Keith and The Girl Forums

Keith and The Girl Forums (https://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/)
-   Show Talk (https://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/f5/)
-   -   2111: Bully for You (https://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/f5/2111-bully-you-19038/)

dannyhatch 01-04-2015 08:22 PM

2111: Bully for You

Christian-based movies not being well-received this season; Dustin “Screech” Diamond stabbed someone on Christmas; Keith’s aunt dies; a listener remembers Pat Dixon before his move to NYC; Edward Herrmann dies; Keith accidentally calls BaJames of MNIK fame; Keith’s missing luggage and travel woes; Grand Theft Auto V revisited; pit bull mauls owner; Sarah Palin’s son steps on their dog; Michael and Marisela get married; Keith gets new neighbors; Steelers’ football season ends; Keith’s school bullies revisited; celebrity divorces; Keith reviews Top 5; Bill Cosby’s latest; The Interview is available online and in theaters

Share this episode: Twitter, Facebook & email

Get the show: on iTunes, on Stitcher and RSS feed

Sparrow 01-04-2015 08:43 PM

i was always real weirded out by how nonchalant it seemed. i genuinely thought Mommy was cheating in that song until very, very recently.

ImStillToni 01-05-2015 01:15 AM

When I was young enough to still believe in Santa, the song did sound like yes, your mom is a ho who is creeping with Santa Claus. Add that song to a list of other things we heard and saw during our childhoods that really are creepy in retrospect.

And again, congrats to Michael & Marisela!

I keep thinking about bringing MrToni with me to a KATG week (since it usually fell during our anniversary) and have our vows renewed. Then this show reminded me that both Keith and Chemda could do it. And then I started thinking "well who would I really want to do it?" Now part of me wants them to fight for it - am I wrong? Chemda has such a beautiful spirit and would make it special, but then again Keith married a man and a dog! It's like Sophie's choice.

Loved catching up and listening to old shows, but so happy to have you guys back :D

Lanfear 01-05-2015 10:11 AM

I obviously only understood the text of the song after I learned English and by that time I knew that daddy plays Santa

Eric M 01-05-2015 11:48 AM

Wow that roger is seriously fat.

Enunciated Piffle 01-05-2015 02:41 PM

What if the shared hatred of North Korea is all that 'Murica and America have?

I think more respect should be given to the douche baggery of this Seth Rogen film. Those dick jokes have created a bipartisanship not seen or felt since 911.

Sure. Most of us passed out around the time that tiger started chasing Seth with the thing up his butt. But before we did, we were able to hit the pause button on youtube and make brown in the comfort of our own bathroom.

A lot of freedom was floating around that day. A lot.

chitownRICK 01-05-2015 05:23 PM

up until a couple hours ago when i listened to the podcast i thought she was actually kissing santa.

Sparrow 01-05-2015 05:50 PM

fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck you! and welcome (back?) to the forums!

PastaFace 01-06-2015 08:59 PM

Mommy kissing Santa Claus

In my case, Mommy really was kissing some dude dressed as Santa Claus, and when dad found out he kicked his ass. Santa is now my step-father. I hate Christmas.

True story,
Pastface

PastaFace 01-06-2015 09:01 PM

Satan Claus

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sparrow (Post 836817)
i was always real weirded out by how nonchalant it seemed. i genuinely thought Mommy was cheating in that song until very, very recently.

She was at my house. My dad owned and ran a bar and restaurant, worked nights and weekends. Mom go lonely I guess, the whore.

Pastaface