Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Show Talk

Show Talk Talk about the show

View Poll Results: Who wore it better?
Kim Kardashian 51 41.80%
Chelsea Handler 71 58.20%
Voters: 122. You may not vote on this poll

Like Tree506Likes

Old 11-19-2014, 02:47 PM   #211 (permalink)
PARTY! SUPER PARTY!

I don't think I can say the guy's name, but a male VERY close to her, and a guest on our show, thinks it's all bullshit.

The theory that Pat planned to put this fake story out there (or one he didn't ever believe) and then later, when showed it's fake, say, "See?! And you believed it, didn't you?" doesn't seem far-fetched at all to me.

That's my input. Never heard the show in question, never will.

But like the fine gentle man or woman said earlier, when he mentioned it on our last marathon, the douchebaggery was so thick and odd that I didn't even CARE about what he was trying to get to.

2014 38-Hour Marathon: The Beginning (Keith and The Girl) - Comedy Talk Show & Podcast

Interesting show note: "The Accidental Misogynist: Pat Dixon discusses the fallout of his Woody Allen debate on KATG Episode and asks if he’s really a misogynist"
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2014, 03:19 PM   #212 (permalink)
57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer

Ugh. The whole thing just makes me want to throw up. I start to think about it and then catch myself. Total waste of time. Doesn't matter now.

Because I'm done.
Old 11-19-2014, 03:47 PM   #213 (permalink)

I listened to the show and got about halfway through the second show where they address the reddit thread. The story seems to have changes (not additions) the second time around and it sounds like a load of bullshit.
Old 11-19-2014, 05:09 PM   #214 (permalink)

If you don't want to listen to Mara on Pat's show, then try that YKWD clip. Same story, better show.
Old 11-19-2014, 09:24 PM   #215 (permalink)
47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

Lately I've been very behind on shows, so i've been playing catch up. Imagine my surprise when I caught Sunday's show live - I was completely like "WTF???"

So i've been laying in the cut, just reading the forums and listening to this unfold.

At this point, I too am not even going to post my opinion - I'm really unsure if I'm entitled to one considering all this he said/she said come out of nowhere feeling of being blindsided that has happened once again. Then as I listened more, I too recall when I felt a shift occured & started to feel, a little uneasy perhaps with some comments & responses. All I'm going to do is point out the irony of my signature while I debate if it should be removed. Now I can admit i'm still enough of a fan of the show to enjoy when I get mentioned live, because we all know I'm that fucking awesome and shit. But now I'm REALLY thinking about that entire Woody Allen debate in which someone took my side, resulting in said signature, and things said on air and in the ep that make me question EVERYTHING when it comes to Pat.

But yes, my real dilemma is do I keep my sig or not. ok carry on folks!
Enunciated Piffle likes this.
Tattoo #146, put some respect on my name!
#FuckToni, Show 1992: Comedy Outlaws
Quote:
Originally Posted by Keith View Post
The thing is, Toni happens to be absolutely batshit.
Old 11-19-2014, 09:47 PM   #216 (permalink)

[QUOTE=Keith;834789]I don't think I can say the guy's name, but a male VERY close to her, and a guest on our show, thinks it's all bullshit.

The theory that Pat planned to put this fake story out there (or one he didn't ever believe) and then later, when showed it's fake, say, "See?! And you believed it, didn't you?" doesn't seem far-fetched at all to me.

That's my input. Never heard the show in question, never will.

But like the fine gentle man or woman said earlier, when he mentioned it on our last marathon, the douchebaggery was so thick and odd that I didn't even CARE about what he was trying to get to.

2014 38-Hour Marathon: The Beginning (Keith and The Girl) - Comedy Talk Show & Podcast

Interesting show note: "The Accidental Misogynist: Pat Dixon discusses the fallout of his Woody Allen debate on KATG Episode and asks if he’s really a misogynist"[/QUOTE\
Old 11-19-2014, 11:20 PM   #217 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImStillToni View Post
I too am not even going to post my opinion
Oh, go on; you know you want to...

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImStillToni View Post
But yes, my real dilemma is do I keep my sig or not. ok carry on folks!
Keep it. Wear it as a badge of pride. You stuck to your beliefs, even though you were wrong and now look like a stupid cunt.

Speaking of stupid cunts, I supported pattycakes during #woodygate; but I don't support him in #pattygate.

#notalldixons
Old 11-20-2014, 03:45 PM   #218 (permalink)
47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scumhook View Post
Oh, go on; you know you want to...

Keep it. Wear it as a badge of pride. You stuck to your beliefs, even though you were wrong and now look like a stupid cunt.

Speaking of stupid cunts, I supported pattycakes during #woodygate; but I don't support him in #pattygate.

#notalldixons
Scummo, you totally get me. You really do. Not sure how i feel about that, but fuck it you get me sir!

I swear its like he was setting up his defense wayyyy back then....allegedly.
Scumhook likes this.
Old 11-20-2014, 04:34 PM   #219 (permalink)
57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer

Two thoughts on this:

1. I'm going to re-DL the Fuck Toni ep, (cuz I'm VIP big pimpin' and I got it like that) solely to hear Comedy Outliers' Fuck Toni Rant.

2. Your sig is hilarious. It also chronicles a historical time and place in the KATG universe.

Oh. I guess there's three.

3. Scumhook is a poet and a master of language. It's just that he hides it under incredibly thick layers of: racism, misogyny, homophobia, (possibly more racism) all combined with a thick layer of jokes that can only be described as filthier than the filthiest filth joke.

He is an anomaly. And I love him too.
ImStillToni and Scumhook like this.
Old 09-06-2018, 12:37 PM   #220 (permalink)
2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2019 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer

Just re-read this old thread. Man, that was fun listening to Pat get called out. I'm sorry, of course, for the people he assaulted and creeped out and emotionally abused, and I'm sorry that K&C had yet another total dickhead in their lives, but DAMN is that some fun feuding!

TL;DR feuds are fun.