Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Show Talk

Show Talk Talk about the show

View Poll Results: Men only: have you ever catcalled a woman?
Yes 1 1.52%
No 52 78.79%
I'm a woman 13 19.70%
Voters: 66. You may not vote on this poll

Like Tree53Likes

Old 11-21-2014, 07:18 AM   #11 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enunciated Piffle View Post
I don't know who the fuck this is. I didn't read it. I don't want to know.

Super fuck you. Your post is utter shit.

Interesting that I can make that assessment without even reading this glop o words.

Fuck you. Fuck everyone that looks like you. Please die.
take it down a notch, piffo.
Enunciated Piffle likes this.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2014, 08:05 AM   #12 (permalink)

Geez! Chemda's ass burn is more horrifying than Adrian Peterson's son's injuries! I wasn't mentally prepared when I clicked the explicit icon.
Old 11-21-2014, 10:15 AM   #13 (permalink)
PARTY! SUPER PARTY!

I was going to ignore the first guy's post because it gets so ridiculous so fast, but since my pal Jazz took the time, I suppose I can too.

Without VIP there would no longer be KATG. To be clear, if somehow we could live off of Free and not need VIP, there would also be no more KATG content.

As for shows being shorter, I'm not even seeing shows the same length as Jazz. I see them longer, with only 1 shorter show because we did a total of 5 different shows that day as explained the following day - podcasts and satellite radio to promote KATG.com/Kick, which we also need, because, again, we haven't yet figured out how to cash Free into the bank.

I see one show, The Walking Dead, at 40 minutes. (Nevermind that show with Jay Nog was great.)

Everything else is about an hour, and normally a nice distance over an hour.

I would be very surprised to learn that our KATG average wasn't EASILY over 90 minutes, even though that's nothing we ever promised.

As for the guest complaints you have, you're being goofy. You know I don't know how to address goofy.

Now, it's my day off and you're getting me riled up, That Guy.

Now thank Jazz for him being so nice to your rant, and behave.

Thank you.
wiredjazz and Scorpion like this.
Old 11-21-2014, 10:19 AM   #14 (permalink)
47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

2092: The Walking Dead

I really am curious if any other female guest has ever shared Chemda's stance that ALL of us women hate catcalling? Why is it ok that Chemda gets to paint us with one brush while Often championing for the opposite? In fact, there has been a lot of "speaking for an entire group" lately. Then after the proclamation is delivered, the guest is grilled as to why he/she, but often he, does not agree with the blanket statement. Who would agree with a crazy blanket statement just thrown at them like that? And as this often happens, then the guest gets slammed with reasoning AS TO WHY HE IS WRONG.

Why is anyone wrong when every is entitled to an opinion?

Two wrongs don't make a right. Because something bothers one woman does not mean it bothers every woman. So how can own person demand a group stops behavior that one does not like because "we all don't like it" because I sure don't remember that question being on my ballot this month. And let's be real here, I've hardly ever been cat called in GA, NJ, NC, or RI like I did that decade living in New York. I wore earbuds while commuting for a reason as MANY New Yorkers do anyway so I can choose what I want to hear and when. See? I CAN take control of feeling uncomfortable. I have a choice - since it was mentioned how cat calling is strictly for the benefit and the choice of men without any thought about the female.

Vent over. And by no means is any of this about anything other than catcalling, especially when you live in NYC versus a city that doesn't thrive on public transport for commuting.

Completely unrelated, wiredjazz that was pretty nice of you!
Tattoo #146, put some respect on my name!
#FuckToni, Show 1992: Comedy Outlaws
Quote:
Originally Posted by Keith View Post
The thing is, Toni happens to be absolutely batshit.
Old 11-21-2014, 10:50 AM   #15 (permalink)
2022 Marathon Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
Originally Posted by TallulahB View Post
Geez! Chemda's ass burn is more horrifying than Adrian Peterson's son's injuries! I wasn't mentally prepared when I clicked the explicit icon.
I've been waiting to see that ass since 2005 but not like this! NOT LIKE THIIIIIIS!!!!
Scumhook likes this.
Old 11-21-2014, 11:19 AM   #16 (permalink)
PARTY! SUPER PARTY!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImStillToni View Post
So how can own person demand a group stops behavior that one does not like because "we all don't like it" because I sure don't remember that question being on my ballot this month. And let's be real here, I've hardly ever been cat called in GA, NJ, NC, or RI like I did that decade living in New York. I wore earbuds while commuting for a reason as MANY New Yorkers do anyway so I can choose what I want to hear and when. See? I CAN take control of feeling uncomfortable.
As I read this I expected you to say, "I, for one, DO like catcalling."

But you don't.

So, so far, Chemda's right.

You don't like it. You wore headphones regularly, even when you didn't want to have to, in THE GREATEST CITY IN THE WORLD.

I'm sure with headphones on, blaring music hoping no one was being TOO nasty to you, was how you wanted to enjoy NEW YORK CITY.

I don't blame you. I'd move too.
Scorpion likes this.
Old 11-21-2014, 12:23 PM   #17 (permalink)
2022 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer

I guess we've defined catcalling as aggressive and unwanted interactions from men in public. Obviously no one is complaining about being talked to like a human being.

And it seems to be a lot more prevalent in THE GREATEST CITY IN THE WORLD. I think I've seen it twice here in Montreal in 3 years, and my wife hasn't mentioned anything. Or maybe it's a US vs Canada thing.
The Girl likes this.
Old 11-21-2014, 02:28 PM   #18 (permalink)
57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparrow View Post
take it down a notch, piffo.
You're right. That was over the top. I do not apologize. I would however like to say two things:

1. If you like KATG support it.

2. If you're really that concerned with voicing a message; write it in a manner that people can read it.

3. Please don't die, but do fuck off. Just a bit.
Old 11-21-2014, 04:35 PM   #19 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by sievo View Post
I guess we've defined catcalling as aggressive and unwanted interactions from men in public. Obviously no one is complaining about being talked to like a human being.

And it seems to be a lot more prevalent in THE GREATEST CITY IN THE WORLD. I think I've seen it twice here in Montreal in 3 years, and my wife hasn't mentioned anything. Or maybe it's a US vs Canada thing.
Its a NYC thing. You can't throw millions of savages into a city and expect anything less. I'm sure it happens randomly elsewhere but NYC is the host. Also as Keith mentioned before you Canadians keep your condiments outside your hotdog carts. You all are a lot more decent humans up there.
Old 11-21-2014, 04:53 PM   #20 (permalink)

On David Cross's double cd he has a track about this. A NYC garbage man who cat calls every days. Just for the 1/100 chance a bitch wants to fuck him on a pile of trash. Great bit.