Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Show Talk

Show Talk Talk about the show

View Poll Results: Who wore it better?
Kim Kardashian 51 41.80%
Chelsea Handler 71 58.20%
Voters: 122. You may not vote on this poll

Like Tree506Likes

Old 11-13-2014, 01:38 PM   #31 (permalink)
2019 Marathon Kickstarter Backer

See, this is why I wanted to hear the interaction between Keith and Pat live on the show. If this were face to face, Keith would have held Pats feet to the fire and wouldn't have let him avoid the accusations of acting inappropriately with several women. That's where the meat is.

Clearly, the bar spat was a bar spat and in the big picture not a very big deal. That kind of shit happens in bars all the time. However, it seems to have been the last straw that was holding back a dam of discretion on Keith and Chemda's part. The gloves came off and the KATG audience got a taste of what has really been going on behind the scenes with Pat.

We will probably never get to hear Pat address the real issues, but such is life. He probably won't address them personally either. Who knows, maybe the women we've been hearing about will go public and tell their side of the story. Sunshine really is the best disinfectant.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2014, 02:04 PM   #32 (permalink)
2022 Marathon Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
Originally Posted by FreydNot View Post
See, this is why I wanted to hear the interaction between Keith and Pat live on the show. If this were face to face, Keith would have held Pats feet to the fire and wouldn't have let him avoid the accusations of acting inappropriately with several women. That's where the meat is.
Didn't you hear the Woody Allen episode? Pat answers what he wants to. He would just avoid or ignore the topics Keith and Chemda wanted to discuss. I guarantee if he came on the show to defend this he'd just try to stick to arguing about that one night at the bar.

And once he was pressed to talk about the women he's made uncomfortable he'd press Keith and Chemda to name names and specifics or else he wasn't going to dignify that with a response.

And if they did reveal names or times he was creepy towards Chemda he'd just say that's a misunderstanding as well. Why even put the audience and the hosts through that?
Old 11-13-2014, 02:06 PM   #33 (permalink)
PARTY! SUPER PARTY!

That's exactly what would happen. How can you think anything else would happen? It would be an insult and a waste of my time.

"Keith, I never really thought about it. Wow. THANK you. Fuck... Time to look at ME."
Old 11-13-2014, 02:27 PM   #34 (permalink)
2023 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2022 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keith View Post
When it comes to people like our previous Gossip Queen Patrice and now Pat Dixon, we TRY to keep their bad faults hidden and hopefully it'll stop, things get corrected, and we can move on without the audience looking at them wrong. They were our friend or our guest, and we try to do that courtesy. Anytime, and I do mean anytime, KATG has had a public falling out, it's because the friend/guest publicly pushed it to the point where we are ridiculous to keep it private any longer. To say calling out Pat was an asshole move is stupid as well. How can't you tell that we've been doing the opposite for too long? We were assholes for thinking his behavior would change!
Did you ever bring it up with Pat about his inappropriate behavior towards women that you know, or just hoped that it would correct itself? I am not defending this one bit, but how would he know if there was some fault or offense to work on if it had never been brought to his attention?
Enunciated Piffle likes this.
Old 11-13-2014, 03:33 PM   #35 (permalink)
Chamsa! Chamsa!

Quote:
Originally Posted by shoebootie View Post
Did you ever bring it up with Pat about his inappropriate behavior towards women that you know, or just hoped that it would correct itself? I am not defending this one bit, but how would he know if there was some fault or offense to work on if it had never been brought to his attention?
I wish I did! I think it's like anything else. You try to think better of your friends and hope that you're seeing wrong, and, while you don't want to admit it, you hope it goes away.
Old 11-13-2014, 03:37 PM   #36 (permalink)

Am I the only one wondering what Keith was wearing at the bar?
Old 11-13-2014, 03:53 PM   #37 (permalink)
PARTY! SUPER PARTY!

Jeans and a nice newish blue/green shirt with sleeves that my wife got me that I happened to get compliments on, including, "You look fresh."

So it was definitely not an offensive outfit.
Old 11-13-2014, 03:57 PM   #38 (permalink)
38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
Jeans and a nice newish blue/green shirt with sleeves that my wife got me that I happened to get compliments on, including, "You look fresh."

So it was definitely not an offensive outfit.
So NOT the jeans with the hole and your dick out?
Old 11-13-2014, 03:59 PM   #39 (permalink)
PARTY! SUPER PARTY!

Fair question.

Nope. Perfectly-acceptable jeans.
Cart Horse and Thumbnail like this.
Old 11-13-2014, 04:05 PM   #40 (permalink)
2023 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2019 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
Fair question.

Nope. Perfectly-acceptable jeans.

Now that I know this, I'm completely on your side. Sorry for ever thinking it could possibly be otherwise.

Yeah, seriously, I'm one of the people that got more information and thought about it some more. Fuck Pat.