Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Show Talk

Show Talk Talk about the show

View Poll Results: Is Chemda a druggie?
Yes 44 47.83%
No 48 52.17%
Voters: 92. You may not vote on this poll

Like Tree58Likes

Old 10-22-2014, 01:25 PM   #21 (permalink)
2022 Marathon Kickstarter Backer47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaredv1214 View Post
Yea I'm sure a the results proving that weed is a cure for cancer from a study conducted by the organization that stands to profit of such findings are beyond reproach. You don't have to be a doctor to use common sense. Studies conducted by parties who stand to make money off results that prove their stance are almost never taken seriously and must always be taken with a few thousand grains of salt. If you can find an independent, third party study that produces the same exact results than you can make your argument without looking like a fool. Try using some rational thinking before bringing anything up because, as of right now, you are only hurting your side of the argument.

Hahaha. You really believe I'm sitting here ONLY reading this guy's website for my info? I'm not an idiot. I don't just read one article or only one review on this tincture/treatment and base my opinion off of that. That wouldn't be considered research if its based heavily on only one side of the argument now would it?

I'm not forcing people to use this treatment, nor am I saying those who don't use it/believe in it are idiots. I'm just pointing out that there are people out there that have seen positive results. Are their personal experiences null and void because they're just regular citizens and not researchers or scientists?
This opinion is coming from a baked, crazy fool with an apparent sodium deficiency, so please don't take my word for it.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2014, 03:04 PM   #22 (permalink)
2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer

Keith can't make friends

I know everyone is hitting the "druggie" conversation but I loved Keith's story about his unsuccessful attempt to reconnect with a friend on Facebook.

It reminded me of a similar story I have. My best friend in high school and I were as close as you can get in a hero-life mate kinda way. We tried to get an apartment in college but had a major falling out. Mainly he kept forgetting the rent and would throw shoes at the wall separating our rooms when my girlfriend (at the time, wife now) would have sex. Flash forward 20 years and I find him on FB. Despite the time to mature and let bygones be bygones he denied my request. Now that's a grudge!
Old 10-22-2014, 03:23 PM   #23 (permalink)
57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer

Hey Keith. Thanks for attacking my character and completely avoiding the factual points I've made. You remain steadfast in ignoring any ideas that are not your own.

Very good.
andsoitgoes likes this.
Old 10-22-2014, 03:47 PM   #24 (permalink)
57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer

I'm not sure if Keith is capable of making the following connection, but I'm going to throw it out there.

Keith constantly sees comedians with drinking problems. They are alcoholics like Dan Soder, who CHOOSE WEED OVER ALCOHOL. Why? Because they know that weed is a healthier choice. They can function with fewer adverse side affects.

People are going to use drugs to relax. At the end of a work day. To celebrate a wedding. You name it; people are having a drink. Now in 2014, more and more people are simply replacing that drink with a toke.

Keith is hands down the funniest person I have ever heard. This is in part to his ability to make observations that no one else is capable of making. AT THE SAME TIME, (after years of listening) it feels like he's completely unable to understand or comprehend someone else's opinion or observation.

Keith is incredible in his individuality. All the Great Comics are. I would say the only drawback is that level of thinking only really has room for one kind of thought: it's own.
andsoitgoes likes this.
Old 10-22-2014, 03:55 PM   #25 (permalink)

Also, congrats to Toni for having her pic in show notes. She looks damn good

I'm assuming my pic was in show notes, but then deleted...
Scumhook likes this.
Old 10-22-2014, 04:10 PM   #26 (permalink)

Chemda is not a druggie. She is a person who uses illicit substances on occasion with supervision. To me a druggie is out of control, can't hold down a job and steals to maintain their drug habit.
Old 10-22-2014, 04:26 PM   #27 (permalink)
PARTY! SUPER PARTY!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enunciated Piffle View Post
Hey Keith. Thanks for attacking my character and completely avoiding the factual points I've made. You remain steadfast in ignoring any ideas that are not your own.

Very good.
You being bi-polar is an important character attribute to make note of.

Factual points? Sugar is 8x as addictive as cocaine and "A friend told me that," are factual points>

Smoke your weed. Who gives a shit. But you're a mess and MAYBE weed has SOMETHING to do with it.

Maybe.
(Online)   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2014, 04:52 PM   #28 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tulipaloozi View Post
While my opinion does not change on the subject, my "cure all" comment was in reference to Rick Simpson and his tincture. His product has been shown to "cure" his patient's cancer, hence the reason I brought it up.
Those quotation marks don't inspire a whole lot of confidence.
Old 10-22-2014, 06:10 PM   #29 (permalink)

I lost $5 to Keith

Hey Keith. The $5 bill came from me for the Panthers losing to the Steelers. Hopefully you got to see it. But I didn't write "Fuck You" on it, I wrote "Go Panthers!" I also didn't draw a tongue sticking out, but the middle finger was definitely there.

As for Gilmore Gate, I'm on Keith's side. That shit was funny as was the awkwardness that followed. I can't believe people are surprised that Keith would give out spoilers.

And just because I know they are enjoyed, "I apologize."
Old 10-22-2014, 06:36 PM   #30 (permalink)

druggie =/= addict

piss head =/= alcoholic

piffo = bipolar druggie piss head <3