Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Show Talk

Show Talk Talk about the show

View Poll Results: Who wore it better?
Kim Kardashian 51 41.80%
Chelsea Handler 71 58.20%
Voters: 122. You may not vote on this poll

Like Tree506Likes

Old 11-16-2014, 09:44 PM   #191 (permalink)
57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyria Abrahams View Post
This thread is everything that is wrong with our society today. How many of you are masturbating raw to this thread right now while telling yourself how moral and upstanding you are?
There is no way I would raw dog this. I was using a 'shitty jim's condom'
Scumhook likes this.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2014, 09:45 PM   #192 (permalink)
2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scumhook View Post
lol reddit. "almost definitely". Sounds legit.
I'm sorry the New York Times didn't pick up the story
New here likes this.
Old 11-16-2014, 09:57 PM   #193 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rufio View Post
I'm sorry the New York Times didn't pick up the story
Fuck you.
Rufio likes this.
Old 11-16-2014, 10:34 PM   #194 (permalink)
2023 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2021 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer

As much as I used to enjoy Pat on the show, I have to say that he took a turn for the creepy a few years ago. He makes all sorts of comments on his podcasts that his co-host visibly cringes at and immediately clarifies in no way represent his views. These include jokes about wanting to have sex with 14 year old girls and other creepy comments.

I still think that Pat is a funny comedian, I'll just stick with his pre-2013 stuff.
Old 11-16-2014, 11:13 PM   #195 (permalink)
2022 Marathon Kickstarter Backer47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyria Abrahams View Post

Why on earth should anyone except the people involved be discussing this right now? Why does some podcast fan in his bedroom in Idaho currently have a public opinion on someone they have never met? Why would any of you think even for a second this is moral in any way?

When you voluntarily put yourself out in public, appearing on a public podcast for the public to subscribe and listen to, they have every right to express how they felt with Pat as a guest on the show. These other interactions described and felt by those people actually INVOLVED with the situation only reaffirms my personal reasonings as to why I felt the way I did when I heard him on past KATG episodes. If you don't want to be portrayed as a certain image, don't put said image out to the public. Should I have met Bundy personally before coming to the definite conclusion that he's a murderer? Or should I take the compelling evidence presented against him as confirmation of that fact?

From the personal stories I've heard so far, either he's terrible at reading people and unaware of how he makes others feel (it sounds like it's mostly acts towards women with men as witnesses), or he gets off knowing just how uncomfortable and objectified he can make a woman feel.

I mean, seriously? Propping up a woman while she's drunk and incoherent solely to make out with her, while he himself is stone cold sober is fucking greasy, plain and simple. I don't need to know the guy to make that assessment.
Old 11-17-2014, 01:37 AM   #196 (permalink)
57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer

I just listened to Chemda's talk about Carmen Lynch and choosing who and what you listen to. Heavy. Heavy stuff and I can't in good conscience listen anymore.

Breaks my heart. However, I can't listen to NYC Crime Report anymore. I'm done.

I'd also like to say the following, (because I know you're reading this Pat) WHY THE FUCK DIDN'T YOU EVEN ATTEMPT TO SPEAK OR STAND UP FOR YOURSELF???
Old 11-17-2014, 01:45 AM   #197 (permalink)
PARTY! SUPER PARTY!

Take a guess.
dcGirl and Alekseyev like this.
Old 11-17-2014, 01:46 AM   #198 (permalink)
57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer

Also, Pat, if you think simply being silent, (so as not to upset that delicate "Journalistic Integrity" (which by the way - quit saying that. It's a horrible line that you repeat, seemingly any time you choose to either ignore truth, or be a contrarian for no apparent reason.

Being silent and hoping reality will go away is not the way to solve this problem. You think you're being clever and playing the "I won't even stoop so low so as to address this" card is even MORE creepy than what you're accused of.

Pick a side Pat. This fan has.
Old 11-17-2014, 01:51 AM   #199 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keith View Post
Take a guess.
Exactly. I'd be please and thank you and when can I get on KATG next available time...

IT's almost as if Pat Dixon forgot the show that did so much for him. I wonder if he's got some "I'm not a KATG comic" complex going on.

He's too advanced and can't be bothered. You can only pretend for so long that this isn't happening, right?

How fucking delusional is this person?
Old 11-17-2014, 02:47 AM   #200 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scumhook View Post
I still have trouble believing she was lying, and can't be arsed doing any research, so I'm going to choose to believe she wasn't lying and Pat's cuntyness doesn't include lying to my delicate little earholes.
She obviously wasn't trying to hide her story but I can't find a single actual news outlet report on it.

What did Patrice O'Neal say about a white woman going missing? A NYC comic was kidnapped and escaped sex slavery and tells her story openly using her own name and not a single newspaper or news website reports it?