Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Show Talk

Show Talk Talk about the show

Old 01-19-2006, 09:00 PM   #1 (permalink)
PARTY! SUPER PARTY!

206: Criminal Minds

"The first killing is always awkward."
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2006, 09:02 PM   #2 (permalink)

Titttttiiiieees!!
Old 01-20-2006, 02:46 AM   #3 (permalink)

Men touching young boys ...that's gay by definition.
Old 01-20-2006, 04:37 AM   #4 (permalink)

is there some way we can get patrice or someone she knows to join up with those scientologists and give us the scoop on what its like being in a celebrity cult. i cant seem to get enough scientology related celebrity gossip, i would love to have regular insider updates.
Old 01-20-2006, 05:43 AM   #5 (permalink)

Scientology

Quote:
Originally Posted by spooky
is there some way we can get patrice or someone she knows to join up with those scientologists and give us the scoop on what its like being in a celebrity cult. i cant seem to get enough scientology related celebrity gossip, i would love to have regular insider updates.
It would be cool but in order to progress in scientology you need a lot of money. Did you know that Lafayette Ronald Hubbard (founder of scientology) was a boy toucher and waged a 1 man war against mexico. He was commander of a battle ship that attacked mexican soil for "target practice". He was also a frequent abuser of drugs such as Acid. Somehow it all makes sense.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/L_Ron_Hubbard
Old 01-20-2006, 06:26 AM   #6 (permalink)

also, he wrote some awesome books! one of his best scifi books got turned into an awful movie. he flat out said that religion was the best way to make money. i know you have to pay to progress in the religion, i wonder if theres an upline and downline? amway anyone?
Old 01-20-2006, 06:28 AM   #7 (permalink)

Cool Bahrain is all about the money

Im one of the overseas listeners, although i grew up in the states (im kinda like a "duece")
anyways doin med school in United Arab Emirates, close enough to bahrain. I read about that michael jackson thing. They're using him as a consultant on how to design theme parks and music academies. Yeah this is still a bullshit position but it makes a little more sense than him being a businessman.
Yeah and its true, in Bahrain he'll be able to hand pick all the kids he wants to molest (unlike the US where he has to look for underprivelaged or poor kids) and nobody will say anything, cuz he's michael jackson and what arab doesnt molest kids?
btw, i know this is racist, but im brown and i do live in the UAE, so i think it evens it out.....kinda.
Old 01-20-2006, 07:05 AM   #8 (permalink)

Quote:
also, he wrote some awesome books! one of his best scifi books got turned into an awful movie. he flat out said that religion was the best way to make money. i know you have to pay to progress in the religion, i wonder if theres an upline and downline? amway anyone?
Chemda and Kieth should market Kieth and the Girl as a religion. I mean they do the surmons at the beginning anyway. Get Kieths vaginal teeth fixed. By the way, I am like one of 7 people in Australia who mouth buggered up to the point where not only will no wisdom teeth come out they are so deeply impacted that if they become infected I will have to have my jaw taken off to saw them out. I've had numerous operations already and a few years back said "fuck dentists" and have never gone back. I feel your pain.
Old 01-20-2006, 07:22 AM   #9 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apple Iprod
Chemda and Kieth should market Kieth and the Girl as a religion. I mean they do the surmons at the beginning anyway. Get Kieths vaginal teeth fixed. By the way, I am like one of 7 people in Australia who mouth buggered up to the point where not only will no wisdom teeth come out they are so deeply impacted that if they become infected I will have to have my jaw taken off to saw them out. I've had numerous operations already and a few years back said "fuck dentists" and have never gone back. I feel your pain.
see, if you took crappy care of your teeth, and gnawed on bones of animals you caught in your mouth, then you would have lost a few teeth by now, and the wisdom teeth would have had room to grow in and would have made sense. really, its your own fault for brushing your teeth. dentistry is just a scam, proctor gamble makes all that money sellin toothpaste you dont need(which he spends on goats to sacrifice to the devil), and dentists get to make money off fixing healthy grills.

brushing your teeth = you like to kill goats and have money to burn

see the logic?
To be fair, to really follow Spooky's diet, you can't just eat chicken. You have to spend your days cleaning up after a slob roommate and night shivering like a rain soaked rage filled chihuahua about having to clean up after said roommate until you finally snap and yell at him. It should be called the Mexican maid diet.
Old 01-20-2006, 07:29 AM   #10 (permalink)

Quote:
see, if you took crappy care of your teeth, and gnawed on bones of animals you caught in your mouth, then you would have lost a few teeth by now, and the wisdom teeth would have had room to grow in and would have made sense. really, its your own fault for brushing your teeth. dentistry is just a scam, proctor gamble makes all that money sellin toothpaste you dont need(which he spends on goats to sacrifice to the devil), and dentists get to make money off fixing healthy grills.

brushing your teeth = you like to kill goats and have money to burn

see the logic?
Maybe that can be one of the KATG 10 commanments, thou shalt not brush teeth otherwise you are a goatkiller. Could be like a part in "the book of spooky"."and yey, spooky shalt fixth thy temple free of charge as he be'th not from New York"

Last edited by Apple Iprod; 01-20-2006 at 07:33 AM.