Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Show Talk

Show Talk Talk about the show

View Poll Results: Who wore it better?
Kim Kardashian 51 41.80%
Chelsea Handler 71 58.20%
Voters: 122. You may not vote on this poll

Like Tree506Likes

Old 11-15-2014, 04:03 AM   #111 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alekseyev View Post
<precious naiveity deleted>
Your point, while theoretically correct, is unrealistic in our current society.

Superfuck you for making me defend rape culture. I hope you get street-harassed and then arsefucked in a dirty ebola-infested alley
amnesiac likes this.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2014, 08:22 AM   #112 (permalink)

Quote:
[you] let this guy continue terrorizing women, even ones you know.

That's not a thing to excuse or justify; that's shitty.

If Pat really is doing these things and it's not just rumor these women NEED to come out and put it into the sunlight. All this anonymous accusation stuff helps no one.
this is called Victim Blaming. it also helps no one.

Pat is responsible for Pat's decisions. the women who had the alleged misfortune to be standing next to him with fine asses aren't "letting" him do shit. they are in no way obligated to publicly relive this for your consideration. you aren't entitled to their shame out in the sunlight.

if you feel so strongly about it, how about you suggest Pat stop terrorizing women and not that these women are LETTING him do it. what cunts, right?
Old 11-15-2014, 11:28 AM   #113 (permalink)

Keith felt the women deserved to have their stories kept until Pat told him to fuck off. As soon as that happened Keith can tell everyone and not give details because technically he’s still keeping their trust by not giving names? Why not just tell Pat to fuck off leave it at that? Why is it okay for Keith to pull the harassed women out after he was insulted when they didn’t want to or need to be involved?
Fireball8 likes this.
Old 11-15-2014, 11:41 AM   #114 (permalink)
2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nerdenstein View Post
Keith felt the women deserved to have their stories kept until Pat told him to fuck off. As soon as that happened Keith can tell everyone and not give details because technically he’s still keeping their trust by not giving names? Why not just tell Pat to fuck off leave it at that? Why is it okay for Keith to pull the harassed women out after he was insulted when they didn’t want to or need to be involved?
1 post...joined November 2014...Pat, is that you?
Thumbnail and Barker like this.
Old 11-15-2014, 11:48 AM   #115 (permalink)
57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
If Pat really is doing these things and it's not just rumor these women NEED to come out and put it into the sunlight.
No... Sparrow is right. This is these ladies personal business. They are victims and you can't start making demands on them. It's not their fault, on any account. I think what you're voicing is a male/ Pat Dixon fan personal need for evidence, (which I can relate to - by the way).

Maybe now that's it's being talked about someone will come forward. Or maybe no one ever will. I'm guessing the comedy circuit in NYC is fairly small and tight-knit. Personally, I wouldn't want to talk about it. Not in a comedy scene. These are verbally vicious people, Alekseyev. Think of how many awful jokes you'd get tormented with; if you spoke out against another comic.

Maybe some person more removed from NYC, (like a gal who has moved to Denver or LA) will come forward. Or maybe not. In the meantime, I think it only makes it worse to point fingers. There's only one person to blame. Anything beyond that is simply trying to rationalize it for yourself.
Old 11-15-2014, 11:49 AM   #116 (permalink)
PARTY! SUPER PARTY!

Quote:
By not speaking out against Pat these women are essentially giving him a free pass to victimize the next girl. And as brought up on the show they talk to each other so they KNOW that this is ongoing behavior that's possibly getting worse over time.

You don't want to hurt some anonymous internet fan's feelings, you dont want some misogynists to think you're a bitch, and you definitely dont want to get left out of the show involving the guy who sexually harassed or perhaps even abused you. So instead, let this guy continue terrorizing women, even ones you know.

If Pat really is doing these things and it's not just rumor these women NEED to come out and put it into the sunlight. All this anonymous accusation stuff helps no one.
The second paragraph makes no sense to me, but I'll address the stupidity around it.

"If Pat is really doing these things..."

Believe me, he is. Or don't believe me, and guess for me why both Chemda and I are making this up, including the specifics mentioned here and on the the show. We definitely have mentioned some specifics, including the woman we know that cringed to be backstage with him cause he's been inappropriate to her before, him grabbing a woman and banging his dick into her ass, he sincerely trying to get with a blacked-out woman while he of course was completely sober, and more. I'd love to hear these idiotic theories on what we have to gain by making this up.

So now that we've settled we're obviously not making it up, why do you need to know who the girls are? Do you know them?

We already mentioned that some were interns of ours, some were close friends, and others are comics that we know as well. You now need NAMES? For what?

I had guys text me with other Pat Dixon stories about him being lecherous, and they don't want their names mentioned. These are the GUYS! And THEY want to remain anonymous.

Chemda and I have the balls and lips to address that. And you know we're telling the truth. So what more do you need?

Why be anonymous? Everyone on these forums has a fake anonymous name. Why? Why can't they just share their honest feelings about things?

You got me riled up. Your post is retarded, and I think you didn't bother reading what was already written before you typed.
skitzot likes this.
Old 11-15-2014, 11:58 AM   #117 (permalink)
PARTY! SUPER PARTY!

Quote:
No, this isn't Pat, it's just some idiot not listening or reading.

I was insulted by Pat in public and then it hit me, "Who am I protecting? Why am I pretending/trying to be friends with this shithead?"

And why can't I just tell a sexual predator - and let's be clear, that's what he is - to fuck off and just leave it at that?

Great first post. I hope to hear more from you.
mariana, skitzot and Tulipaloozi like this.
Old 11-15-2014, 12:47 PM   #118 (permalink)
2019 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

I just ran across this. Apparently Pat impressed Andy Sandberg.
Old 11-15-2014, 12:48 PM   #119 (permalink)
38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
That's just stupid. A couple of months ago they mentioned Pat's creepy behavior to his face, on the show, way before the fuck off incident. And now they have disclosed zero names, only Chemda came forward saying she felt personally harrassed and even then she didn't give specifics.
Old 11-15-2014, 01:59 PM   #120 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keith View Post
No, this isn't Pat, it's just some idiot not listening or reading.

I was insulted by Pat in public and then it hit me, "Who am I protecting? Why am I pretending/trying to be friends with this shithead?"

And why can't I just tell a sexual predator - and let's be clear, that's what he is - to fuck off and just leave it at that?

Great first post. I hope to hear more from you.
No, I’m not Pat Dixon. I won’t rub my boner on your butt when I pass you in the hallway.

Keith, I guess idiot is a fair assessment, I did jump in at the end of a circle jerk and ask why you felt the need to bring this up now. I’m not defending Pat at all. I just think it’s poor timing to get told to fuck off and then bring up that up. I trust that you have the goods on him, but it makes for an easy defense on Pats part, “I told him to fuck off, and he called me a rapist.”

As a side note, I've been a fan since I heard you and Chemda on WTF which coincidentally aired two years ago today!