Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Show Talk

Show Talk Talk about the show

View Poll Results: Is there more to Keith than meets the eye?
Yes 44 53.66%
No 38 46.34%
Voters: 82. You may not vote on this poll

Like Tree125Likes

Old 09-16-2014, 09:02 AM   #31 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by WSEIII View Post
Just so it's not Piss Christ. Unlike Muslims we Christians can take a joke.

Kickstarter anyone
Bullshit. You're all fucking nuts. Nearly every single war in the world is due to religion and what's worse is much of the fight is over nuances. It just so happens that the Muslim faith appears to be doing the most, but Christians have had their time in history.

I'm going to kill you because my never seen spiritual leader written about in times past is better than your never seen spiritual leader written about in times past.

You have one chance in this life and then you're dust.

Having said that I want you to be able to worship who and whatever you want, but it's my right to believe you're a whack-a-doodle.
robotparker likes this.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2014, 01:42 PM   #32 (permalink)

If I had come in partway through the episode I would have thought the guest was Micah Sherman just because their voices and laughs are similar. Just thought you all had to know that. After a few minutes of listening it would be obvious it's not Micah Sherman just because, you know, Bastard Keith is a bit of a douche.
Old 09-16-2014, 02:05 PM   #33 (permalink)
2023 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

I was not a fan of Bastard Keith at all. Every time the conversation would get going and jokes were being made he had to take it to a weird place and derail the good vibe. He was too self-righteousness whenever Keith made a mistake on the pronouns or asked a question about gender fluidity while still trying to keep things light and funny.
Old 09-16-2014, 05:05 PM   #34 (permalink)
24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

My kids are very well behaved and we never have to physically discipline them.

Except that I did slap the shit out of them on the day they were born. I think that's the secret.
Old 09-16-2014, 08:14 PM   #35 (permalink)

I think a lot of people, like me, are just scared to let go. Its like this last little thought in the back of your mind going "you're fucking up dude/chic. You sure you wanna go that route?" It sometimes feels like it will never truly go away. Besides, its nice to believe in something no matter how cheesy it sounds. But Christianity in general is flawed and horrible.
Old 09-16-2014, 09:05 PM   #36 (permalink)

If you ascribe supernatural explanations to easily explained natural phenomenon, you might be a hurka durka yeehaw get your tater salad done.
Old 09-16-2014, 09:24 PM   #37 (permalink)

And you might just think there is something a little more important than you and I out there. Evolution is obvious but at a certain point it becomes just as unexplainable as everything else. The truth is, no one really knows what's true. Only a bunch of opinions and comebacks.
Old 09-16-2014, 09:30 PM   #38 (permalink)

Also, I kind of agree with Jared about bastard Keith. It felt like he was stabbing sleeveless Keith a little. I personally have quite a few sleeveless shirts and have no problem wearing them around town. They are super comfortable.
jaredv1214 likes this.
Old 09-16-2014, 10:12 PM   #39 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jmizzle View Post
Evolution is obvious but at a certain point it becomes just as unexplainable as everything else.
How so?
Old 09-16-2014, 10:25 PM   #40 (permalink)

Well we have gotten to the splitting of the atom right? Obviously that extremely uncontrollable. I just can't wrap my head around existence just existing from nothing into something. Just matter happening just because its happening. It can't be there if it was never there before. Also I am not high lol. But yeah its the same argument with Christ, god, or whoever you want to call him, her or it. It sounds a lot easier to believe the atheists aide but there is still a certain point where its questionable.