Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Show Talk

Show Talk Talk about the show

View Poll Results: Should adult incest be legal?
Yes 21 27.63%
No 55 72.37%
Voters: 76. You may not vote on this poll

Like Tree17Likes

Old 01-22-2015, 05:35 PM   #21 (permalink)
2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keith View Post
FingerLakes insisting I had to have sexual feeling for that 18-year-old is making more sense now. Holy Jesus...
<3 Keith the human condition must NEVER apologize for itself.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2015, 02:56 AM   #22 (permalink)
57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
Originally Posted by FingerLakes View Post
I think it totally does happen in straight relationships. Haven you never seen stand up/sitcoms
Uh huh.

First of all. Sitcoms are dumb and their audiences even more so. The reason straight people identify with "man likes woman with mom's traits" and "woman likes man with dad's traits" is because your parents are templates for future suitors.

This is why it's so important for parents to be around and accessible. For example, if you have a father who is distant and emotionally unavailable; the woman grows up seeking men that are distant and selfish with emotion. They look for these guys and try to 'fix' the behavior. This is all subconscious, (for the most part).

Conversely a father heavily into sports and a strong bond with daughter; she'll most likely grow up fond of men who play and are into sports.

Parenting is far more important than we give it credit. That's why so many of us are fucked up. I know I am

Fingerlakes. You talked about fictitious tv characters. You talked a bit about your straight brother. However you really didn't answer my question. If you're comfortable with it, (I notice you're new to forums/ that's awesome that you've gotten right in the mix) but I'd really like to know more about your specific attraction to the Dad/ Son thing.

See if you just said, "I like older dudes" I can transfer that into hetero logic. I'm 35 and I gotta say. 44 yr old women have never looked better. It's weird. At 29; not in a million years. A few years later: dead sexy. So I get older. But why dad? Why a father figure role?

This stuff fascinates me. Also, I live in Montana. Pretty boring. If you care to speak more on this; I hope you do.
Old 01-23-2015, 03:02 PM   #23 (permalink)
PARTY! SUPER PARTY!

Quote:
Originally Posted by FingerLakes View Post
<3 Keith the human condition must NEVER apologize for itself.
Did Madonna teach you that.

If so, she was wrong.
Old 01-23-2015, 04:20 PM   #24 (permalink)

oh I just honestly didn't read the last line of your post before. I flew off to answer about whether that situation happened in the straight world.

The most obvious answer is an absentee father I would assume. Haven't been to therapy so I can't say with any sort of certainty.

Also we're mixing 2 different things here. I am find some older men attractive but I don't seek a father figure sort of guy. I enjoy the feeling of love and praise older men give men and the feeling of power I get when I can...well manipulate them to get an easy fuck. There's also the aura of a man who is put-together and isn't a dumb, flaky, artist douche like so many men my age I've had to deal with it. Of course I'm projecting on to them what I want to see but, that's what we humans do.

And yeah I do think parenting is important and that parents/guardians affect who we search for in mate. But just as the extreme with gay men is being into daddies when they've had a troublesome relationship with their dad, I was just sayin straight ppl with less than healthy parental relations end up in similar situations
Old 01-23-2015, 04:23 PM   #25 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keith View Post
Did Madonna teach you that.

If so, she was wrong.
now I know you're crazy Keith. Ester is never wrong
Old 01-24-2015, 04:10 PM   #26 (permalink)

Chemda, I'm usually on your side bc Keith is like a character of a jewish guy but youre not allowed to talk about how qvc assholes dont know shit about space if you dont get that air doesnt weigh anything. An empty ball and a deflated ball would weigh the same, its like the air is pushing on the inside of the ball with 13lbs of pressure in order to fill it up all the way, same way your tires need like 35 lbs of pressure to keep them full. The 2lbs taken out would just make the ball a little easier to grab and would make it less bouncy. Also Jesse Ventura took the money from Kyle's wife bc he's dead. I mean im sure she has the money and it doesnt mean Kyles not a liar, but it does make Ventura, a huge douche. Also, the dad daughter shit was weird.
Old 01-26-2015, 02:16 PM   #27 (permalink)
57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer

OMG!!!!

GUYS THIS SHIT IS FUCKING CRAZY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?x-yt-t...yt-cl=84503534
Old 01-31-2015, 12:32 AM   #28 (permalink)
47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer

slightly inebriated, clicked 'yes' because I wrongly read 'illegal' instead of 'legal' vote rescinded. (please)
Old 02-01-2015, 06:10 PM   #29 (permalink)
24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer

I like to consider myself a liberal, but you know the phrase that goes (approximately) "be open minded but not so much that your brain falls out"? I feel that applies to the 1/4 of people here who think this shit is OK. I could go on a whole diatribe about power dynamics/age/social positioning. However that can all be summarised as: "ewww"
Keith and Tulipaloozi like this.
Old 02-02-2015, 08:50 AM   #30 (permalink)

hey hey hey! I'm no flower power,tree hugging hippie!

I'm into incest between dudes because it gives me boners!!