Not disagreeing but careful, you'll get called racist round here for that kinda' talk.

Quote:
The rest of your points are incredibly weak. When's the last time you had to alter your routine for fear of the "knockout game?" I'll give you a hint: never.
The guy I quoted said 'reverse-racism' doesn't exist. As in, at all. I was merely pointing out one example of clear black on white racism, not the only example.

Quote:
Do you understand that there's a difference between a few random "die cis scum" posts on a some random tumblrs (do you even know what the word "cis" means?) and being shat upon every day of your life for not neatly fitting into the mold of traditional gender expectations?
If a small forum was anti-black would it still be racist even though it's small?

If you go against the norm then expect to be treated as not normal. If I wear a dress people will point and laugh. I would expect and accept that. As much as you'd like it to be different, until things are done by the majority they'll be considered weird and treated as such. Put up or shut up. 0.5% of the group shouldn't be able to dictate how the other 99.5% behave.

Quote:
my hometown of Chattanooga, TN struck down a law that would've added workplace discrimination protection for gay and transgendered people. In 20-fucking-14! You can fire someone here for being gay and it's totally legal.
Bending the truth there aren't you. They voted against allowing 'domestic partners' to gain health benefits when employed by the council. It was put to a democratic vote and shot down. Fair enough, you want to vote stuff in, others can vote it out.

Quote:
Yes, Christians living in the most fucked places that have ever existed on Earth are in danger. But for the overwhelming majority of Christians alive today, life could hardly be better.
Again you dismiss the plight of a few because a majority is doing alright. If we follow this logic we can dismiss any complaints from ethnic and religious minorities in the West. Who cares, right? Most of them in their home countries are doing fine!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImStillToni View Post
I'm quite sure my relatives LOVED being forced on a boat to come to here to labor for the white man just as much as the Native Americans LOVED being forced from their lands by the white man in the first place.
No-ones keeping you here now, you can go back home. Or don't you want to? Is the female genital mutilation getting you down? Corrupt government? Corrupt police? Ebola? No, wait... the AIDs?
Wow, it sounds pretty fuckin' good here in the west, huh?
I understand that what your relatives went through was horrendous. It was, truly. But they helped build a civilization that's second to none. I don't mean to be dismissive (though you'll assume I am being) but that's something to be proud of. They might have been the lowest echelon of early America but we can't change that now so you might as well put a positive spin on it because complaining won't change anything.
In regards to your meme picture, maybe whites don't want to be a minority because we've seen what happens in countries where other ethnic groups are the majority.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparrow View Post
Prosecute/Persecute[/U][/URL]
Yeah, I done fucked up there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveNJ View Post
I'm doing fine. I'm not the racist one here. You're just stating nonsense in a racist manner. Step up from the classic homophobia, though.
Hey man, keep on saying 'racist', it'll work eventually.
Old 08-11-2014, 03:44 PM   #30 (permalink)

omg lol who is this guy?

He takes everyone debunking his points as a sign of winning, and he's called a racist by EVERYONE and still doesn't get the clue...

Straw, when the whole world seems to be filled with assholes, maybe it's u, bae...