Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Show Talk

Show Talk Talk about the show

View Poll Results: Molly
Thumbs up 19 36.54%
Thumbs down 33 63.46%
Voters: 52. You may not vote on this poll

Like Tree9Likes

Old 09-11-2014, 10:16 AM   #21 (permalink)

Tuesday morning blues

Danny, we preferred the term "tuesday morning blues." Supposedly loading up on 5http would cushion the come down but I'm unconvinced. We used to do these ecstasy chill parties in SF (during the dot.com boom) completely padded lofts with lights and chill music, all in our comfy clothes and socks. Our e was coming from chemists at a major major biotech company. Doesn't matter how pure it is, you still pay the piper from that serotonin depletion. Best to be gentle on ones self for a week and have a plan and friends to check in with. People that suffer from depression should prolly severly limit their use or skip it all together imho.

Also you can buy test kits from an org started by techies. They used to set up at raves and do free testing. Harm reduction to help folks know what they were taking and to party safely.

http://www.dancesafe.org

Last edited by TrickyToro; 09-11-2014 at 10:18 AM.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2014, 05:19 PM   #22 (permalink)
24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparrow View Post
the NSA does not need to know every time my heart skips a beat in real time. that's so fucking creepy. the government is monitoring your emotional states.
I don't mind the government knowing when I masturbate, It helps me finish.

And, regarding MDMA, I remember when I was a wee lad in the late 70's, some respectable drug stores proudly placed signs in their windows announcing, "MDMA available here."

I remember this because my mother had a somewhat rare skin condition that didn't have any established treatment, and when we saw one of those signs, she thought it might have been something that she had once read about as having potential to help manage the symptoms. It was a very long and weird conversation with the pharmacist where he basically just kept repeating that he could sell it, but could not say anything at all about what it was, what it did, or why one might want it.

It wasn't until college that I found out that MDMA was Ecstasy, and was quite amused by the pharmacist's situation.
Scumhook likes this.

I take pictures.
You like pictures?
I take them.

Here, Taste my pictures

Or, Get Creeped at http://OldCreeper.com
Old 09-11-2014, 07:33 PM   #23 (permalink)

Valium is the best cure for a come down. Gets rid of the skin creeps quickly, usually only 15mins for me. I've also used it to come down off a bad mushroom trip. That took about an hour and it was weird while they fought each other (wanting to go to sleep but hallucinating if I closed my eyes) but it made the rest of the night nice.

I saw a show on a guy who repairs modern tech that has designed obsolescence. He showed that apple actually invented there own star shaped screw that no one else has a tool for so you can't get in to replace the battery. They know the batteries stop holding their charge as well after a year but would rather you buy the new model, which coincidently comes out every year. He backwards engineered his own screw driver and once he got the case off found that all the screws inside the phone were the normal phillips head type. Because they're assholes.

Did you say something about people going cross-eyed on Molly? I had a friend that liked taking 2 ecstasy tablets at once and her eyes would be all over the place. You might be high as fuck but you're freaking the rest of us out. And you're twitching tongue and jaw isn't helping either.
Keith likes this.

https://myspace.com/almostapathy/music/albums

Last edited by WittyReference; 09-11-2014 at 07:37 PM.