Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Show Talk

Show Talk Talk about the show

View Poll Results: Who wore it better?
Kim Kardashian 51 41.80%
Chelsea Handler 71 58.20%
Voters: 122. You may not vote on this poll

Like Tree506Likes

Old 11-13-2014, 06:58 PM   #51 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparrow View Post
nice. please post pics of your balls.
Can't. Too much glare from the brass.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2014, 07:10 PM   #52 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dumb Domme View Post
Can't. Too much glare from the brass.
ftfy
Old 11-13-2014, 07:16 PM   #53 (permalink)

Didn't Chemda say "Listen to what people are telling you"? He told us. And then he told us again. And then he recorded it.
Keith and WonderWoman like this.
Old 11-13-2014, 07:37 PM   #54 (permalink)
2023 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2022 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Girl View Post
I wish I did! I think it's like anything else. You try to think better of your friends and hope that you're seeing wrong, and, while you don't want to admit it, you hope it goes away.
It's an uncomfortable talk to have with a friend that I've sadly had to do before. And not only have the initial talk of "you're making people creeped out" but then the follow-up before hanging out time of "hey remember, don't be a lech." Thankfully, it worked. But it was not pleasant to initiate that talk.
Old 11-13-2014, 07:50 PM   #55 (permalink)
38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dumb Domme View Post
There should be a bandwagon. Fuck, I'd drive the bandwagon if I wasn't nearing the bottom of a cocktail at the moment. (Can you get a DWI in a wagon?) On second thought, fuck it. Rolling over a Pat-sized speed bump might be cathartic.

Also, fuck anyone who "needs" to hear Pat's side... He was mean to K & C, he treated their friends shitty, he's a misogynist, and he was inappropriate with several women.

Let's say it's only 10% as bad as all that... it's still more than enough.

I'm on the Fuck Pat Dixon bandwagon. If anyone needs me, I'll be the one in the back deepthroating a vodka tonic.
I want on the bandwagon too! Can I just say I love Keith and The Girl, You hardly ever steer us wrong, except that Keith is a Steelers fan. But I will back you 100%. Thank you for ALL that you do.
The Girl and flerchin like this.
Old 11-13-2014, 07:51 PM   #56 (permalink)
2019 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

I got confused because it at first seemed like this breakup was caused by the fuck yous. I now understand that the fuck yous were caused by the breakup that Keith and Chemda hadn't made public out of a sense of decorum.
The Girl likes this.
Old 11-13-2014, 08:17 PM   #57 (permalink)

Keith, I bet you $5 that you won't spill the beans!
TeddyPicker and andywebs like this.
Old 11-13-2014, 08:40 PM   #58 (permalink)

Pat's treatment of women and alleged sexual abuse only becomes worthy of character assassination after telling Keith to fuck off. Doesn't make much sense to me.

And then for 2 episodes his name gets steam rolled. Accusations of misogyny and just being a shit person in general completely overshadow this brief encounter that broke the camels back. So how unacceptable was his treatment of women if it wasn't unacceptable before pianogate, an all male exchange?

Can't help but feel for the guy and the inevitable confusion and pain he must of felt when he heard the show and realized the floodgates had been opened. What was wrong with never having him on a guest again without leveling some very serious accusations against him?
flerchin likes this.

Last edited by Fireball8; 11-13-2014 at 08:53 PM.
Old 11-13-2014, 08:55 PM   #59 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enunciated Piffle View Post
Here is a serious question. Can I be a fan of both KATG and Pat Dixon? Or is that not allowed now?
Jesus man you're fucking killing me. Are you an infant?
Rufio, Scumhook and Sakugenken like this.
Old 11-13-2014, 09:00 PM   #60 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fireball8 View Post
So how unacceptable was his treatment of women if it wasn't unacceptable before pianogate, an all male exchange?

Can't help but feel for the guy and the inevitable confusion and pain he must of felt when he heard the show and realized the floodgates had been opened. What was wrong with never having him on a guest again without leveling some very serious accusations against him?
Did you even listen? No one ever said it was acceptable. Keith was asked/told not to say anything. Forgive him for respecting the requests of women/friends/people.

Feel for him all you want. Wonder how what he's experiencing compares to being creeped on/harassed/touched?

Glad the floodgates are opened on calling out unacceptable behavior. Maybe all the misogynists will drown.
Keith and The Girl like this.