Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Show Talk

Show Talk Talk about the show

View Poll Results: Should adult incest be legal?
Yes 21 27.63%
No 55 72.37%
Voters: 76. You may not vote on this poll

Like Tree17Likes

Old 01-22-2015, 01:04 PM   #11 (permalink)
57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
Originally Posted by FingerLakes View Post
As a dude who's turned on by older men I am down for Dad/son
This has always seemed odd to me. I've also heard of gay men who like "the older brother type"

Does this exist in the straight world? I don't think it does. I've never heard of any guys that want to fuck their mom.

I was reading an article on this girl and it mentioned a term called Genetic Sexual Attraction Disorder. It says it's extremely rare for it to occur between father and daughter. IT said it's more common in like, brothers who find their sisters etc

Anyways. What's the Dad/ Son appeal? Does it stem from weird relationship with your father or is it just naturally occurring in gay men or what?
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2015, 01:07 PM   #12 (permalink)
57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
Originally Posted by starscream View Post
Iceland has an app for avoiding accidental incest
I like how the article begins, "Iceland is a small country..."
Old 01-22-2015, 02:09 PM   #13 (permalink)

Its a weird thought but we're all descended from inbreeding. Thats why people of european heritage look one way and those of asian descent look another, etc. For thousands of years people intermarried in the same genetic pool- so we get Chemda looking middle eastern and keith looking caucasian. That is different from incest however- marrying your 6 th cousin is not the same as you sister, obviously.

And in Iceland everyone is distantly related so they have to make sure they are not too closely related if they want to get married. Because the object is not to inbreed (clearly people in iceland are not insane like mr and mrs peanut butter and jelly)
Old 01-22-2015, 02:45 PM   #14 (permalink)
2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer

its 2lbs of pressure
Old 01-22-2015, 03:38 PM   #15 (permalink)

This story doesn't remind me of any of the Genetic Sexual Attraction Disorder stories you might hear. First off he was in her life in her very young years. It wasn't like they met and later discovered the connection. The fact that when she was 15 year old and wanted to meet her the mother put it off for two more years makes me wonder if the mother knew that this guy was not a safe person to be around.
That and the father not sleeping in his own room, but with her and encouraged cuddling, told her about his erection and some of the things he said to her about boys her own age sounds like he carefully groomed her and eased her into a sexual relationship.
This guy is an adult and her father, he is responsible for keeping his daughter safe and teaching her how the world works. And because of that this young naive girl trusted him. The incest factor is incredibly off-putting for sure. But the real tragedy is this man abusing the influence and power he has to begin a sexual relationship with her.

I hope they don't have kids, not because they might be mutants, but because this guy will probably just victimize any other little girls in his home.

Last edited by Shanateemanatee; 01-22-2015 at 03:58 PM.
Old 01-22-2015, 03:58 PM   #16 (permalink)
PARTY! SUPER PARTY!

He'll only fuck the grandkids if they're of age and it's consensual.

These are some poll results...
Old 01-22-2015, 04:02 PM   #17 (permalink)

absolutely agree with Shanateemanatee, the girl has emotional problems for sure but the father is a predator.
Old 01-22-2015, 04:37 PM   #18 (permalink)
2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enunciated Piffle View Post
This has always seemed odd to me. I've also heard of gay men who like "the older brother type"

Does this exist in the straight world? I don't think it does. I've never heard of any guys that want to fuck their mom.

I was reading an article on this girl and it mentioned a term called Genetic Sexual Attraction Disorder. It says it's extremely rare for it to occur between father and daughter. IT said it's more common in like, brothers who find their sisters etc

Anyways. What's the Dad/ Son appeal? Does it stem from weird relationship with your father or is it just naturally occurring in gay men or what?
I think it totally does happen in straight relationships. Haven you never seen stand up/sitcoms where the husband comes to the realization that he's "married to his mother!" Where everything he loves about his wife are the things his mother would do for him? Or girls whose dream man are "strong like my Daddy?" Those are maybe exaggerations but its common enough thing for a crowd/audience to get.

The age difference doesn't play a part as frequently in these situations but I think it's quit common for straight men to be attracted to women who are physically like their mothers or interact with them in that maternal, "I'll do everything and boost your ego" sort of way. Same for girls.

I can attest that it definitely happened with my oldest brother who only engages with women who are EXACTLY like our mother. All proportions are the same or very similar and they are all very submissive and let him get away with being a total asshole.
Old 01-22-2015, 05:09 PM   #19 (permalink)
PARTY! SUPER PARTY!

FingerLakes insisting I had to have sexual feeling for that 18-year-old is making more sense now. Holy Jesus...
FingerLakes likes this.
Old 01-22-2015, 05:29 PM   #20 (permalink)

By any chance did Chemda get stoned before trying to go to the movies and getting paranoid about being in public? I always had to talk one of my friends through doing that as he'd get so nervous. I'd calm him down with - they won't know we're stoned unless they smoke themselves and if they do, then they wont care anyway.

Great guest. Loved how he made you both laugh as hard as any guest has with the Jen-ae joke and in the same show also created the flattest moment. Ohhh comedy, you cruel beast.
Scumhook likes this.

https://myspace.com/almostapathy/music/albums