Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Show Talk

Show Talk Talk about the show

View Poll Results: Is there more to Keith than meets the eye?
Yes 44 53.66%
No 38 46.34%
Voters: 82. You may not vote on this poll

Like Tree125Likes

Old 09-15-2014, 02:32 AM   #11 (permalink)

This is why I don't use Apple products.

Users who have opted to download new purchases to their iPhones automatically will find the new U2 album sitting on their phones.

But even if iTunes users hadn't chosen automatic downloads, Songs of Innocence will still be displayed as an "iTunes in the Cloud" purchase.

That means it will still be shown as part of your music library, even if you delete all the tracks.

The only way to make the U2 album go away is to go to your Mac or PC and hide all of your "iTunes in the Cloud" purchases, or to use iTunes to manually hide each track from your purchased items list.

Other reactions include rapper, Tyler, The Creator, saying that having the new U2 album automatically downloaded on his iPhone was like waking up with a STD.

Apple Outrages Users By Automatically Installing U2's Album On Their Devices - Slashdot
invader and PastaFace like this.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2014, 05:58 AM   #12 (permalink)

Such good rapport, felt like a classic guest ep. Reminded me a bit of Jesse and Keith busting each other's balls, with love of course.

Chemda's laugh when a guest zings Keith is adorable.
jesikat likes this.
Old 09-15-2014, 08:38 AM   #13 (permalink)

When I was a child my parents either slapped me round the head or hit me with a cane. From the age of ten until I was in my late twenties my first reaction to any disagreement was violent.
I have vowed to never hit my children but I still find it difficult not to. Perhaps when my parents are older and need me to look after them I will give them a slap round the head when they don't do what I want. Just saying.
New here likes this.
Old 09-15-2014, 10:22 AM   #14 (permalink)
57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
Originally Posted by BritPete View Post
Perhaps when my parents are older and need me to look after them I will give them a slap round the head when they don't do what I want.
Child abuse is on par with beating up the elderly. Good point.
Old 09-15-2014, 11:01 AM   #15 (permalink)

BritPete's comment reminds me of Cris Carter's, and Carter realizing his mother was wrong on some things

Emotional Cris Carter On Child Abuse: "My Mom Was Wrong" - YouTube
Old 09-15-2014, 11:43 AM   #16 (permalink)
24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer

Saw the title, knew I had to hear it NOW

..didn't want it to end
The Girl, jesikat and Scumhook like this.
Old 09-15-2014, 01:58 PM   #17 (permalink)
2021 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2019 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer

There is such a huge difference between spanking kids and beating them. I'm sick of people who act like a little discipline is too much.

I'm generally with Keith about discipling kids. I'm fine with a little pinch on the arm or something similar. Comparing kids and a spouse doesn't make sense. Kids are under your authority and a lot of parents are trying to do the best they can with what they have. They're trying to set a foundation. I was disciplined as a kid with mild physical actions, and it worked for me. It was one reason why my siblings and I were good kids and always behaved well in front of others. My parents constantly received compliments. Maybe they could've gone about it in a different way, but I have no negative effects from what they did. I could go either way with my own future kids, depending on if my spouse prefer just using words, if we have naturally well-behaved children. I would always use words first anyway.

Yes, "good" parenting and disciplining kids with words and thoughts is ideal, but it's not a reality. If you're not going to spank or pinch them, at least have them be a *little* afraid of you or your partner. Sorry, you're not only your kid's friend. You have a responsibility to give them reasonable freedom while also teaching them to be respectful of others.

Last edited by thirteen; 09-15-2014 at 02:02 PM.
Old 09-15-2014, 02:39 PM   #18 (permalink)
57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer

The Fucking Bible

I really hope Hugsy shows up as the voice of God in Keith and Chemda's new book. It would be funny if every time a character talks to God, they are answered with a Hugsy bark.

Like the story of Abraham having to sacrifice his son Issac. Keith, (as the voice of Abraham) would be like, "So you want me to do what now, God?" [Hugsy bark] "Cheese sandwiches?" [Hugsy bark] "You want to go to the Bark Park, God?" [Hugsy bark] "Ohhh. You want me to tie my son up, freak him the fuck out, place him on an alter and kill him? You know, for a God of Love and Compassion; you're kind of fucked up..."

[sound of Hugsy chewing on a sock growling] "Ok. Ok. You're the Creator and all. Who am I to question?" [Hugsy bark]
g001dfinger likes this.
Old 09-15-2014, 05:13 PM   #19 (permalink)
2019 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer

Keith is right, Some kids need hit like a ruler or wooden spoon once or twice on the bottom. But any reasonable person knows that a switch on a 4 yr old or any "punishment" that breaks skin or leaves marks is clearly excessive. From the pictures we know this was way more than on or two hits and is clearly wrong!
Old 09-15-2014, 05:45 PM   #20 (permalink)

Fuck me, bastard Keith is a TOTAL FUCKING CUNT AND I FUCKING HATE HIM

Yet, I also love him.

He had me screaming in rage at my phone when he wanked on about fucking gender pronouns (or whatever the fuck they're called) and hating the word "biological" gave me douche-chills from head to toe.

But in the next breath, he had me pissing myself laughing and agreeing with his point.

And fucking kudos on that "so it's OK to hit your wife" closer. I (shock) agree with hitting kids, however (another shock) don't generally agree with hitting women. His point and it's delivery STFU'd me. Fucking nice work.

Easily the best guest in a long fucking time. I disagree with his beliefs, probably loathe his politics, and generally would love to live in a world exactly opposite of what he wants.

Get him back on ASAP!!!