Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Show Talk

Show Talk Talk about the show

View Poll Results: Who wore it better?
Kim Kardashian 51 41.80%
Chelsea Handler 71 58.20%
Voters: 122. You may not vote on this poll

Like Tree506Likes

Old 11-16-2014, 05:13 PM   #181 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by blu View Post
Why do people always put the responsibility on the women who have been the victims of sexual assault to stop the abuser, instead of telling the abuser to stop the behaviour. Instead of asking why the don't come forward, start asking Pat why he harrases/assaults/etc.
Because if the abuser was capable of stopping himself then there wouldn't be a problem in the first place.

Pat knows it's wrong. Read above or listen to the show of people asking him to stop. He's doing it anyway.

I mean sure, if it'll make you happy: Pat, stop.

But he hasn't listened to friends and colleagues up to this point so internet commenter is probably not going to be the one that changes his life.

Last edited by Alekseyev; 11-16-2014 at 05:25 PM. Reason: clarification
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2014, 05:59 PM   #182 (permalink)

Edit: 12/6/2014: I'm retracting my below statement of support. I do not believe in any way that Pat is a "sexual predator" and I still feel that KATG were completely out of line and cunty in what they did to him. However, for personal reasons, I no longer feel comfortable having my name signed to this in support. I do hope you'll stop attacking him eventually. Just leave me out of it.

[This thread is everything that is wrong with our society today. How many of you are masturbating raw to this thread right now while telling yourself how moral and upstanding you are? I can smell the social justice jizz from here.

Maybe it's because I was raised in a cult. Maybe it's because I speak daily with people who have been shunned by their family and friends for some perceived "sins". But I understand all too well the the psychology behind this anonymous mob with pitchforks; the ego trip of us vs. them. Oh, the goddamn EUPHORIA of tearing someone down and casting them out. Shit, did you just come again?

Maybe it's all of those things, or maybe it's just because Pat is a good person and, goddamnit, I've met enough bad people in my life to know a good one when I see it. I also know that the worst people I have ever known are the ones who speak loudly about their outrage over others.

You people disgust me. There are no more eloquent words for it. Chemda, Keith. You know this is wrong. Even if this was true, you handled it in a sensationalized way and chose to address it through your show and then smugly direct people to your blog to discuss it.

Why on earth should anyone except the people involved be discussing this right now? Why does some podcast fan in his bedroom in Idaho currently have a public opinion on someone they have never met? Why would any of you think even for a second this is moral in any way?

I really hope this comes back to bite you in the ass in a myriad of ways, including people thinking twice before talking to you. Obviously, you cannot wait to eat your own and then direct your fans to the forum to chat about it.

sincerely,

- Kyria Abrahams, friend of Pat]
wibskey and Fireball8 like this.

Last edited by Kyria Abrahams; 12-06-2014 at 06:22 PM.
Old 11-16-2014, 06:12 PM   #183 (permalink)

hahahahah!

nice try Patrice ..
Old 11-16-2014, 06:12 PM   #184 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyria Abrahams View Post
This thread is everything that is wrong with our society today.
Normally I'd agree. However I would contend that molesting women is slightly worse than a thread in an internet forum.

Quote:
How many of you are masturbating raw
Fuck, I didn't realise I'd left my webcam on...

Quote:
to this thread right now while telling yourself how moral and upstanding you are?
Oh...
The last thing I feel when masturbating is moral.

Old 11-16-2014, 06:21 PM   #185 (permalink)

Pat the Jerk

I only made it through 12 of the current 19 pages of replies.

If this was just about the "bar incident" as Pat is trying to spin it, it would probably only have taken a "Hey Keith, sorry I blew up on you, I was really looking forward to playing the piano and your actions just hit me the wrong way"

As a listener of all of the free shows, I could believe that Keith would take over a room when he walks in. He seems to have that kind of a personality to me. I have met many people like him over the years. For this reason I can believe that part of Pat's explanation of what happened.

We all know, this whole thing is NOT about what two people said in a bar on one particular night.
Now on to the real point of the discussion

There are allegations from what appears to be many women. Are the accusers only female comics or do they include women that just happen to be there?

As much as I wish there was a woman or two, who could come on the show and discuss what Pat did to them, KATG is not the place. The place would either be in private with just Pat and victim (and perhaps others to act as witnesses), where they could tell Pat to his face "Hey I do not appreciate what you did, don't do it again" or the further step of in a court room. If the actions cross a certain line, sometimes the authorities do need to be involved.

As much as I hate the fact that people often get a free pass because they were drunk, I find it even creepier that a sober person would act in the manner that he is accused of.

My other wish will be when Pat touches the wrong person, she hits him so hard, he realizes that he doesn't have a big dick, he is a big dick.
Old 11-16-2014, 06:29 PM   #186 (permalink)

Why does some podcast fan in his bedroom in Idaho currently have a public opinion on someone they have never met? Why would any of you think even for a second this is moral in any way?

- Kyria Abrahams, friend of Pat[/QUOTE]"

Hey Kyria,
Why do you think you can sit in your bedroom in "inset your location here" have a public opinion on people you have never met but only read what they stated in a Forum Post?

When you look in the mirror, are you the pot or the kettle?
Old 11-16-2014, 06:54 PM   #187 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by LostAgain View Post
Hey Kyria,
Why do you think you can sit in your bedroom in "inset your location here" have a public opinion on people you have never met but only read what they stated in a Forum Post?

When you look in the mirror, are you the pot or the kettle?
I am a friend of Pat. In real life. That is why I wrote this and signed it "friend of Pat". Hope that clears everything up.
Old 11-16-2014, 07:00 PM   #188 (permalink)

Quote:
Hope that clears everything up.
Yep - see how easy that was?

All cleared up.

Hopefully now all those women won't feel violated any more.
blu, New here and theycallmepyro like this.
Old 11-16-2014, 08:28 PM   #189 (permalink)

Wink

Quote:
I am a friend of Pat. In real life. That is why I wrote this and signed it "friend of Pat". Hope that clears everything up.
fuck you .. you fuckin Patrice wanna be ..
Old 11-16-2014, 08:48 PM   #190 (permalink)

lol reddit. "almost definitely". Sounds legit.

That first NYCCR ep with Mara was quite impactful, as was the second one where she came back on to address the doubters.

I still have trouble believing she was lying, and can't be arsed doing any research, so I'm going to choose to believe she wasn't lying and Pat's cuntyness doesn't include lying to my delicate little earholes.
Enunciated Piffle likes this.