Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Show Talk

Show Talk Talk about the show

View Poll Results: Have you ever been caught having sex in public?
Yes 20 23.53%
No 65 76.47%
Voters: 85. You may not vote on this poll

Like Tree72Likes

Old 09-18-2014, 02:53 PM   #11 (permalink)

I found it interesting that at first Luis said that when they pick on each other on their podcast it is out of love, but later said that he hates Kelly and thinks she is a bad comic. He came across as a total tool. Chemda compared Kelly's actions to Luis with McNally's actions towards her. I didn't think that was fair since Chemda didn't constantly berate McNally on air like Lius does to Kelly.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2014, 03:42 PM   #12 (permalink)
2023 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

I have been listening to YKWD for the past few months and catching up on old episodes and while Luis definitely comes across like a major a tool most of the time, Kelly is sneaky and manipulative. I don't think she deserves the harshness of Luis creating the fake website and constant insults on that show...but she has done some underhanded stuff to both Dan and Luis on the show. She is definitely not as innocent as she comes across.
GMan and CsisandDesist like this.
Old 09-18-2014, 04:34 PM   #13 (permalink)
2023 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2022 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2021 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2019 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
Originally Posted by littlp View Post
I have been listening to YKWD for the past few months and catching up on old episodes and while Luis definitely comes across like a major a tool most of the time, Kelly is sneaky and manipulative. I don't think she deserves the harshness of Luis creating the fake website and constant insults on that show...but she has done some underhanded stuff to both Dan and Luis on the show. She is definitely not as innocent as she comes across.
Having Dan come out against Kelly makes that easier for me to buy. Not that I think Dan is an angel per se, but he is one of the five funniest guests in KATG history and that's more important to me than the truth.
Old 09-18-2014, 04:39 PM   #14 (permalink)
PARTY! SUPER PARTY!

Quote:
Originally Posted by littlp View Post
Let's hear these examples!
John Galt likes this.
Old 09-18-2014, 04:49 PM   #15 (permalink)
2023 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

She's pissed off three people in the show minimum- Dan Soder-she brought up a disagreement she and Dan had had about him not texting her right away and said it in a way that was like "let me tell you why Dan is a piece of shit". She pissed off Chris Scopo several times by "telling" on him to Robert when he didn't do something instead of giving Chris the chance to fix it. She has left people off of the twitter promotions. She pissed off Luis by telling his girlfriend the masturbation in the hospital story when the girlfriend had no idea and tried to play it off that she thought the girlfriend knew when she knew otherwise. She appears to have this air of "don't hate me because I'm a girl" attitude on the show. I find it interesting that she has been in multiple conflicts with several regulars on the show. And those people said similar things about her being manipulative and sneaky.

I do find her very, very funny. With listening to older episodes and similar themes amongst the conflicts, there is just something not 100% true in the portrayal of herself. Who knows, maybe the health issues and stress has contributed to this, I don't know. And of course I only "know" what I hear during a 1-2hour weekly show.
Old 09-18-2014, 07:48 PM   #16 (permalink)

In regards to not showing ID, here is an article from ACLU on your rights in several situations, in no situation does it say you have the right to refuse to show ID to the police when https://www.aclu.org/drug-law-reform...what-do-if-you

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Keith likes this.
Old 09-18-2014, 08:27 PM   #17 (permalink)
57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer

Did Kelly and Luis ever fuck and then it got awkward, or did they just want to have sex with each other so badly and never did anything about it making their passion turn into hate?

I feel like both parties are leaving out vital info.

Also are people giving Kelly the benefit of the doubt because they see her as a damsel in distress getting picked on?

Also a couple having sex in public so blatantly as to make others not only call the police but try to stop them themselves but not want to film it with their cellphones? Doubt it.

Last edited by invader; 09-18-2014 at 08:29 PM.
Old 09-18-2014, 08:30 PM   #18 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by invader View Post
Did Kelly and Luis ever fuck and then it got awkward, or did they just want to have sex with each other so badly and never did anything about it making their passion turn into hate?

I feel like both parties are leaving out vital info.

Also are people giving Kelly the benefit of the doubt because they see her as a damsel in distress getting picked on?

Kelly is very good at playing the victim on YKWD. What Dan describes her doing is extremely accurate. I get the impression, and she even said it on the KATG show, she just wants people to like her. And Robert Kelly has a lot of power.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Old 09-18-2014, 08:46 PM   #19 (permalink)

I find the idea of a woman being manipulative and less than honest to be completely unbelievable.
Bucho, Cart Horse, Sparrow and 3 others like this.
Old 09-18-2014, 09:11 PM   #20 (permalink)
57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer

This was a great follow up to yesterday's show and was good to hear Luis side. Dan confirming some stuff helped but the two are obviously tight so now I don't know who to believe. I think Luis making that website is certain the most egregious offense and when you couple this with the fact Kelly is more attractive AND has sexy Aussie accent well... I feel the verdict is in.

I gotta say this tho. Robert Kelly's entire podcast crew is a gang of verbal assassins. These are people who mourned Patrice O Neal's death, a guy they were all terrified of when the dude opened his mouth.

I think it's safe to say that anyone involved with that show is capable of emotional terrorism.
powderjester and Tulipaloozi like this.