Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Show Talk

Show Talk Talk about the show

View Poll Results: Who wore it better?
Kim Kardashian 51 41.80%
Chelsea Handler 71 58.20%
Voters: 122. You may not vote on this poll

Like Tree506Likes

Old 11-15-2014, 07:36 PM   #141 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nerdenstein View Post
Clearly my sarcasm went over your head there. I certainly don't expect anyone to come forward, and they shouldn't have to. Did you read the thread? By telling their stories with out their consent Keith has created a "he said she said" situation with very serious allegations that can not be substantiated. It puts further pressure on the victims. It also looks as if he only said it because he was mad at Pat. You know what, it's pointless to argue this. Enjoy.
Oh my head, jesus.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2014, 07:56 PM   #142 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dumb Domme View Post
Dude... most of the people on this thread don't see it as 'he said she said.' You see it that way. (it's not your fault... I blame your big brass man balls for making you believe that everyone thinks the same way you do)

Also, I can't tell whether you hate women or you hate Keith. Please clarify.
Most people on this thread share your opinion because if they differ you shout them down. I've been called "idiot", "asshole", "moron", and asked if I "hate women" for thinking that Keith's timing when calling out Pat Dixon's harassment was poor. I agree with Keith, but it was poor timing. He may be right but it doesn't help his argument or the harassed. Also, Keith, ending an argument with an epithet does not mean you win the argument.
Also, also, I love women, I am a feminist, and I also love Keith. I don't have to agree with everything he does in every single way though. Relax.
Fireball8 likes this.
Old 11-15-2014, 08:21 PM   #143 (permalink)

Quote:
Most people on this thread share your opinion because if they differ you shout them down.
Incorrect. In this particular case, I'm not arguing with you because your opinion differs from mine. I'm arguing with you because you're wrong.

Quote:
I've been called "idiot", "asshole", "moron", and asked if I "hate women" for thinking that Keith's timing when calling out Pat Dixon's harassment was poor.
1. I didn't call you an "idiot," "asshole," or "moron." I called you a "shitstain."
2. You didn't argue that Keith's "timing was poor." You intimated Keith was making shit up and/or using his friends. You suggested he "pulled the harassed women out" as if they were cards to be pulled for his purposes.

Quote:
Also, also, I love women, I am a feminist, and I also love Keith. I don't have to agree with everything he does in every single way though. Relax.
FYI, most feminists don't accuse people who are trying to protect women of playing them like pawns in a game. Also, most feminists don't diminish women's experiences or downplay potential offenses against women with language about "where the bad man touched them," and most feminists don't tell women who are angered by the mistreatment of women to "relax."

If you're a feminist, please step back and check yourself, because you're doing it wrong.
Old 11-15-2014, 09:00 PM   #144 (permalink)

feminists also post pics of their tits and dicks.
Old 11-15-2014, 09:05 PM   #145 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparrow View Post
feminists also post pics of their tits and dicks.
#notallfeminists
The Girl, Sparrow and Scumhook like this.
Old 11-15-2014, 09:22 PM   #146 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by rodimusprime View Post

I couldn't listen to the NYC Crime Report after that either. It just felt like all the "jokes" he'd been making about statutory rapists and women were no longer coming from a "character" he was playing but it was just Pat's opinion. And it's probably always been that way.
Agreed, I stopped listening because of that too. It had just become unsettling.
moondust367 likes this.
Old 11-15-2014, 09:25 PM   #147 (permalink)
PARTY! SUPER PARTY!

Nerdenstein, Emmy just wrote what she wrote, and 20 minutes after that was posted you're still going on?

For what?

Are you defending YOURSELF somehow now?

Read what she wrote. Then please get out of my life.
Mundane Soul and moondust367 like this.
Old 11-15-2014, 09:56 PM   #148 (permalink)
57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
I am a feminist, and I also love Keith.
Demanding that female victims come forward publicly is not feminism. Also, inadvertently calling Keith a liar is not loving Keith.

Finally, who the fuck cares about Keith's "timing" of letting fans know Pat's evil? Pat flipped out on him at the bar for no reason. Repeatedly came on the show and was combative and weird. He also slams KATG fans on his podcast and in his tweets.

Keith is being shit on. So it's full disclosure time. You and every other guy on this forum would do the same exact thing. SUPER fuck you for implying otherwise.
Tulipaloozi likes this.
Old 11-15-2014, 10:00 PM   #149 (permalink)

Sooooooooo...Pat signed and drew a penis in my coveted Keith Malley autobiography, "The Great American Novel."

Are you guys offering replacements for tainted KATG material?
Barker likes this.
Old 11-15-2014, 10:04 PM   #150 (permalink)
57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
I've been called "idiot"...for thinking that Keith's timing when calling out Pat Dixon's harassment was poor.
SO THE ONLY PROBLEM you have with Keith's disclosing of Pat's actions against women, is his TIMING? Really?! So somehow molestation doesn't count due to when it's disclosed?

You're a real shining example of male feminism. Idiot.