Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Show Talk

Show Talk Talk about the show

View Poll Results: Have you ever been caught having sex in public?
Yes 20 23.53%
No 65 76.47%
Voters: 85. You may not vote on this poll

Like Tree72Likes

Old 09-25-2014, 08:17 PM   #41 (permalink)

I kind of can't believe that both Keith and Chemda let it go when Luis was asked "You said this on a public podcast. This was not for your wife to hear?" and he came back with "I produce hours of content, she doesn't listen to all it *moves on to another point*"

He put that out there. It doesn't matter if she never listens to his content, Keith's parents don't listen to the show and they still got CDs in the mail. Luis would probably tell you that he's not an idiot. But I'd be hard pressed to believe otherwise if he honestly thought that mentioning the jerkoff issue on a public forum that gets sent into the internet ether couldn't possibly, somehow find its way to his wife.
Old 09-25-2014, 11:53 PM   #42 (permalink)
PARTY! SUPER PARTY!

In his defense, I was upset that what I said was sent to my dad...

The thing is I would never treat my wife like I treat my dad.
flerchin and iheartnihilism like this.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2014, 08:41 PM   #43 (permalink)
47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer

Old 09-26-2014, 10:04 PM   #44 (permalink)
PARTY! SUPER PARTY!

What's Dr. Drew say about how to treat addicted celebrity attention seekers?
Old 09-27-2014, 08:10 AM   #45 (permalink)
57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer

Dr Drew's wife Susan Pinsky has a podcast where celebrities call psychics for a 'reading.' One review says 'this show is where spirituality and science meet..'

I've read some of his books on addiction. They're brilliant. Then you see him on 82 different shitty tv shows and come to find out he's absolutely controlled by a wife that believes in psychic readings.

All while proclaiming to be "A man of science" on his podcast. This leads me to believe that all men in LA, (in show business) probably need their ass kicked. Just once. For fun-zies. AND a reality check.
robotparker likes this.
Old 09-27-2014, 12:13 PM   #46 (permalink)

My friends and I were talking about our "trigger words" the other day, as in words that instantly send our red flags flying and our defense mechanisms, and "spirituality" was a big one for me. I know when someone drops the s-word, I'm about to hear some bullcrap along the lines of, "I don't follow organized religions, I believe they are a cancer on society! Now, rub this healing quartz crystal on your forehead." I think people that describe themselves as spiritual are just smart enough to know the bible is a load of hooey but not smart enough to fact-check whatever dopey click-bait shows up on their facebook timeline.

Another one for me is "liberty." It used to be a word that had an actual, static definition, but now it's just this mystery property of society that is somehow depleted anytime any elected person does absolutely anything. Whenever some patriot starts pissing and moaning about their liberty being deprived, I know they're never talking about being forced to quarter a soldier, or being arrested for publishing a newsletter, or anything along those lines. It's always something like, "a single mother was fed!" or "I had to wait a day or two before I could buy an anti-aircraft missile!"

Lastly: "perjorative." Just say "insult." They mean the same thing, twerp.