Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Show Talk

Show Talk Talk about the show

View Poll Results: Who wore it better?
Kim Kardashian 51 41.80%
Chelsea Handler 71 58.20%
Voters: 122. You may not vote on this poll

Like Tree506Likes

Old 11-15-2014, 02:01 PM   #121 (permalink)
PARTY! SUPER PARTY!

Even still, did you read this thread?
skitzot likes this.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2014, 02:59 PM   #122 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keith View Post
Even still, did you read this thread?
No, I get it. I get your point. I just know how Pat argues and his defense will be that he told you to fuck off and you called him a rapist. Now he gets to ignore the harassment charges because of where the argument started. Does that make sense?
Old 11-15-2014, 03:08 PM   #123 (permalink)
PARTY! SUPER PARTY!

Of course it makes sense. If you ignore everything and make shit up that shit will make sense.

And yet you STILL didn't read it.
mariana, skitzot and rodimusprime like this.
Old 11-15-2014, 03:09 PM   #124 (permalink)
38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nerdenstein View Post
No, I get it. I get your point. I just know how Pat argues and his defense will be that he told you to fuck off and you called him a rapist. Now he gets to ignore the harassment charges because of where the argument started. Does that make sense?
Go read the damn thread, fool!
Keith and Tomrl94 like this.
Old 11-15-2014, 03:18 PM   #125 (permalink)
PARTY! SUPER PARTY!

And this also goes to any comic pretending they don't know what's going on that knows Pat.

You know. Quit playing dumb.

"Why did you publically call Pat a rapist?"

I didn't, easily fooled big name comic. He tricked you. Read this thread.
skitzot and Thumbnail like this.
Old 11-15-2014, 03:59 PM   #126 (permalink)
PARTY! SUPER PARTY!

I didn't think of this till now: Pat's whole NYC Crime Report is about rape and murder in NYC.

Why WOULDN'T you bring this up on your show, Pat? It fits perfectly.

You are being wrongly accused! This is exactly up your alley! If I had your show, it'd be a godsend.

You of course are open for a debate, Pat, even though you blocked me from your twitter and facebook. Coincidentally, I know you've blocked some of your victims also, even though they never mentioned anything in public.

You knew ahead of time who to block.
Old 11-15-2014, 04:44 PM   #127 (permalink)
2023 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2022 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2021 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2019 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scumhook View Post
I can see the above being a misunderstanding. Drunk vs Sober etc.

But the whole creeping out the female comics is a whole different thing...
Yarp. Since Mike's Wrestlemania party it's VERY easy to believe Keith was acting like a drunkenly unself-aware knobend (who I would admittedly have been laughing at right along with Danny and co - what can I say, funny's funny). I just wish it wasn't also VERY easy to believe Pat has been acting creepy around women.
skitzot, Rufio and Scumhook like this.
Old 11-15-2014, 05:00 PM   #128 (permalink)
2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer

Coming late this party, but I DID listen to the show AND read the posts in this thread before posting.

I, for one, will not be sad to see Pat go. I always found his humor too caustic or mean. What I did about that was to not go to his shows, not listen to his podcasts, not buy his albums or merchandise, and fast forward when he was on KATG.

The Woody Allen show was a particular low point for me, but you didn't need to tell me he has been creepy or inappropriate toward women. I was out way before then.
The Girl and skitzot like this.
Old 11-15-2014, 05:28 PM   #129 (permalink)
57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer

From listening to the show, Pat has made it pretty clear that he thinks Keith and Chemda are not that smart and he knows everything and is right about everything. It was really hard to listen to him, you could just about hear his eye rolls through the headphones. He came off as thinking he was better then them and their listeners and his temper at the The Creek was a product of that thinking. It may seem that Keith is overreacting to that one incident but it has been a long time coming and I'm glad he is cutting ties with Pat and his douche attitude.

There is another issue going on as well. I'm having a hard time understanding why people are blaming Keith and Chemda for not telling Pat what a creep he is toward women. It's not their job to tell someone when they are behaving badly. That's on the women, I know that it is hard to confront someone when you are being harassed but that is what needs to happen in order for behavior to change. Being able to say to someone, 'I don't like what you are doing and you need to stop' should be encouraged and supported without blame or shame. In my opinion, that is exactly what Keith is doing and he should be supported for it.

Chemda, stop beating yourself up, you tried talking to him and he just didn't want to hear what you were saying because, as I stated before, he is always right and the smartest person in the room at all times. You are a champion of woman and their rights and continue to inspire me and keep me strong in my attempts to stand up for myself, my daughter and my girlfriends when we are treated less then by society. Girl Power!
moondust367 likes this.
Old 11-15-2014, 05:48 PM   #130 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thumbnail View Post
Go read the damn thread, fool!
I read the thread before I posted, but I’ll continue rereading the thread again and again until I agree with Keith…

I’m back. Wow, it only took three reads and now I agree with everything Keith said! I’m so glad that Keith is finally doing the right thing even if it appears like he is doing them for the wrong reasons. Pat is kinda creepy, he has a sick sense of humor on NYCCR, and he was a dick on KATG when he defended Woody Allen which means he must have done those things that we heard about second hand from Keith. Thanks internet. Now the only thing left is for Keith to drag out some of Pats victims to tell us where the bad man touched them even though they didn't ask to be a part of this. Sorry I respectfully disagreed with Keith, I'll keep my opinions to myself and just ask myself, "What would Keith do?" in the future. /S
Fireball8 likes this.

Last edited by Nerdenstein; 11-15-2014 at 07:05 PM. Reason: Edited to add /Sarcasm