Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Show Talk

Show Talk Talk about the show

View Poll Results: Are you smarter than a stick of butter?
Yes 108 75.52%
Parkay 35 24.48%
Voters: 143. You may not vote on this poll

Like Tree384Likes

Old 11-22-2014, 02:01 PM   #151 (permalink)

Thank you

Best news I heard in awhile, I always had a hard time listening to shows with creeper Pat Dixon as a guest . The episode you had him on debating Woody Allen was the worst, after listening to that episode I predicted that within the next few years Pat would make the news for being a pedophile or some kind of sex offender . Thanks for getting rid of the trash ...
Keith, shoebootie and Tulipaloozi like this.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2014, 06:54 PM   #152 (permalink)
57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
Originally Posted by seamus View Post
How many times do I have to quote the same thing you said again and again?

Do you really stand behind this behavior as just a joke?
You know he's getting off with you having this "argument" with him.
Trolls gotta do what trolls gotta do.
Old 11-22-2014, 07:24 PM   #153 (permalink)
54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

Ah, it almost feels like the old forums around here again ...
Attached Images
File Type: gif tumblr_nd3ec0qIEC1rhavdko3_r1_500.gif (1.90 MB, 200 views)
Sparrow and Rufio like this.
Old 11-23-2014, 01:05 PM   #154 (permalink)

I actually could only listen to a small portion of this podcast. I was already sick of hearing Keith and Headache pissing the bed. I am just glad they got over it and hopefully will quit talking about it because most people don't care.
Old 11-23-2014, 01:21 PM   #155 (permalink)
PARTY! SUPER PARTY!

Most people don't care? It's show #3 about Pat and you can see all the comments, but most people don't care?

We were prompted to do this show from most people caring, in fact. Also, this is at least the second time you yourself made a comment on this very thread even though we started the show letting you know what it was going to be about.

You just walked up to a group of people talking and said, "I don't care!"

Also you know that over a week has gone by and we haven't talked about this. But you still had to. Because it's so UN-interesting.

Fuck off.
(Online)   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2014, 01:54 PM   #156 (permalink)

Keith all I am saying is I was getting tired of you guys talking about it. I would rather listen to you guys talk about something else because no real information was spilled. Now it would have been another story if names were dropped and an approximate time of each incident but you didn't want to which is cool and I respect that. Without names the story is just that, a story. All the information you guys said is Pat rubbed his junk on some chick one time and is normally a weird creepy guy. There is only so many times I will listen before I get bored with the same allegations and no new information. So I am glad you guys did an entire episode dedicated to this matter because now you guys can move on.

EDIT:
I came here because I thought you said Pat Dixon came to the forums and was posting his side of the story so I wanted to read it because I haven't hear his side yet. I listen to you guys at work so some information goes into one ear and out the other, just depends how into work I am getting.

Last edited by TJ_13; 11-23-2014 at 01:58 PM.
Old 11-23-2014, 02:29 PM   #157 (permalink)
PARTY! SUPER PARTY!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TJ_13 View Post
I actually could only listen to a small portion of this podcast. I was already sick of hearing Keith and Headache pissing the bed. I am just glad they got over it and hopefully will quit talking about it because most people don't care.
Quote:
Keith all I am saying is...
You said it all, don't worry. And why am I letting you suck me in?

Quote:
All the information you guys said is Pat rubbed his junk on some chick one time and is normally a weird creepy guy. There is only so many times I will listen before I get bored with the same allegations and no new information. So I am glad you guys did an entire episode dedicated to this matter because now you guys can move on.
You just wrote you could only listen to a little of this episode. Now you're telling me what was in it? There was so much more in it. That's why there's so many posts.

Also now you're GLAD we put it out?

Please get off my thread. Also, you are banned from hearing the rest of this show. Even if you want to hear what prompted us to go on for a full hour on Pat Dixon, I no longer allow it.

You may listen to all the other shows though.

Thank you.
(Online)   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2014, 03:14 PM   #158 (permalink)
2022 Marathon Kickstarter Backer47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer

2089: Goodbye Forever Patty

Quote:
I came here because I thought you said Pat Dixon came to the forums and was posting his side of the story so I wanted to read it because I haven't hear his side yet. I listen to you guys at work so some information goes into one ear and out the other, just depends how into work I am getting.

Oh boy did he. He posted his account of the burning question we've all had regarding this situation from the first episode drop ... What happened in the bar with Keith?

I for one can finally rest easy knowing just how exactly that all went down. Before he came on here and cleared it up, I wasn't eating or sleeping. I was almost fired because I couldn't concentrate. My mind raced with the possibilities. Were offensive words used? Did voices rise along with the tension in the room the longer this went on? Were, dare I say, glasses and/or punches thrown? Let me tell you, once I heard the REAL story, I let out a sigh of relief. All he wanted to do was play pretty songs in a bar and Keith had to get all belligerent and ruined his rehearsal time. Sure, maybe he could've gotten an electric keyboard with a classical piano setting and set it up in his place to practice all his little heart desired, but it's not the same without an audience. So, the only option he had was to practice at a public establishment that just so happens to serve alcohol to its patrons. The rest is history.

I'm not sure why everyone is harping on him for the silly jokes he plays on the women he comes into contact with. I mean, I've listened to all three episodes on this topic and everything these women experienced first hand were clearly jokes. I mean, fans of his totally picked up on it from the very beginning! If the women involved can't see that, they must just be too sensitive to take a joke. And tell me about it. Anonymous is just another word for liars amirite? They MUST be lying since they haven't came forward yet. Just like those 13 women who were ready to testify against Cosby right before he settled out of court back in '05. But we all know they're just looking for their time in the spotlight, huh?

Don't worry about missing the important information backing up these allegations here or there when listening to these episodes. You can piece together whatever info you do pick up/agree with and make your decision from there. It's kind of like a choose your own adventure book!
dcGirl, Scumhook and Big Joe like this.

Last edited by Tulipaloozi; 11-23-2014 at 03:15 PM. Reason: Misspelling. Oops!
Old 11-23-2014, 08:11 PM   #159 (permalink)
57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?f...type=3&theater

no nudity but good 'nuf
Old 11-23-2014, 09:03 PM   #160 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tulipaloozi View Post
Just like those 13 women who were ready to testify against Cosby right before he settled out of court back in '05. But we all know they're just looking for their time in the spotlight, huh?
Apparently they were just looking for money, which they probably got and is why the cases were dropped. It is funny what money can do.