Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Show Talk

Show Talk Talk about the show

View Poll Results: Should we have access to the videos debated about on this episode?
Yes 51 89.47%
No 6 10.53%
Voters: 57. You may not vote on this poll

Like Tree25Likes

Old 09-11-2014, 10:11 PM   #11 (permalink)
24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

I had calculator watches because they were super cool, but I eventually gave up watches all together because watches suck balls, and not in the good way.

I might consider a smart watch if it could blow me. But I doubt it.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2014, 10:28 PM   #12 (permalink)
57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer

I don't want to want the iphone 6 and the apple watch. But damn it I really want one. #sheepeople.
The Girl likes this.
Old 09-11-2014, 11:43 PM   #13 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mandias View Post
I might consider a smart watch if it could blow me.
Any device that's truly smart would not go within a fucking mile of your filthy junk.
Old 09-12-2014, 08:37 AM   #14 (permalink)
24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

Just treat the watch like it's stupid and ugly, and it'll blow you.
Old 09-12-2014, 10:56 AM   #15 (permalink)

Is it within the rules to kick someone in the head in the NFL and it just doesn't happen very often? Seems like it should be a penalty but I guess they've got helmets.
Old 09-12-2014, 03:25 PM   #16 (permalink)
54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

I'll add to what I posted previously about my experiences with victims of Molly.

I specifically recall receiving a 15 year old teen, a girl, several years ago who had been brought into the ER via ambulance following a collapse at a rave party. She had been there with friends and those friends had purchased and given her Molly.

On arrival, she was convulsing, the paramedics had been unable to stop her with their usual anticonvulsant dose. Her temperature had spiked to around 105° and her kidneys had already shut down. Within 10 minutes of arriving, she went into cardiac arrest and we proceeded to shock her in order to restart her heart. We got her back within 10 minutes but she immediately arrested and we had to shock her again. This was while she was continuing to convulse and her temperature continued to remain at around the 105 mark. We got her back for a second time.

We got a urinary catheter in and we were shocked when she started draining a thick, brown sludge into the receiver.

We also got IV lines into her but it was clear that she was already going into circulatory collapse.

When she arrested for the third and final time, we couldn't shock her. She had begun to bleed from her mouth and nose, her vagina and anus - the brown sludge I described previously. She literally melted down in front of us and there was nothing we could do to stop it.

It only took one. One hit that had been cooked up in some fuckwit's back yard lab and cut with God knows what.

So don't give me any fucking shit about Molly's being safe.
Keith, Cart Horse, Mattman and 1 others like this.
Old 09-12-2014, 10:52 PM   #17 (permalink)
54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

Oh - and by the way, the Knefels should be on weekly.
Old 09-13-2014, 07:48 AM   #18 (permalink)
57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dean from Australia View Post
I'll add to what I posted previously about my experiences with victims of Molly.

I specifically recall receiving a 15 year old teen, a girl, several years ago who had been brought into the ER via ambulance following a collapse at a rave party. She had been there with friends and those friends had purchased and given her Molly.

On arrival, she was convulsing, the paramedics had been unable to stop her with their usual anticonvulsant dose. Her temperature had spiked to around 105° and her kidneys had already shut down. Within 10 minutes of arriving, she went into cardiac arrest and we proceeded to shock her in order to restart her heart. We got her back within 10 minutes but she immediately arrested and we had to shock her again. This was while she was continuing to convulse and her temperature continued to remain at around the 105 mark. We got her back for a second time.

We got a urinary catheter in and we were shocked when she started draining a thick, brown sludge into the receiver.

We also got IV lines into her but it was clear that she was already going into circulatory collapse.

When she arrested for the third and final time, we couldn't shock her. She had begun to bleed from her mouth and nose, her vagina and anus - the brown sludge I described previously. She literally melted down in front of us and there was nothing we could do to stop it.

It only took one. One hit that had been cooked up in some fuckwit's back yard lab and cut with God knows what.

So don't give me any fucking shit about Molly's being safe.

That happened to Danny. We just shoved the brown stuff back in and he was fine.
Old 09-15-2014, 12:14 PM   #19 (permalink)

The Bible, as narrated by Keith Malley

... I'd buy it.
Old 10-14-2014, 01:06 PM   #20 (permalink)
24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer

For Catholics, the Easter Vigil service is more important than Easter. It usually starts after dark on Saturday and can run over two hours. A major component is "The Passion", often read with different people reading particular roles.

keet's brief riffing on this I found more moving than the canonical version.

Last edited by dEadERest; 10-14-2014 at 01:09 PM.