Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Show Talk

Show Talk Talk about the show

View Poll Results: Would you rather?
I agree with Keith. I feel more confident with a paper ticket. 66 72.53%
I agree with Chemda. I prefer showing the ticket on the phone for the bleeper. 25 27.47%
Voters: 91. You may not vote on this poll

Old 10-09-2012, 06:09 PM   #1 (permalink)
PARTY! SUPER PARTY!

1665: Do You Mind?

"That's on you to figure out how to appease me. Now I'm gonna go pee myself."

Share this episode: Do You Mind? - Comedy Talk Show & Podcast

Last edited by Keith; 10-10-2012 at 04:10 PM.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2012, 09:11 PM   #2 (permalink)

Fun show. The best part was whenever you talked about me. (I'm embracing my fame whore role completely now.)

The worst part was that it wasn't all religion bashing, all the time. Bummer.
Old 10-09-2012, 11:50 PM   #3 (permalink)

I agree with Keith about having a paper ticket. What would happen if just before you arrived at the event or airport your phone goes kaputz? Would they have a record of you paying for a ticket? I believe in saving trees but give me a paper ticket any day.
Old 10-10-2012, 03:26 AM   #4 (permalink)
57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer

Go Huskers!

drunk. DRUNK!

Last edited by Enunciated Piffle; 10-12-2012 at 09:46 AM. Reason: i'm a drunk douchebag, time to time
Old 10-10-2012, 03:52 AM   #5 (permalink)

My dad too used to do his buisness with the door open. We had one bathroom in a two story farm house. The bathroom was directly across the hall at the bottom of the stairs, so I knew if I got up at 5 am. and came down the stairs what would be waiting to greet me. Usually reading a western, smoking a cigarette and sipping on a cup of coffee. To make matters worse he slept in the nude and did not dress until after he had finished his morning constitutional. Thankfully this is not something I picked up from him. Oh dad....
Old 10-10-2012, 05:10 AM   #6 (permalink)

Ew, that was my dad, too. Except we had two bathrooms. He would just come downstairs to use ours so he wouldn't wake up my mother. But yeah, cigarette, paper, and coffee, and an hour to take a shit. He'd get pissed if we woke up having to use the bathroom, too.

Thinking about it now, I've realized he must have been seriously constipated.
Old 10-10-2012, 05:13 AM   #7 (permalink)
54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

Why does Chemda think pretend crying is so funny?
Old 10-10-2012, 06:15 AM   #8 (permalink)
2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2019 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
Originally Posted by WSEIII View Post
I agree with Keith about having a paper ticket. What would happen if just before you arrived at the event or airport your phone goes kaputz? Would they have a record of you paying for a ticket? I believe in saving trees but give me a paper ticket any day.
So the way emails work is that when you receive one the bits and bytes didn't actually leave the senders computer fly through the air and land in your phone and are therefore missing from the senders computer ;-)

So yes of course they have a record of you paying. When you request a mobile ticket it usually says somewhere that if you should have a problem with the phone when you show up at the airport you can just get a paper copy from the check-in machines or a counter.

I prefer it on my phone because I always check in early from home and as I don't have a printer to print my own boarding pass I would have to go to the airport to get a paper copy anyway and that is just another queue I want to avoid.
Old 10-10-2012, 07:53 AM   #9 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enunciated Piffle View Post
Those smart enough to say no to the devil - weed. aka MARIJUANA CIGARETTES, realize that Jerry Garcia was a fat-fuck who smoked 3 packs of cigarettes a day, ate McDonalds cheeseburgers, and was ultimately a big , fat , nothing.
i like you less and less all the time.
Old 10-10-2012, 11:34 AM   #10 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blitzgal View Post
Thinking about it now, I've realized he must have been seriously constipated.
My dad(s) wasn't weird. You guys are mostly freaking me out, because that's exactly the shit I do, and I'm probably gonna be the weird dad some day. I don't get my coffee in (not a bad idea, though ), but I can knock out a couple pages on the john and get reading momentum for the rest of the day. I shower with the door open to keep it from steaming up the mirror and being unable to shave my head fast enough. Not sure why I shit with the door open. I don't think 30min is so long, but most people think so. I take so long cause I wanna make sure to squeeze every last bit out.