Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Show Talk

Show Talk Talk about the show

View Poll Results: Did you always know the meaning of I Saw Mommy Kissing Santa Claus?
Yes, I knew that Santa was Daddy 32 49.23%
No, I thought Mommy was cheating 33 50.77%
Voters: 65. You may not vote on this poll

Like Tree11Likes

Old 01-07-2015, 09:42 AM   #11 (permalink)
2022 Marathon Kickstarter Backer47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
Originally Posted by seamus View Post
Speaking of Chemda and Lauren's apartment being the pot apartment. I lived on a street with a Bob Marley flag hanging in the front. I'm sure it is no surprise the house had the skunky smell of pot when walking by on the sidewalk.

Honest question, when potters drive around the country and smell the lingering smell of a skunk spray, does it smell like pot to them?

When I first started smoking, I thought people were insane when they said that. But after smoking for awhile, I realized that there are definite similarities. Now, every time I smell skunk I think of pot.
It doesn't make me want to huff skunk juice, though. I'll just stick with the illegal stuff.
Enunciated Piffle likes this.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2015, 06:33 PM   #12 (permalink)

The whole N. Korea thing really shows how 40-ish Keith and Chemda really are. Most people in the know aren't convinced that N. Korea is even behind the hack of Sony. I love how K&C go into histrionics about attacks on America over this. Guess what? This was one large hack over one large security vulnerability in Sony's shit. This wasn't an "attack on America". This isn't war. Even though we have declared a retarded war on terror, this act isn't even classified as terrorism. It's a group of knuckleheads that got into Sony's files (a company notoriously horrible with security, look up the PlayStation Network hack) and are being dicks. No one other than Sony and the people that stand to make/lose money with them need to be on the edge of their seat.

Christ. Chemda was acting like the U.S. is so vulnerable to cyberattacks when we've been the leaders in fucking with countries through cyberattacks for years. We *are* the world police, after all. We're the ones that got our virus (Stuxnet, maybe?) into the middle east and ended up blowing up a bunch of uranium-enriching centrifuges.
Lanfear likes this.
Old 01-07-2015, 06:58 PM   #13 (permalink)
PARTY! SUPER PARTY!

You should call the FBI. Straighten this out.
Old 01-07-2015, 07:25 PM   #14 (permalink)

Yeah the FBI seem to think they have evidence of N. Korea, but their case they're giving to the public is all circumstantial. I guess I'll put it this way: If the best N. Korea can do is hack Sony Pictures and make baseless threats about 9/11-style attacks, I'm not scared at all. You have to at least rise to the level of the Russian hackers and get phone numbers/addresses/etc. en masse to at least annoy me.

Edit: Circumstantial as far as they've shown us. The FBI could know something and be refusing to disclose it to the public, but until they do, security experts are going to doubt how sure they really are.
Old 01-07-2015, 08:08 PM   #15 (permalink)
PARTY! SUPER PARTY!

You're a moron.
Old 01-07-2015, 08:33 PM   #16 (permalink)

Solid stance. You need to stop being a weenie when it comes to baseless threats, though.