Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Show Talk

Show Talk Talk about the show

View Poll Results: Was it odd for Danny to have tagged Polina?
Yes 47 58.02%
No 34 41.98%
Voters: 81. You may not vote on this poll

Like Tree23Likes

Old 11-07-2014, 08:24 AM   #11 (permalink)

What Danny did forwarding that message was way worse*. Keith is right though, no one said anything wrong but by tagging her you're now taking away her right to choose to ignore that shit if she wanted to. You're putting it in her face. Not that's she's a delicate flower but.. it's thoughtless.

"Hey pretty pretty" is now part of my vernacular.

For the record, nihilism isn't about hating everything it's more about not believing in anything/that anything really exists/life is meaningless. Actually, it's kind of depressing. So yeah, I thought saying loving the belief of not caring about anything was kind of clever. Fuck me for trying to be cute!

My only regret in life was not thinking of "Scumhook" years ago. We can't all be winners, I guess.

*Not worse cause oh poor myka, worse cause it looks like danny's trying to start shit between these two.
Scumhook likes this.

Last edited by iheartnihilism; 11-07-2014 at 08:25 AM. Reason: clarification
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2014, 09:35 AM   #12 (permalink)
47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
Originally Posted by iheartnihilism View Post
What Danny did forwarding that message was way worse*. Keith is right though, no one said anything wrong but by tagging her you're now taking away her right to choose to ignore that shit if she wanted to. You're putting it in her face. Not that's she's a delicate flower but.. it's thoughtless.
Thats exactly what it is, thoughtless. For one, as Keith says, it just seems rude. I know that's not a good argument but that's really what it is, not a thing of someone getting hurt or protecting your buddy, just kinda rude.
To try and rationalize though, this would be my thoughts as either party.

If my ex talked about me on a show:
Even if we're still friends I don't need all my facebook friends seeing me tagged in a new show about my Ex's life.

If my ex were tagged in a show I did after we broke up:
While its probably irrational, I would worry I said something she would misinterpret something I said that was not about her as about her.

Not trying to say how either person actually feels, that's just how I would feel.
Old 11-07-2014, 11:27 AM   #13 (permalink)
2023 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2019 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
For the record, nihilism isn't about hating everything it's more about not believing in anything/that anything really exists/life is meaningless. Actually, it's kind of depressing. So yeah, I thought saying loving the belief of not caring about anything was kind of clever. Fuck me for trying to be cute!

This was discussed years ago.
Old 11-07-2014, 12:08 PM   #14 (permalink)

Quote:

"Hey pretty pretty" is now part of my vernacular.

My only regret in life was not thinking of "Scumhook" years ago. We can't all be winners, I guess.

*Not worse cause oh poor myka, worse cause it looks like danny's trying to start shit between these two.
Just for the record, I only cc'd Myka on the message so we could get a picture we needed from her. It wasn't to start shit. It's embarrassing and probably telling to admit, but I didn't even realize at the time how tactless it was. So, by all means, please think of me as a very stupid person, because I am. Just not a shit-stirring one (at least not right now, and certainly never between Myka and Marisela anyway).
The Girl likes this.
Old 11-07-2014, 12:11 PM   #15 (permalink)
2023 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2019 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

At least shit-stirring is a sign of intelligence.

Oh, you called yourself stupid already. Nevermind.
Old 11-07-2014, 01:06 PM   #16 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrianAlt View Post
At least shit-stirring is a sign of intelligence.

Oh, you called yourself stupid already. Nevermind.
Yes, Brian. I am the stupid one. You're the one who just listened to me talk for an hour, but I am the stupid one.
blondie69 and Scumhook like this.
Old 11-07-2014, 01:07 PM   #17 (permalink)

Thankfully you didn't talk for the full hour and you let others speak sometimes. It was painful, but I got through it.
Scumhook likes this.
Old 11-07-2014, 01:15 PM   #18 (permalink)

Stop trying to deny your heart what it so obviously desires, BrianAlt.

Also Brian please check out my show if you haven't yet: http://thatstheshowwithdanny.com
Scumhook likes this.

Last edited by dannyhatch; 11-07-2014 at 01:23 PM.
Old 11-07-2014, 02:14 PM   #19 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrianAlt View Post
Voting record:
2008: John McCain
2012: Mitt Romney
Racist.
BrianAlt likes this.
Old 11-07-2014, 03:02 PM   #20 (permalink)
PARTY! SUPER PARTY!

John McCain. Who tells us he sincerely believes Sarah Palin is highly intelligent.

And sticks to that even today.

You know what, Brian Alt? I don't WANT your vote!
ImStillToni and Scumhook like this.