Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Show Talk

Show Talk Talk about the show

Old 01-19-2006, 01:20 AM   #1 (permalink)
PARTY! SUPER PARTY!

205: Stereotyping

"I need the sick stuff."
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2006, 01:42 AM   #2 (permalink)

awsome a new show!! to bad the poker game was a bust, saw that Keith was cleaning up at my table too.
Old 01-19-2006, 05:42 AM   #3 (permalink)

i liked miss sticky fingers' story at the end.
Old 01-19-2006, 07:28 AM   #4 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by spooky
i liked miss sticky fingers' story at the end.

everytime I read your posts now I hear a high nasal voice wtf!
Old 01-19-2006, 07:34 AM   #5 (permalink)

Frogs

Hey, thanks for reading my letter. Definitely let me know how it works out for ya. I guess every race has a calling on the earth and whilst Aussies cannot balance a check-book like the Jews, we'll defiantly kill any small rodents. If I just pissed off the angry Jew, I'm Australian and I dont care. By the way, if you look at the Boxing Day tsunami aid funds you'll notice that Australians gave more than any other race. So as an Australian I can say, blow it out your arse, ya dickhead. It's just a joke. Build a bridge and get over it.

Just a word to Spooky, my country is not "overrun" with frogs (not the French kind). The northern part, where I used to live, has a problem with Cane Toads. We actually like frogs. The Toads were introduced to eat beetles that lived on the sugar cane. They're a huge problem but at least we got rid of those damn beetles when the toads ate them all...and then started on the sugar cane . At least we now have toads to golf with.

Cheers
Old 01-19-2006, 07:50 AM   #6 (permalink)

Great to see an aussie listener! and the best way to kill a mouse is to put the sticky trap under a light that is really hot. Like a flurescent light. Put the rat close to the light, or make the light touch the rat. If its not too hot it won't smell once the rat burns to death over a couple of hours. Nice and slow, painful and clean. it's definitely a great way to do it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apple Iprod

Just a word to Spooky, my country is not "overrun" with frogs (not the French kind).
Hahaha. Anyone who has been to a website explaining the fun way to kill cane toads wouldn't say that. I'd say we're overun with the little shits.

Quote:
By the way, if you look at the Boxing Day tsunami aid funds you'll notice that Australians gave more than any other race.
Not really a fair comparison, after all some of those aussies were jews. Of course australia is going to give more money because we are close! How much did the jews from caulfield or whatever the jew suburb of sydney is give?
Old 01-19-2006, 07:50 AM   #7 (permalink)

Quote:
Hey, thanks for reading my letter. Definitely let me know how it works out for ya. I guess every race has a calling on the earth and whilst Aussies cannot balance a check-book like the Jews, we'll defiantly kill any small rodents. If I just pissed off the angry Jew, I'm Australian and I dont care. By the way, if you look at the Boxing Day tsunami aid funds you'll notice that Australians gave more than any other race. So as an Australian I can say, blow it out your arse, ya dickhead. It's just a joke. Build a bridge and get over it.

Cheers
What happened with those race riots you had out there a few weeks back?
Old 01-19-2006, 07:53 AM   #8 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by deuce
iProd (and me) are from Melbourne. Melbourne is a city that prides itself on having people from every country on earth living together happily. The fuckheads in sydney though... They're nuts. lebanese gangsters who transplanted their gangs from lebanon to Australia went up head to head with xenophobic surfy bums who only ever learnt at school how to queue up for social security.
Old 01-19-2006, 08:02 AM   #9 (permalink)

Race Riots

Quote:
Originally Posted by deuce
Technically they werent really race riots. Anyone over 30 whos never lived on the coast will tell you otherwise. However, its not about race. Pretty much gangs fighting with surfers and locals is what it boils down to. The Surfers on the coast hate it because these gangs cruise past the beaches in their hotted up cars abusing women and little kids. One weekend a gang bashed some lifeguards. The Aussies at Cronulla had a protest against traffic in their area. However, these peaceful barbies turned into drunken mobs. Young guys basically lashing out at these thugs in a drunken stupor. Everyone knows how the media loves a frenzy, so after no more than a few days it became "race riot". Admittedly it is a very blurry line because most of the gangs instigating the violence are Lebanese gangs from inner Sydney. In Sydney the police had outdated measures to control gangs and crowds. Decade old laws couldnt possibly control what was happening. It was more or less the ineffectiveness of the police that caused those outbreaks. Now, the laws have been changed and hopefully it wont happen again.
Old 01-19-2006, 08:07 AM   #10 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by unknownsoldier
iProd (and me) are from Melbourne. Melbourne is a city that prides itself on having people from every country on earth living together happily. The fuckheads in sydney though... They're nuts. lebanese gangsters who transplanted their gangs from lebanon to Australia went up head to head with xenophobic surfy bums who only ever learnt at school how to queue up for social security.
Melbourne's an awesome city and stuff like what happened up there would never happen down here. The locals up there are nutso. You could come out of the surf to find you windshelfd covered in wax, all your tyres let down, your car spray painted with "go fucken home" and a bunch of bogans looking the other way. If you come from overseas to surf Australia surf Victoria (where melbourne is). You might need a wetsuit but at least you'll have guys like me to surf with.