Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Show Talk

Show Talk Talk about the show

View Poll Results: Is there more to Keith than meets the eye?
Yes 44 53.66%
No 38 46.34%
Voters: 82. You may not vote on this poll

Like Tree125Likes

Old 09-15-2014, 05:48 PM   #21 (permalink)

I was just skipping back through the ep and hit the bit where sleeveless Keith was telling the black movie theatre story and douchebag Keith is saying it's apparently hacky to tell stories about black people if you're white.

I fucking hate him soooo much.

Please get him back on again...

Damn it. Is this what it's like to be an abused spouse? I hate him then I love him, he hits me, but I can't quit him.
ImStillToni and Tomrl94 like this.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2014, 07:33 PM   #22 (permalink)
2022 Marathon Kickstarter Backer

Bastard Keith for best new guest plz!!!
SO many LOLs
He was super funny and had great rapport with Keith and Chemda right off the bat.
Old 09-15-2014, 08:05 PM   #23 (permalink)

Bastard Keith sounds like he would be impossible to have a normal conversation with.

I don't have kids and never plan on it, but if I were to fuck up somehow and end up with one I've sometimes wondered if I'd use physical force to discipline them. I mean, I was "hit" and still turned out "just fine." So I asked some of my friends who have kids what they thought about it since it seems like I always hear the kind of outrage Bastard Keith gave us from non-parents. The answer was pretty much universally in line with Asshole Keith's thinking. At certain ages, you just can't reason with kids and a quick pop on the bottom (not hard enough to leave a mark of course) will do the trick. Especially if you're like the vast majority of parents struggling to stay afloat and you can't really withhold privileges as punishment because you're not privileged in the first place.

Just for laughs, I thought I would look up some studies on the effects of spanking and the conclusions seem to go both ways. The best advice I can offer, as a former server at a family restaurant is: PLEASE BUST'EM!
Old 09-15-2014, 08:29 PM   #24 (permalink)
57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scumhook View Post
Fuck me, bastard Keith is a TOTAL FUCKING CUNT AND I FUCKING HATE HIM

Yet, I also love him.
Agreed.

What a truly horrible cunt collection of politically correct notions, (with no discerning real life personality) sloshed into pretentious Williamsburg, NY attire. This being said, Dainty Bastard is a formidable foe. Also, funny.

I hope he returns. I hope he returns along with Pat Dixon. Not because I want Keith to have an aneurysm, but just to see what would happen. Like, if you consolidate that much political correctness and contrarianism into one room.

What. Would. Happen?
Mattman, ImStillToni and Scumhook like this.

Last edited by Enunciated Piffle; 09-15-2014 at 08:39 PM. Reason: In all the yrs listening; never heard a show like it. A+
Old 09-15-2014, 08:59 PM   #25 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enunciated Piffle View Post
I hope he returns along with Pat Dixon
I came.

Possibly the greatest idea in the history of great ideas.
Old 09-15-2014, 10:53 PM   #26 (permalink)
57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer

I'm glad we're of the same opinion. Great show, great guest, would never hang out with.
Old 09-16-2014, 07:15 AM   #27 (permalink)
2021 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2019 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

Don't judge anyone based on their outward appearance. Unless you have no sleeves, then fuck you and the horse you rode in on.
Old 09-16-2014, 08:23 AM   #28 (permalink)
2019 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skyler View Post
Don't judge anyone based on their outward appearance. Unless you have no sleeves, then fuck you and the horse you rode in on.
Luckily, being a straight white dude is awesome, judgement or not.
Scumhook likes this.
Old 09-16-2014, 08:33 AM   #29 (permalink)
57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
Originally Posted by robotparker View Post
Bastard Keith sounds like he would be impossible to have a normal conversation with.
Agreed.

It's as if he speaks an ultra PC version of pig latin, where you aren't allowed to use certain words, (none of which you are aware of) not until he points them out and makes you feel like an asshole.

He's very advanced. He's above words. Odd for a comedian
Old 09-16-2014, 08:57 AM   #30 (permalink)

I found this guest irritating as hell. He’d berate Keith about being politically incorrect and in the next breath proceed to pass some shallow judgment about some group he couldn’t possibly be bothered to take seriously. Further, I don’t feel like it’s particularly helpful to the gender equality cause when you scold people for not knowing the correct pronoun. Yes, I get it’s a challenge to help people to understand gender, but you don’t have to treat someone like they are an asshole when they honestly don’t know the correct term. It’s not that he doesn’t do it in a funny way, it’s that he’s a dick about it. I consider myself well educated in gender issues and I’ve literally never heard ‘gender fluid’ before. So I guess I’m an asshole too.

Also he referred to Danny as “the intern”. Drill it into our head that your wife needs to be referred to as “they” but you can’t be bothered to learn the name of one of the three people you are in the room with. Go fuck yourself.