Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Show Talk

Show Talk Talk about the show

View Poll Results: Who wore it better?
Kim Kardashian 51 41.80%
Chelsea Handler 71 58.20%
Voters: 122. You may not vote on this poll

Like Tree506Likes

Old 11-13-2014, 09:16 PM   #61 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dumb Domme View Post
Did you even listen? No one ever said it was acceptable. Keith was asked/told not to say anything.
Nope, I've never listened to a katg show before. Keith was asked/told not to say anything, then went back and asked one of those people if it was weird he was seen with Pat in a friendly manner, even though he knew what he knew. Sounds like some highschool bullshit.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2014, 09:19 PM   #62 (permalink)
PARTY! SUPER PARTY!

Let's say you believe me, Fireball8, when I say he was very sexually inappropriate with women who are close to us.

Why can't I have enough respect for him that I don't mention it and just not have him back?

If you're wondering why we didn't mention it sooner, re-listen to the show and/or (re-)read this thread.

We thought his behavior would change, so, speaking for me: I honestly forgot about it. I was asked not to say, so I let it all go.

Then the FUCK YOU reminded me of everything I forgot.

Then we mentioned it and more accounts came in.

Ask yourself this: Pat has been back on the forums. I saw his name. He's read all of this. Why hasn't he brought up the "alleged" abuse?

Just ask, Pat: "What abuse?"

Can you guys beg him to ask? Please please please. (Chemda's too nice, but I promise she's ready to tip.)

Why wouldn't I have him on the show to talk about it? Is this still a thing? It'd be like how I talked about roast battling Dane Cook. If I did, I would make myself forgive him. That's how I forgave Pat because people didn't want me to make his shit become a thing.

Then he was so rude to my face and it all came to me: Wait! Why am I defending this fuck?!

Again, I'm sorry it took me so long to say. That's my only regret.

If you have questions on this coming out all of a sudden then you're not listening or reading.

Again, why isn't Pat saying, "WHAT allegations?!" I know that's the part that would concern me.

Nevermind I really think I said enough facts and wasn't too elusive.

But again, why isn't Pat pushing this point? It's a pretty egregious one to ignore.
mariana likes this.
Old 11-13-2014, 09:23 PM   #63 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fireball8 View Post
Pat's treatment of women and alleged sexual abuse only becomes worthy of character assassination after telling Keith to fuck off. Doesn't make much sense to me.

And then for 2 episodes his name gets steam rolled. Accusations of misogyny and just being a shit person in general completely overshadow this brief encounter that broke the camels back. So how unacceptable was his treatment of women if it wasn't unacceptable before pianogate, an all male exchange?

Can't help but feel for the guy and the inevitable confusion and pain he must of felt when he heard the show and realized the floodgates had been opened. What was wrong with never having him on a guest again without leveling some very serious accusations against him?
Every now and then, there comes a post so perfect; so pure; so utterly sublime in its missing of the point, that I have to kneel before my monitor and hail the creator of the post.

Hail, King Fireball; we are not worthy.
Old 11-13-2014, 09:42 PM   #64 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keith View Post
Let's say you believe me, Fireball8, when I say he was very sexually inappropriate with women who are close to us.

Why can't I have enough respect for him that I don't mention it and just not have him back?

Just ask, Pat: "What abuse?"

Why wouldn't I have him on the show to talk about it? Is this still a thing?

Then he was so rude to my face and it all came to me: Wait! Why am I defending this fuck?!

Again, why isn't Pat saying, "WHAT allegations?!" I know that's the part that would concern me.
I missed the point because I selfishly focused on what my problems were. But now to the point.
Assuming you are right, then fuck Pat. Of course I'm not asking you to respect him personally anymore, but maybe some consideration for the past professional relationship you had. I never thought or typed that you should have him on the show. Just that maybe it could have ended at telling your friends that pat was not to be trusted anymore and cutting all ties with him.

He was rude to your face and you got the scent of blood in an altered state of consciousness and decided it was time to drop the nukes on pat.

Since you were nice in asking. Hey Pat, what allegations? You creep!
Now the stage is set, and if these allegations are even slightly exaggerated, address the lynch mob and tell them you're not quite so creepy.
Old 11-13-2014, 09:46 PM   #65 (permalink)

Quote:
but maybe some consideration for the past professional relationship you had.
I think they're considering that he professionally rubbed his dick on a woman's arse...

I think that's considerate enough...
Keith likes this.
Old 11-13-2014, 09:52 PM   #66 (permalink)

Quote:
Of course I'm not asking you to respect him personally anymore, but maybe some consideration for the past professional relationship you had.
Sorry, not my fight, but this utter fucking ridiculousness has me spilling my cocktail...

I'm sure Keith did consider the past professional relationship... but then he decided that women who were touched inappropriately and friends who were made uncomfortable were more important than a dude who had been on his podcast a couple of times.

FFS, man. What you're suggesting -- valuing one male professional acquaintance over a few (or more) female friends/associates/whatever IS misogyny.
Old 11-13-2014, 09:54 PM   #67 (permalink)
PARTY! SUPER PARTY!

Quote:
He was rude to your face and you got the scent of blood in an altered state of consciousness and decided it was time to drop the nukes on pat.
In an altered state of consciousness? Because he said?

I had 3 insanely honest witnesses. I told the story the next day after a good night's sleep.

Also, here's something: I'll drop the nukes whenever I want. I didn't make the nukes up.

Fuck you.
Scumhook likes this.
Old 11-13-2014, 09:56 PM   #68 (permalink)

My problem is that the dick rubbing did warrant consideration, right up until that night at the creek.

Not calling your recollection into question either. Just the way you reacted to the fuck you.

And absolutely fuck me, I'm playing misogynist sex abuser lawyer.

I also have an obvious Pat Dixon bias that predates these revelations. I've probably offended enough people now.

Last edited by Fireball8; 11-13-2014 at 10:02 PM.
Old 11-13-2014, 09:59 PM   #69 (permalink)
PARTY! SUPER PARTY!

Quote:
My problem is that the dick rubbing did warrant consideration, right up until that night at the creek.
I said fuck you.
skitzot and scotteel1986 like this.
Old 11-13-2014, 10:23 PM   #70 (permalink)

Quote:
I also have an obvious Pat Dixon bias that predates these revelations.
translation: "I know Cosby raped some bitches, but pudding pops are so fucking good..."
Keith, The Girl, scotticus and 5 others like this.