Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Show Talk

Show Talk Talk about the show

View Poll Results: Should Sony and the movie theaters have put out and shown The Interview anyway?
Yes 90 83.33%
No 18 16.67%
Voters: 108. You may not vote on this poll

Like Tree48Likes

Old 12-20-2014, 03:58 PM   #41 (permalink)
57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keith View Post
I know we had this conversation before. And this is where you end it: JUST before you acknowledge that I must be a genius that I'm able to recognize and repeat ANY name told to me.

I'll go along with your stupidity if you just admit I must be absolutely brilliant.
Yeah, but the thing is... you have an audio podcast, an audio podcast which I listen to. I've heard you mispronounce a person name numerous times. I've heard you mispronounce Chemda's name numerous times. Hell I've heard you mispronounce "American" names numerous times.

So unless this superpower only comes into effect when there are no audio recording devices in the room...

With all that said, I do think you are pretty smart.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2014, 03:59 PM   #42 (permalink)
PARTY! SUPER PARTY!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bucho View Post
It's not North Korea, it's disgruntled former Sony employees and their 4Chan buddies.
This guy.
Enunciated Piffle likes this.
Old 12-20-2014, 07:07 PM   #43 (permalink)

Tim Dillon on the bus was hilarious. And so was Chemda's reaction.
Bucho likes this.
Old 12-20-2014, 10:57 PM   #44 (permalink)
PARTY! SUPER PARTY!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaligula View Post
I'd be interested in the reason you believe it's North Korea, Keith. Everything smells off about this.

Disgruntled employees is probably the most realistic option. The reaction seems like motivated reasoning.
This guy too.
Enunciated Piffle likes this.
Old 12-21-2014, 12:06 PM   #45 (permalink)
38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

There's a lot to be said about language skills and how they differ from country to country. I would love to hear any american read the word João, a very common portuguese name (the ã and the õ are tricky ones. Also the ç, that in portuguese reads sss but in other languages reads tsh). Still, this being said, I'm sure if you'd hear the name most of you would be able to repeat it correctly.

We're talking about people who have met Chemda before or are guests on the show or people on the phone or israelis who only need to repeat her name after she (or Keith) just said it. It's, at the very least, rude.

Tim Dillon was the best. It's easy for us to like or dislike a guest but the real standard of how he did is Keith's reaction. When Keith loses his shit it's going well. When Keith spends large chunks of time just laughing under the table, delighted at the guest, it's going well. Tim's episode went very well.
Bucho, Scumhook and Tulipaloozi like this.
Old 12-22-2014, 10:50 PM   #46 (permalink)
24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer

Language skills of American abroad:
  • Speak American English
  • If you are not being understood, say "why do you not understand what I am saying to you ... don't you speak English?" in an accusing and patronising tone
  • Repeat exactly what you said before, but MUCH LOUDER.
Thumbnail, bw81, Scumhook and 1 others like this.
Old 12-29-2014, 07:07 PM   #47 (permalink)

It was me. I did the hacking stuff with the Sony. Ask me anything about it!
Old 01-03-2015, 07:32 PM   #48 (permalink)
47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

I will just add I fell for Mr Tim J. Dillion on his first appearance -he's my twitter buddy and I think he's fucking hilarious. I was promoted at work (now more AT&T, hello there Apple) and now in management so i'm often swamped and behind in shows. Yes, i know you guys miss me, i know lol. When I saw the post that Tim was going to be on I had to tweet it, share it on FB, and listen live. Tim is probably my fave new guest of the year and that's so hard to say considering the roster of new guests you both gave us this year. He did not disappoint and I wholeheartedly support a MNIK with him, sobriety be damned this man is a riot!

And then on new years day, MrToni informed me he got a copy of the Interview so lets watch it. Fuck me, that shit was wayyyyy better than i expected, i was crying from laughing. I was not expecting it to be that good, but it was. So screw it, i'm glad it got released. but all the back and forth about the hack and etc etc really turned me off of the film.

that's all i got, i felt like sharing that shit I can listen to Tim on the show all damned day
flerchin likes this.
Tattoo #146, put some respect on my name!
#FuckToni, Show 1992: Comedy Outlaws
Quote:
Originally Posted by Keith View Post
The thing is, Toni happens to be absolutely batshit.
Old 01-04-2015, 07:29 PM   #49 (permalink)
2019 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

I enjoyed the Interview as well. Congrats on the promotion Toni, we do miss you.
Old 01-05-2015, 12:57 AM   #50 (permalink)
47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

aww flerchin, I missed yall too. Always lurking, but needed to step back.

Felt like I went thru a KATG divorce. And no one wanted joint custody of my ass