Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Show Talk

Show Talk Talk about the show

View Poll Results: Who wore it better?
Kim Kardashian 51 41.80%
Chelsea Handler 71 58.20%
Voters: 122. You may not vote on this poll

Like Tree506Likes

Old 11-15-2014, 05:51 PM   #131 (permalink)
PARTY! SUPER PARTY!

A/S/L

I'm 40/m/NYC
Thumbnail and jaredv1214 like this.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2014, 06:13 PM   #132 (permalink)

I can't imagine why these women wouldn't want to come forward when people are so understanding. Good fucking god, dudes on this thread.
Keith, The Girl, scotticus and 6 others like this.
Old 11-15-2014, 06:30 PM   #133 (permalink)
57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

For those calling for evidence that Pat is a creep:

Exhibit A:
creep 2.jpg

Exhibit B:
Creep 1.jpg

The perspective of most sane people is that the street harassment video is appalling. It provides evidence of the harassment that Chemda and any other woman living in NYC has to deal with daily. Even if this video was edited down from a month of walking through the streets, excusing the behavior of the men in this video is insane. If you find yourself sympathizing with any of them, as Pat clearly does, you need to get your fucking head examined.

These tweets are a selection of a barrage and happened about a week before Keith called him out on the show. If you're a fan of Pat's, as I most definitely was, you should have seen this coming. We all excused the misogyny in his comedy because he was really, really funny, but most of us who have been following him have witnessed a lot of grossness toward women, especially recently.

After seeing these tweets I talked to a half dozen friends from this community either over twitter or chat (humblebrag, I meet a lot of cool folks here) who privately shared sentiments along the lines of "What the fuck is up with Pat?! I can't take this anymore." We all sort of independently realized at that moment that we didn't want Pat's evil corrosive bullshit entering our heads anymore. Most expressed sadness and regret that someone they once really admired ended up being so hateful and shitty. Such is life.

There are too many other fantastic comics out there who are way more deserving of our support, and thanks to Chemda and Keith, we get introduced to new ones all the time. Onward and upward. And fuck Pat.
Old 11-15-2014, 06:36 PM   #134 (permalink)
57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer

Holy Shit, KATG are the king of pop culture. Dictionary sites are already putting up new slang based on this.
http://www.merriam-webster.com/slang/Dixon

Quick summary, 'Dixon' is now slang for 'unwanted dick rubbing'.
Old 11-15-2014, 06:49 PM   #135 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nerdenstein View Post
Now the only thing left is for Keith to drag out some of Pats victims to tell us where the bad man touched them even though they didn't ask to be a part of this.
Way to go, shitstain. You've diminished the victims and their experiences while simultaneously demanding they come forward to take your abusive bullshit.

That's some big brass man balls you've got there... Impressive, sad, and frightening all at the same time.

Also, FYI, these women don't owe you anything, so stop demanding they identify themselves for your amusement/judgment, you entitled manbaby.
Old 11-15-2014, 07:02 PM   #136 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dumb Domme View Post
Way to go, shitstain. You've diminished the victims and their experiences while simultaneously demanding they come forward to take your abusive bullshit.

That's some big brass man balls you've got there... Impressive, sad, and frightening all at the same time.

Also, FYI, these women don't owe you anything, so stop demanding they identify themselves for your amusement/judgment, you entitled manbaby.
Clearly my sarcasm went over your head there. I certainly don't expect anyone to come forward, and they shouldn't have to. Did you read the thread? By telling their stories with out their consent Keith has created a "he said she said" situation with very serious allegations that can not be substantiated. It puts further pressure on the victims. It also looks as if he only said it because he was mad at Pat. You know what, it's pointless to argue this. Enjoy.
Old 11-15-2014, 07:05 PM   #137 (permalink)
47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer

Are we going to pretend this tweet, though now deleted, didn't happen?
Good thing I caught it on time and screen-captured it. Than saw Keith post it on his own twitter.

Lovely.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg image1.jpg (124.0 KB, 42 views)
Old 11-15-2014, 07:12 PM   #138 (permalink)
PARTY! SUPER PARTY!

Quote:
By telling their stories with out their consent Keith has created a "he said she said" situation with very serious allegations that can not be substantiated.
It can all be substantiated, idiot. That's why Pat isn't holding our feet to the fire.

I know if you said what I said to Pat to people about me, then I sure would push it. I wouldn't bring up something that really had nothing to do with it all and try to confuse the situation.

You're a moron and I'm done with you. You're not trying to understand.
Old 11-15-2014, 07:18 PM   #139 (permalink)
47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
Clearly my sarcasm went over your head there. I certainly don't expect anyone to come forward, and they shouldn't have to. Did you read the thread? By telling their stories with out their consent Keith has created a "he said she said" situation with very serious allegations that can not be substantiated. It puts further pressure on the victims. It also looks as if he only said it because he was mad at Pat. You know what, it's pointless to argue this. Enjoy.
Your sarcasm didn't go over anyone's head, you just suck at it. Also you're an asshole. Do you really think that this is a he said she said situation considering that Pat's defense on these forums contained ZERO mention of these allegations? Good christ.
skitzot and Scumhook like this.
Old 11-15-2014, 07:19 PM   #140 (permalink)

Quote:
Dude... most of the people on this thread don't see it as 'he said she said.' You see it that way. (it's not your fault... I blame your big brass man balls for making you believe that everyone thinks the same way you do)

Also, I can't tell whether you hate women or you hate Keith. Please clarify.