Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Show Talk

Show Talk Talk about the show

View Poll Results: Do the Cosby rape allegations ruin The Cosby Show for you?
Yes 25 58.14%
No 18 41.86%
Voters: 43. You may not vote on this poll

Like Tree54Likes

Old 12-11-2014, 07:14 AM   #31 (permalink)

You guys were great, Gondelman was great, the facebook rapper guy segment had me laughing on the bus. Aces.

Also I had to check through my favorites to be sure but Gondelman wrote one of my favoritest tweets ever 3 years ago that I enjoyed so much I still laugh about it when it pops in my head and I want it stuck in all of your heads too:

"All the slingle bladeys! All the slingle bladeys!" - Beyonce Bob Thornton

Last edited by iheartnihilism; 12-11-2014 at 07:59 AM. Reason: had to do research first
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2014, 07:40 AM   #32 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by seamus View Post
Passive aggressive prick.
fuck you kinda
Enunciated Piffle likes this.
Old 12-12-2014, 03:57 AM   #33 (permalink)
57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer

I listened to both LoS shows with KATG and Pat. All Pat really said once was that "It's just not true." But he said it after the whole debate and without any of his previous character that always came through in his appearances on KATG and in his podcast.

I always thought it was a misogynist act that Pat played, like a guy straight out of Mad Men that had to wear a suit and make sexist jokes. It was funny as hell until KATG accused him, then the character disappeared. That's troubling because he won't even use an "It's all an act, like Steven Colbert really isn't a Republican God!" defense. Like they always say, guilty people argue facts, innocent people deny charges. There hasn't been a large public denial by Pat at all.

I also thought Keith and Chemda missed an opportunity to put Luis J. Gomez in his place during their appearance. When LoS got upset that KATG had to say take their word for it, everyone seems to forget the opportunity KATG gave Luis to tell his side of the story in September when Kelly Fastuca called him out as being sexist, misogynistic, unfair, etc. When it was Kelly vs Luis, KATG gave them both a platform and Luis benefited from the opportunity and brought a character witness (Dan Soder). He should have understood first hand that you guys calling somebody out is normal and that you are open to a debate. When you say that KATG has seen Pat's bad behavior in person, others have told KATG about their problems with Pat, and KATG doesn't need Pat's side any more, Luis of all people should have realized how much it takes for KATG to get to this conclusion and refuse to budge.

Last edited by PsychoLoco; 12-12-2014 at 03:59 AM. Reason: Spelled Luis incorrectly.