Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Show Talk

Show Talk Talk about the show

Old 01-31-2006, 02:00 PM   #21 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goatboy
I'm not a chick. Stop inflicting suffering and I'll think about donating.

There's your karma!
I hate to break it to you, goatboy, but you are a total girl.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2006, 03:58 PM   #22 (permalink)

You just wish you could tap this booty.
Old 01-31-2006, 04:09 PM   #23 (permalink)

love that you played honky tonk badonkadonk... if anyone's interested in a hilarious music video, definitely check that one out.

i've found that guys with small penises are the sickest... thus, it was quite fitting that this show included the small penis story and the spidermanning story. my experience with a small penis jewish guy (appropriately nicknamed "dirty dan", i learned later) involved me being yelled at to "spit on it" and being called a dirty christian girl. not to mention the cum in the eye...

i didn't realize religion was such an issue until i started dating jewish guys... i still love them though.

and i love you guys... thanks for making my walks around campus far more entertaining. me walking around laughing to myself has gotten some good reactions

Last edited by valerieonice; 01-31-2006 at 04:13 PM.
Old 01-31-2006, 04:12 PM   #24 (permalink)

There is a dictionary...

brah..

gnar slang b.

urbandictionary.com

covers spiderman, seagullin', and (my favorite move) the "Houdini"
Old 01-31-2006, 04:16 PM   #25 (permalink)

da balls and da tits

Why is it that every time a guy talks about getting kicked the balls... a girl talks about getting hit in the boobies? I never understood this.. you know the comparison.. Like.. when a girl get's upset at a guy checking out a girls rack.. it's inevitable that the girl will say (not you Chemda, just a generic girl) "how would you like it if I just stared at guy's crotches"

sorry.. not the same.. but it would be funny if they were.. you know.. a girl gets excited and her boobies got bigger and harder, or if a girl peed through her boobies... you see.. they are not the same.. Now, being a guy, I don't know what it is like when a girl gets hit in the boobies... does she fall to the ground.. tears creeping out of her eyes, voice changing.. then fall to your side on the ground whimpering.??? Here is the deal.. Keith, hit Snoopy in the arm as hard s you can.. you know, right up there by the bicep.. he may turn around and say "what the fuck" but kick him in the balls and he is on the ground.

now.. don't do this,(you can still hit spooky if you wan't) but if you hit Chemda in the arm.... as hard as you can.. I bet you get the same reaction as you would get if you hit her in the booby...

maybe I am thinking too much about this.. or was that 'to much' (just kidding) but they aren't the same.. nope.. dicks and boobies are not the same
Old 01-31-2006, 06:09 PM   #26 (permalink)

Hey Keith!

Where was my shout out for winning Sunday's poker tournament??? Thats the whole damn reason I play!
Old 01-31-2006, 06:21 PM   #27 (permalink)

AOL announces new subsidiary

In an attempt to garner more of the youth market, AOL announces it's new subsidiary, SHS (Slap Happy Seagull). Investors are flocking to this IPO based on AOL's reputation as a can do corporation for it's aggressive cash flow methods...
Old 01-31-2006, 06:34 PM   #28 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by spooky
every time i visit the KATG compound, i stop at the pet store here in brooklyn first and buy some little brown mice to take with me. then, like in the prison movies, where they secretly drop the tunnel dirt out in the yard, i have special holes in my pockets, i release them, two at a time, they crawl down my leg and out the bottom of my pants and scurry off, usually under the little hole between the refridgerator and the floor, though sometimes they climb up under the counters. i only do it because the mouse stories are so entertaining. i do it for the listeners. Keith and Chemda sometimes leave me unguarded downstairs, sometimes for minutes at a time, so its easy. they sleep upstairs, though, and the studio is located there as well. its just a matter of time before i infiltrate the higher levels of the compound. im watching the first season of 'prison break' right now for ideas.
Next you will be pouring Sugar in the walls....
Old 01-31-2006, 06:36 PM   #29 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikhail
holy fuck! i was shivering the whole time chemda was doing her "fake" cry... as she started about her husband beating her i just about fast forwarded.
STOP IT CHEMDA!
Now we know how Chemda can get more people to Donate, Just cry through a whole show..
Oh wait, i thinks she has done that already, now keith doesn't drink beer in front of her.
Old 01-31-2006, 06:37 PM   #30 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goatboy
You just wish you could tap this booty.
Fucking a goat is just wierd.