Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Show Talk

Show Talk Talk about the show

View Poll Results: Men only: have you ever catcalled a woman?
Yes 1 1.52%
No 52 78.79%
I'm a woman 13 19.70%
Voters: 66. You may not vote on this poll

Like Tree53Likes

Old 11-19-2014, 11:00 PM   #1 (permalink)
Administrator

2092: The Walking Dead

With Jay Nog – Men’s problems with the catcalling video; Chemda burns her ass; Adrian Peterson suspended entire season; proposing at a football game; people pronounced dead then come back to life; Charles Manson obtains marriage certificate; 2014 Word of the Year; MTA subway hike; suicide prevention

Guest:
Jay Nog

Share this episode: Twitter, Facebook & email

Get the show: on iTunes, on Stitcher and RSS feed
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2014, 11:20 AM   #2 (permalink)
57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer

KATG TOUR 2015

Danny's mom is returning to KATG? LIVE?! Hell Yes!

I heart Danny. I heart Danny's Mom. However. I cringe in anticipation
ImStillToni likes this.

Last edited by Enunciated Piffle; 11-21-2014 at 04:50 AM. Reason: i'm dumb
Old 11-20-2014, 12:26 PM   #3 (permalink)

42 minute show?

I'd like to start by saying I am not yet a vip member, so I probably don't have the right to complain, but I've been a supporter of katg since the first year, I have made purchases in the past and hope to sooner than later support them regularly. My issue is that their shows now rarely exceed an hour, if barely.
I get it, they offer a bunch of shows on the network in an effort to raise more funds through VIP, therefore they are busier with other things, guests are maybe limited on time, who knows. As a long time fan it's just frustrating, as I've enjoyed watching Keith's mind open more liberally over the years, and hearing Keith and Chemda discuss the issues of the day is incredibly satisfying. With the short shows there's limited time for that.
On a side note - what happened to all our long time guests that we love? If the answer is they've all become too successful to be quasi-regular guests, well, I guess that's the best possible reason. What we do get is a bunch of unknown guests who are anywhere from kind of funny to very funny, and are completely confused by any reference to past shows. Again, I'm not ignorant to these people being regular touring comics. I understand that if they didn't break new guests we would have never gotten Myq, or Mike Lawrence, etc, but what happened to Christian/Costaki/(Jesse Joyce is in LA, but are skype episodes out of the question? I don't need him to be in the room for me to enjoy the show)/the Neffels/etc, etc. I guess Myq and Myka are busy, so they give them shows, well that's great if you like the comedian on their own, to be honest I really enjoy the dynamic of Keith and Chemda with guests we've come to know and love(Myq/Myka/etc).
I think this will come off as ranty, and again I'm not VIP so maybe I shouldn't have a say period, but the shows are getting shorter, and the guests I've come to know and love are less and less regularly being scheduled.
I don't want Keith & Chemda to live month to month, they're hilarious and deserve to thrive, so maybe I'm the problem not supporting financially and regularly, I think I've grown to feel entitled to a show I've come to know and love over 10 years, that I eagerly anticipate each new episode, and need a fix when they miss a day for sick/holiday etc.
I feel like if they promised 90 minute to 2 hour episodes 5 days a week I would sign up to VIP in a snap. I'd be curious to see a poll on that idea, get rid of the other shows, focus on THE show (not saying Myq/Myka/Danny/brolo aren't deserving of their own time/space, or that Chemda isn't an EXCELLENT interviewer), or heck, keep the other shows if you like, but I think maybe it's watering down the content of the main show.
I feel like a piece of shit even writing this, but I'd like to know how many long time fans feel this way. I guess if I want longer episodes I should just support the 30 hour marathon and prepare for more watered down material (again, feel like shit, but prank calls are the worst)
I LOVE THE SHOW, please don't take offence, my humble opinion from a long time fan.
Old 11-21-2014, 01:44 AM   #4 (permalink)

Wow, really?

I'm the only cunt who's ever catcalled?

Ever??? Even when you were out drunk with your mates and some hot skank walked by in a skirt so short her arsecheeks were showing????

I call bullshit. Or maybe I took the poll too literally...?
Old 11-21-2014, 03:59 AM   #5 (permalink)
2019 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

Never done it, never even seen it happen. I imagine this nerdy audience skews against it, and is more enlightened than average.
Old 11-21-2014, 04:02 AM   #6 (permalink)
57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer

Scummy. No one just yells rando shit to complete strangers. Male or female.

If you see a hot ass girl and your immediate reaction is, "Oh my my God that chick is fucking sexy!" Do you honestly think it will improve your repertoire with that person to shout, "Oh my God your big tits are really big?!"

If this is your logic, than you should yell at every restaurant as you go by, "Oh my fucking God! I really like food!" Hence: objectifying women into things.

Look. I have a dick too. If I see an attractive woman, I get horned up to. But for chrissakes man, I just don't yell at them like an idiot. That's not a compliment. It's just a complete stranger yelling at you.

I'm all for talking to every woman I deem sexy. I'm an asshole. I do shit like that. However. Have some fucking class, man. If you're interested you say hello. You're clever. You tell a joke. You break the ice etc

Scumhook. You're way too intelligent to be making the argument, "Some woman are whores." Some might be. But you still approach them like anyone else. Are you seriously making the argument that any women dressed sexy gives you carte blanche to yell dirty shit to?

Let me tell you something. You're fucking it up for the rest of us guys. I want women to be able to dress sexy, be sexy, and feel confident. AND FEEL SAFE.

In summation. Quit yelling at the trim you fucking primate. It's the weakest form of game.
The Girl and Scumhook like this.
Old 11-21-2014, 04:23 AM   #7 (permalink)

I'm not making any arguments. I'm just being honest about shit I've done.

Also, at the cricket, yelling "SHOW US YER TITS" at girls I assume counts as catcalling. Got a lol when Keith said that on today's show.

Not proud of it. I don't do it now. But I have done it when I'd had a few too many or was with knob mates, so fuck me.

I'm just very surprised that I'm the only cunt to have done it - EVER.

EDIT: just remembered several times drunk/high off my arse, screaming at girls from the back of a mate's car as we drove past them. Yep, very proud of that. Still can't believe no one else has done this shit.

Last edited by Scumhook; 11-21-2014 at 04:27 AM.
Old 11-21-2014, 04:43 AM   #8 (permalink)

Scum. You're an honest bitch. Some might say...too honest.

Even if it's legal to run around Kangaroo Island with a bullhorn, yelling, "Bitch, HEY BITCH!!! You're fucking sexy!!!" Please don't admit it.

And if you do. Post video here. Cheers.
Old 11-21-2014, 04:47 AM   #9 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by caseofthemondays View Post
, please don't take offence, my humble opinion from a long time fan.
I don't know who the fuck this is. I didn't read it. I don't want to know.

Super fuck you. Your post is utter shit.

Interesting that I can make that assessment without even reading this glop o words.

Fuck you. Fuck everyone that looks like you. Please die.
flerchin and Scumhook like this.
Old 11-21-2014, 04:51 AM   #10 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enunciated Piffle View Post
Scum. You're an honest bitch. Some might say...too honest.

Even if it's legal to run around Kangaroo Island with a bullhorn, yelling, "Bitch, HEY BITCH!!! You're fucking sexy!!!" Please don't admit it.

And if you do. Post video here. Cheers.
I haven't always been as enlightened and as sensitive as I am now...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enunciated Piffle View Post
I don't know who the fuck this is. I didn't read it. I don't want to know.

Super fuck you. Your post is utter shit.

Interesting that I can make that assessment without even reading this glop o words.

Fuck you. Fuck everyone that looks like you. Please die.
Enunciated Piffle likes this.