Keith and The Girl Forums

Keith and The Girl Forums (https://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/)
-   Show Talk (https://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/f5/)
-   -   2051: Asshole Keith (https://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/f5/2051-asshole-keith-18822/)

dannyhatch 09-14-2014 07:20 PM

2051: Asshole Keith

With Bastard Keith – Gender fluid; married OITNB writer learns she’s gay; masturbating in public; U2 made $100 million; No Good Deed and The Drop; Keith’s new Steelers friend; Adrian Peterson; Oscar Pistorius guilty of manslaughter; Kanye West yells at physically handicapped

Share this episode: Twitter, Facebook & email

Get the show: on iTunes, on Stitcher and RSS feed

Tomrl94 09-14-2014 10:00 PM

"The only thing gym about you is your shirt."

Holy shit. :D

And in the case of OJ Simpson the burden of proof in civil cases are lower than that of a criminal case. So you can have enough proof to be guilty in a civil trial, but not in a criminal trial with the same evidence.

WSEIII 09-14-2014 10:07 PM

Next time on Keeping up with the Kardashians: Kim and Kloie have a wheel chair race for funsies.

There's a difference between making fun of the Bible and having fun with Bible stories. I would totally listen to Keith's version as long as it's respectful.

The Bible does mention spare the rod and spoil the child. I was spanked as a child and I agree that there's a big difference between spanking and beating.

Keith 09-14-2014 10:17 PM

I want to be clear that it will absolutely be disrespectful.

But you'll convince yourself it's okay to hear and you'll enjoy it.

#thoushalt

Sparrow 09-14-2014 10:43 PM

i am in near desperate need of this audio bible. please, yes, and thank you.

Keith 09-14-2014 10:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tomrl94 (Post 831569)
"In the case of OJ Simpson the burden of proof in civil cases are lower than that of a criminal case. So you can have enough proof to be guilty in a civil trial, but not in a criminal trial with the same evidence.

I get it.

And I still don't get it.

That's ridiculous.

WSEIII 09-14-2014 10:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Keith (Post 831571)
I want to be clear that it will absolutely be disrespectful.

But you'll convince yourself it's okay to hear and you'll enjoy it.

#thoushalt

Just so it's not Piss Christ. Unlike Muslims we Christians can take a joke.

Kickstarter anyone

Keith 09-14-2014 11:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WSEIII (Post 831575)
Just so it's not Piss Christ. Unlike Muslims we Christians can take a joke.

We'll see.

#sameteam

Scumhook 09-14-2014 11:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WSEIII (Post 831570)
Keith's version as long as it's respectful.

AAAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAHAAAA

:D :D :D :D

oh my fucking sides :D

invader 09-15-2014 12:36 AM

So Bastard Keith feel's its funny how people react to him and his wife based on how they look dressed. But he has a ton of interesting opinions when someone wears a shirt with no sleeves or a Steelers jersey to a party.

Yes there is more to Keith than meets the eye, but not more than he explicitly states.

I use to hate the, "What are you thinking?" question from women until I realized it seems to be a passive way of them getting you to ask them what they are thinking. But you can't just turn it around on them. After them pressing you on not being so deep just ask them first, "well ... what do you think I'm thinking?" Then they will blah, blah, blah just say, "interesting ... is that how you feel as well?" Then they will blah, blah, blah some more.