Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Show Talk

Show Talk Talk about the show

View Poll Results: Do the Cosby rape allegations ruin The Cosby Show for you?
Yes 25 58.14%
No 18 41.86%
Voters: 43. You may not vote on this poll

Like Tree54Likes

Old 12-10-2014, 06:14 AM   #21 (permalink)
57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer

I'm going to err (or "error" as Keith would say) on the side of KATG for two reasons.

1) In 10 years and 2100+ shows, KATG has blasted the shit out of people they disagreed with. In every case where this has occurred, the person they called out disappeared completely (every grudge hour person) or became a friend of the show (Brother Love).

2) Pat has done nothing to defend himself. I'm a regular listener of his podcast (because I heard about him on KATG), and he's completely avoided it. It almost seems like he over-corrected his attitude so much that his last two podcasts have been crap. I'm downloading the Legion of Skanks podcast now to hear his side of the story, but unless he comes up with something plausible, I'm 200% KATG on this.

If someone called me a sexual predator, damn straight I'd be unloading a firestorm of truth to defend myself. Not once has Pat said any of the following:
  • It's not true. (He just asks why KATG believes it's true.)
  • I've never had a cup thrown at my head by the friend of a drunk woman.
  • I'm not a sexual predator and I respect women.
  • FUCK YOU KATG! Give me the name of one person I can confront or STFU!
  • It's sad that I'm being attacked. I grew up in the South and I think my attitude towards women is been misconstrued up here in NYC.
  • I've never been accused of anything like this in the past and I have no criminal record.
  • I've thought about these accusations, and, while I don't agree with them, I am really sorry if my actions were misinterpreted by any woman in the way KATG has portrayed them. I want to sincerely apologize to any woman that felt this way and I'd like to talk about it.

At this point, after several weeks, I don't know what Pat could say that would make me change my mind about him.
Keith and KissMyTaint like this.
Old 12-10-2014, 08:31 AM   #22 (permalink)

I was 100% on KATG's side the moment I re-listened to Pat's "defense" of Woody Allen. The fact he felt the need to publicly defend a pedophile, let alone the way he tried to do it, revealed his serious issues with women and make KATG's allegations of predatory behavior completely believable.

It's the shitty misogynist bro culture (exemplified by Legion of Skanks) that pervades the stand-up comedy scene that enables dick wads like Pat Dixon, so props to Keith and Chemda for calling him out and trying to make a difference.

Fuck Pat Dixon, fuck Legion of Skanks, and fuck the entitled, insecure, asshole dudes that blame victims and encourage predatory behavior.
graceless likes this.
Old 12-10-2014, 10:56 AM   #23 (permalink)
57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer

That's quite a pic of Cee-Lo Green in show notes...

I'd say Chemda's gay-dar is properly..um...calibrated
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2014, 02:43 PM   #24 (permalink)

Keith and Chemda, you guys did and are doing the right thing.
Old 12-10-2014, 03:02 PM   #25 (permalink)
57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer

...with the one obvious exception of course.

Giving Myq Kaplan his own spin-off is a travesty and I hope you both drink ayahuasca tea and think about what you've done.
Old 12-10-2014, 05:47 PM   #26 (permalink)
2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer

Did one of the LOS guys really say, "If your like 'yeah i fuck a bunch of drunk chicks' like... alright." like that is a okay thing to do?? A not at all drunk person fucking a very drunk person...hmmmm. Something is not right with that.

Also curious, why isn't NYC Crime Report on Cave Comedy Radio any more? Did Pat move the show?
Keith likes this.
Old 12-10-2014, 06:56 PM   #27 (permalink)
PARTY! SUPER PARTY!

That was the main guy, Jay Oakerson.

As for Pat's show, he later lies on Skanks saying he decided to leave to make his show independent, saying there's so many shows at the Creek now that it's hard to record with his crazy schedule.

The truth is that his mysoginistic jokes were seeming so real to certain people that they were edited out until it became too much.

That Piano Night he asked to be on our network to the point I had to promise a time I'd speak to Chemda and Michael.

The very little he talked on that show about our situation (because the hosts didn't make him have to) was all lies. I just didn't bother showing the minutia on our show so that the real stuff would hold some gravitas.

"I didn't call my ex a cunt," he says.

Well you did, Pat. And I only brought it up because you told your stupid story about how disrespectful I was at the bar to Chemda and Lauren as if you were so proper and polite.

Fireball8 wrote something like, "What is this, the 5th time you had to talk about Pat?"

I still talk about Patrice our gossip girl. I still reference McNally. What makes you think I'm anywhere CLOSE to being done with Pat?
Rufio and Jessica332 like this.
Old 12-10-2014, 07:12 PM   #28 (permalink)

Any help on where I can ffwd to to skip the patty talk? Yawners.
Old 12-10-2014, 07:26 PM   #29 (permalink)
PARTY! SUPER PARTY!

Sexual harassment is like soooo boring...
Enunciated Piffle likes this.
Old 12-10-2014, 07:29 PM   #30 (permalink)

Anyone who's 1st two syllables are "Pat Dicks" should be automatically registered as a sex offender.

Hindsight - 20/20.
graceless likes this.