Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Show Talk

Show Talk Talk about the show

Old 01-27-2006, 10:28 AM   #81 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gyoza
Why are we being so damn critical of Hari and Jonah?? Do you think that every guest Larry King has hits a grand slam?

You can say that you didn't like their stories or you thought they were boring, but at least Keith and the Girl are keeping the show fresh by bringing in new personalities.
You're right, people are being too critical. Whether you liked them or not you have to admit they were more interesting than nearly everyone on the airwaves. I thought the Andy Milinakis (sp?) and Courtney Love stuff was fascinating. I would love to hear from people behind the scenes, like writers, than hear from the celebrities themselves.

Jonah did cutoff Keith a couple times to say something dumb, but in fairness he's a writer, of course he's gonna be a little competitive when it comes to joking with people.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2006, 07:31 AM   #82 (permalink)

Sorry, still catching up on the shows, but I just wanted to add-

Did anyone think Hari was a poor man's Sarah Silverman?

Jonah seemed awkward, but he may have been nervous. Anyone who write for the Andy Milonakis show must be genius.
Old 01-29-2006, 08:04 AM   #83 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by marionsilver
Did anyone think Hari was a poor man's Sarah Silverman?

Jonah seemed awkward, but he may have been nervous. Anyone who write for the Andy Milonakis show must be genius.
1. both hotties, i will second that.

2. you will understand why with the next show. no pressure not to impress the ladies, jonah, no pressure.
Old 02-07-2006, 12:11 AM   #84 (permalink)

207 Comments

I'm about seven episodes behind, so I'm just listening to 207 and I have to agree with a lot of the previous posts. Hari and Jonah sucked the life out of the episode. Someone mentioned limiting guests to Patrice. I thought Spooky was a good storyteller and a good guest in general.

Chemda, a couple episodes you mocked Shakira and that cracked me up. Awesome.

Patrick D.
Old 02-07-2006, 07:52 AM   #85 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by patrickd88
I'm about seven episodes behind, so I'm just listening to 207 and I have to agree with a lot of the previous posts. Hari and Jonah sucked the life out of the episode. Someone mentioned limiting guests to Patrice. I thought Spooky was a good storyteller and a good guest in general.

Chemda, a couple episodes you mocked Shakira and that cracked me up. Awesome.

Patrick D.
I think Johan would have been good without Hari.
Old 02-16-2006, 11:37 PM   #86 (permalink)

his deal and some rehashing

jonah was funny for a little while but in the episode after that, I think Chemda talked about Jonah being freaked out by the chat-that the people could respond and criticize, put down, etc., a person as they are talking. Maybe he just wasn't comfortable in that situation or he'd never been in a situation like it...

Plus, like Chemda and Keith talked about, comics are self-conscious. So when he [meaning Jonah] saw the listeners bashing him, maybe he got a little more annoying but not meaning to-just trying to adapt because he felt weird and self-conscious.

Having said all of that, he did end up sucking as a guest. I can see from his point of view but he was a pretty bad guest. Who cares though-KATG is pretty much always entertaining.

Nahh.
Old 02-16-2006, 11:39 PM   #87 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nick Postagulous
I think Johan would have been good without Hari.
Agreed. Just trying to impress Hari? Maybe?
Old 02-18-2006, 03:54 PM   #88 (permalink)

many items...

I had to turn this off half way through the second hour... Couldn't handle listening to Hari anymore.

1) Guys are never friends with girls without the desire for sex unless they are gay. Having said that Jonah is the stupid one for not realizing it ain't gonna happen. All people are users to a certain extent, so it's normal for Hari to keep Jonah on the line...

2)You tip a bartender because you are presumably going to consume more than one beverage in a sitting, and you want to make sure the bartender gets you your next drink in a timely fashion once you get your buzz going. I'd agree that you should tip at your coffee shop, if they do something to deserve it like, if your a regular with a regular drink order and they make a point of having your shit ready when they see you... To tip them just cause they made a drink for you.... nah.
Old 06-07-2006, 02:14 PM   #89 (permalink)

Could this be Hari Leigh???

Can anyone confirm this is Hari
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Hari Leigh.jpg (135.0 KB, 53 views)