Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Show Talk

Show Talk Talk about the show

Old 01-27-2006, 09:21 PM   #21 (permalink)
2023 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2022 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2021 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2019 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

Keith doesn't need to feel so bad about hitting his head. I'm a builder and if the site is at the framing stage and there's temporary angle braces everywhere I hit my head at least once a week if I'm wearing a baseball cap (the peak blocks the view enough that I don't see them if my mind's on something else). Even the pros get it wrong sometimes dude. Then again, I am a clumsy SOB so you don't wanna compare to me anyway.

Is it bad that Patrice's comment about Tyra filling the Rikki Lake hole made me want to find somewhere private for a couple of minutes?
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2006, 11:09 PM   #22 (permalink)

Kinkos hammered again.
Old 01-27-2006, 11:58 PM   #23 (permalink)

I have had horrible horrible roommates.

The son-of-a-truckdriver, the teen alcoholic, Brody, and that John who played "Me So Horny" really loud in the morning. Ggahafh.

Bad times, bad times.
Old 01-28-2006, 07:37 AM   #24 (permalink)

roomates

I only had one roomate in my life.. during college.. they had bags of pot, drank my beer and sat in my bean bag chair watching MTV in my living room all night long... I kicked his ass out.. and on the day he was moving he walked me around to the electrical meter.. it was busted and a piece of glass was stuck in that little wheel that spins around. He said.."you may want to know about this, it's a felony" Nice..

Now, I only have to deal with houseguests.. here is what bugs me... when a housegues messes with the thermostat on the heater/AC... damn, that is mine. Recently I got very upset because a guest that was staying for awhile turned up the heat because he said.. "I was freezing" (he is a relative) and I said.. "if you're freezing, maybe you should consider wearing something other than shorts and a tshirt.. and get a blanket.. dont mess with my freakin thermostat!!!"
Old 01-28-2006, 09:34 AM   #25 (permalink)

I've had a couple roomates in my life but women are the worst. There is nothing like making friends with their lame ass boyfriends who would drink my beer after banging one out on her. And they are always eyeing you up to see if your fucking their girl while their gone. And women are slobs, never picked up her shit and would always complain that the place was dirty.

I am so glad I divorced her.
Old 01-28-2006, 12:27 PM   #26 (permalink)

Good episode.
Old 01-29-2006, 07:24 AM   #27 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by MnstrCck
patrice needs to not be invited. she is tooo black.

I'm not racist. I just hate anyone that has black genes.

--

you guys are kinkos haters

I like the guests, Patrice is funny, but.. sometimes it's like.. ok, I got a laugh with that, so let me say it 2 more times... like 'stupid white people' it was funny once or twice.. butyou know... too much of a good thing... Patrice is cool, all the guests are fun, even if they suck.. because Keith and Chemda are real and honest.. you can tell when they don't like the guest either..
Old 01-29-2006, 03:50 PM   #28 (permalink)
2023 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2022 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2021 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2019 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
Originally Posted by phooey
... sometimes it's like.. ok, I got a laugh with that, so let me say it 2 more times... like 'stupid white people' it was funny once or twice.. butyou know... too much of a good thing ...
I get you. It drops from genuine wit into a cheap shtick sometimes.

But I don't think she cares because she's having a blast anyway and so are K & C whenever she's there. She's not playing comedienne, she's not pretending she's a professional wiseass and she's not covering up for insecurites. Patrice isn't fake. She's just being Patrice, and that's a lot of fun.

Last edited by Bucho; 01-29-2006 at 03:55 PM.
Old 01-29-2006, 04:14 PM   #29 (permalink)

Gotta agree, Patrice rocks. By the way, she consistently brings quality information to the table and as we saw in this show delivers it better than anyone else.
Old 01-29-2006, 04:59 PM   #30 (permalink)

yeah, Patrice is great. i like when someone says, did you hear about so and so? and i reply, yeah, like last week, and ya know, blahbity blah blah(gory details). makes me feel like im plugged into entertainment news without having to actually have a subscription to variety, star, and the enquirer. also, she has a pretty voice, and i love her impressions of her mom.