Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Show Talk

Show Talk Talk about the show

Old 01-24-2006, 09:16 AM   #11 (permalink)

I didnt mind Hari. Its a growing rarity to find girls that do not wanna do the whole "i'm daddy's little slut", get drunk and make out with some spiky haired Italians, thing. So like when Kieth and Chemda say like Hari diliberatly dresses down because she wants to be herself, thats a good thing. Its not fair game to slam someone for being themselves. If she ever needs someone to hang out with in Melbourne (pronounced mell-bun), I'd be happy to oblige

Cheers
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2006, 09:19 AM   #12 (permalink)

i think that the whole men can't hang out w/ women who they're not attracted to thing is not entirely true. i used to hang out w/ a girl that i was completely unattracted to romantically. but we had fun and had the same friends. the only problem, though, became the opposite of the jonah/hari deal. she ended up wanting something more and i was oblivious. so, yeah, i think that someone in the party is going to want something, but it's not always the guy.
Old 01-24-2006, 10:05 AM   #13 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by the big lebowski
i think that the whole men can't hang out w/ women who they're not attracted to thing is not entirely true. i used to hang out w/ a girl that i was completely unattracted to romantically. but we had fun and had the same friends. the only problem, though, became the opposite of the jonah/hari deal. she ended up wanting something more and i was oblivious. so, yeah, i think that someone in the party is going to want something, but it's not always the guy.
What the fuck is this thread turning into? It's like Oparh or Dr. Phil in here all of a sudden. Let's get back to titties for the love of God!
Old 01-24-2006, 10:59 AM   #14 (permalink)

I can't believe no one has posted this yet:

DissaFFected
http://www.persuasivegames.com/games...me=disaffected
Old 01-24-2006, 11:02 AM   #15 (permalink)

Keith may have started with the "Hari is hot" thing, but she came off as a cunt in many more ways than that. Plugging the Pianos show thing constantly, name dropping, too cool for Starbucks, only tip people in the jobs that she's had, etc. Hell, she said it herself... "as bitter and angry as I sound..."

Oh, and don't forget... Check out Pianos NYC February 5th!

Fuck that.

She came off sounding like a cunt because she really and truly did sound that way. I won't pretend to really know what she's like in person based on a podcast episode, but given the little window into her world we got through that show, that's how I saw it and apparently that's also how alot of other people saw it.
Old 01-24-2006, 11:22 AM   #16 (permalink)

Public Transportation jerking story

On a very crowded bus, my friend and I got separated and she ended way in the bak of the bus. We were all jam-packed for a while, and little by little the bus got empty. Once I was able to make my way back, I see my friend sitting down and crying. Apparently, she never felt anything, but this guy rubbed against her to the point of cuming ... all over the back of her shirt. And then rang the bell and got off the bus ... This was her first visit to NYC ... and last may I add.
Old 01-24-2006, 02:02 PM   #17 (permalink)

Lightbulb

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcd007
Oh, and don't forget... Check out Pianos NYC February 5th!

Fuck that.
it.
I agree with the above. I would also like to add that it should now be called Fedinkos not kinkos. I think that LAfit and other clubs pay models to strut around and show off. I also think that people wearing those bluetooth ear peices should be punched in the ear.
Old 01-24-2006, 02:19 PM   #18 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by cognitiveg
...I also think that people wearing those bluetooth ear peices should be punched in the ear.
Absolutely. They're worse to me now than the guys who grunt as loud as possible so that everyone in the gym knows they're lifting alot of weight. I've seen alot of these bluetooth jackasses on treadmills, yelling into the damn things while they're running. They look ridiculous.
Old 01-24-2006, 02:36 PM   #19 (permalink)

Another good show....

Hari was cool but whats his name (Measure that impression) kind of slowed the last show down. I guess maybe he's funny in some other ways...with proper set-up etc... Listen to me like I know anything.

I am one of the monkies that was in the chat room during the live show that night and frankly the no filter thing really rings true. I'd never say the things I bang out in chat if only for the sake of getting along. In chat there is no consequence to running off at the mouth and no reason to take anything too personal....That being said bring on the guests

Finally as far as Dude getting any is concerned....If that is really what he wants there is an easy way to find out in 2 weeks or so. Ditch her..for 2 weeks....don't call....Don't write....don't go to the same coffee shop, etc...

Then call that one last time...if she's ready, she's ready. If she's not ready move on knowing it will Never Happen.

Right right, Keith and the Girl are the relationship experts but I did marry the girl who put me in the "Friend Zone"
Old 01-24-2006, 03:55 PM   #20 (permalink)

Chapelle's PopCopy

I'm sure you've all seen this, but I couldn't help but think about this while I was listening to the Kinko experience:

http://www.comedycentral.com/shows/c...layVideo=11866