Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Show Talk

Show Talk Talk about the show

View Poll Results: After seeing the pictures, did you find it odd that the girl's mother posted them?
Yes. I agreed with Keith and Lenny. 82 32.67%
No. I agreed with Chemda and Danny. 169 67.33%
Voters: 251. You may not vote on this poll

Like Tree147Likes

Old 01-14-2015, 10:00 PM   #11 (permalink)

i believe /you/ are adding the sexual motivation. her daughter is beautiful. should she hide it because your dick gets hard at a pair of pouty, glossed lips? her mom shouldn't be pleased she has a beautiful progeny?

she's sure as shit not "asking for it," like Lenny suggested.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2015, 10:26 PM   #12 (permalink)
PARTY! SUPER PARTY!

My dick does not get hard, is the thing. She looks like a made up child to me. For Chemda to dismiss that and Danny to laugh at that is silly, as though I'm not honest about the shit I can think of sexually.

There's 7 selfies of her daughter together in one pic as she brags about her accomplishments. Not one pic of her doing... ANYTHING other than a (I'm gonna say it) sexy selfie.

Maybe one studying... Giving a speech... Working at the diner...

I'm TOTALLY making all this up?

I don't concur.
Old 01-14-2015, 10:46 PM   #13 (permalink)
Los

She's not a child, but I see what you mean. The mom probably cares more about her daughter's looks than anything else. The fact that she needed to post 7 photos says something.
Old 01-14-2015, 11:27 PM   #14 (permalink)
PARTY! SUPER PARTY!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Los View Post
She's not a child, but I see what you mean. The mom probably cares more about her daughter's looks than anything else. The fact that she needed to post 7 photos says something.
YES IT SAYS SOMETHING! THE DAUGHTER COULD BE 35! IT'D STILL BE THE SAME POINT!

I SAID IT'S WEIRD. YOU SAID IT "SAYS SOMETHING." SOMEHOW THAT MEANS YOU VOTE AGAINST ME?!

BOOOOOOOO!
Old 01-14-2015, 11:28 PM   #15 (permalink)

Dammit

All I said was that some of these photos were a little much. (And I know the full shots are gonna probably be worse). Let's see what happens to little Miss Sunshine down the road. I may lose this battle but this is no angel.

PS Losing this battle is gonna hurrrrrrrrrrrt. Apology to Chemda.
Keith, Bucho, Scumhook and 2 others like this.
Old 01-14-2015, 11:37 PM   #16 (permalink)
PARTY! SUPER PARTY!

I think this was all a trick to get you out of your shell.

Everyone that's disagreeing with me seems to be agreeing with me!
Old 01-15-2015, 12:48 AM   #17 (permalink)
57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer

People in general try to look attractive in selfies. These photos don't seem out of the ordinary for a 18 year old woman. The mother is proud of her smart attractive daughter. It's just a proud parent bragging. I don't really understand Chemda's point. The fact that someone is attractive means that someone wants to have sex with them. So you can't really divorce the two ideas of someone taking an attractive picture while at the same time not having the opposite sex want to have sex with them.

I don't agree with Chemda's reasoning but I do agree that the mother bragging with these photos aren't a big deal.
Old 01-15-2015, 01:04 AM   #18 (permalink)
57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer

I was under the impression you post pics of your kid wearing a cap and gown when they go off to college.

Maybe that's why selfies they took with the intention of looking attractive seems so odd.

Fuck do I know. I'm old. Sexuality scares my pendulous old man balls right off the ground and back up to my knees
Old 01-15-2015, 02:43 AM   #19 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by zappbrannigan View Post
I voted for Keith/Lenny because I think Chemda confused the issue.

For the record, the question was whether or not it was weird for the mom to be posting those pictures, NOT whether or not the pictures were in good taste/"too provocative."

The pictures are NOT too provocative. They're tasteful and she looks great in them, but it's weird for the mom to be posting the pictures because I think it's weird for any parent to be bragging on Facebook with a photo collage saying "hey guys, look at my hot daughter!"
THIS. This is why Keith and Lenny get my vote, why is the mum posting this stuff? That's just weird.

The pics themselves are innocent enough, a bit narcissistic with all the filters and shit.
Keith and andywebs like this.
Old 01-15-2015, 02:45 AM   #20 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparrow View Post
i believe /you/ are adding the sexual motivation. her daughter is beautiful. should she hide it because your dick gets hard at a pair of pouty, glossed lips? her mom shouldn't be pleased she has a beautiful progeny?

she's sure as shit not "asking for it," like Lenny suggested.
It's 2015, nobody's dick gets hard at pictures any more. I need the sound of gagging to even get to half mast these days.