Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Show Talk

Show Talk Talk about the show

View Poll Results: Are you sexually attracted to Katy Perry?
Yes 38 54.29%
No 32 45.71%
Voters: 70. You may not vote on this poll

Like Tree9Likes

Old 02-02-2015, 05:02 PM   #1 (permalink)

2128: Is Keith Okay?

With Eric Schaeffer – Boy Meets Girl; failing suicide; dating as a celebrity; being a cab driver; Groundhog Day; Super Bowl XLIX, related conspiracies, Katy Perry’s halftime show, and the million-dollar commercials; Johnny “Football” Manziel enters rehab; the fakeness of pageants; Bobbi Kristina Brown and her brother/husband; Val Kilmer dying

Share this episode: Twitter, Facebook & email

Get the show: on iTunes, on Stitcher and RSS feed
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2015, 05:58 PM   #2 (permalink)
57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer

WTF. No EXPLICIT PICTURE warning on Joe Francis
Keith likes this.
Old 02-02-2015, 09:38 PM   #3 (permalink)
57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer

Everything Eric Schaeffer said about the media is totally reasonable, but man did he sound like a douche saying all of it.
blu, Phaenix and Enunciated Piffle like this.
Old 02-02-2015, 09:59 PM   #4 (permalink)

Next time I go to McDonnalds I'm going to tell them I walked my dog just to see if I get anything for free.

Fyi they fired their top guy because they're loosing money.

Did Milli Vanilli ever preform at a Super Bowl half-time show?

Last edited by WSEIII; 02-02-2015 at 10:24 PM.
Old 02-02-2015, 10:39 PM   #5 (permalink)
57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
Originally Posted by starscream View Post
Everything Eric Schaeffer said about the media is totally reasonable, but man did he sound like a douche saying all of it.
The awful of his stupid voice was compounded by his insistence on a near whisper. Goddamnit. I hate when people fail to choke up on the mic. It makes listening and getting into a podcast nearly impossible. Does he always talk like that? Holy fuck. That fake phony hush to his voice, (as if talking quietly) somehow makes his dumb words - less dumb. Ugh.

Just glad Keith and Chemda talked at the end. Eric was like starting a pod with 30 mins of dead air. Fuck him and his movie. If I need trans stories on screen; I'll watch Transparent on Netflix.

I want to be clear. Super Fuck Eric Schaeffer. Worst Guest Katguh lives.
Old 02-03-2015, 05:08 AM   #6 (permalink)

Cabs in NYC

Keith is absolutely right about the cabs in NYC. I had my first trip from Australia to New York in October and was staying in Time Square. We had tickets to a Jets game and being tourists thought the easiest way to get to Metlife Stadium would be by Cab. We got in the first Cab and said Metlife Stadium and the guy had no idea what we were talking about so we immediately got out. This went on for 7 cab before one guy said no problem. About 10 mins into the trip he started asking us how to get there. We had no idea and he said check on our phone. As we were traveling overseas we didn’t have internet activated so he reluctantly give us his phone to look it up. Ok Metlife is in New Jersey which we found out is like another country to a New Yorker and this may have accounted for the other cab drivers possibly pretending they didn’t where it was so they didn’t have to drive out there. But I would have thought a cab driver would know where the stadium of the home team of one of the largest sports in Americas is.
Old 02-03-2015, 06:25 AM   #7 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aussie_Ando View Post
I had my first trip from Australia to New York in October and was staying in Time Square.
Did your fucking shitbox tourist hotel throw in a free "use of the enter key" coupon, you cunt????

fucks sake. i couldn't read beyond your sentence of pure bullshit.

So fuck you arseie_ando, you fucking cunt. fucking break up your shit or gtfo.

the bar is higher for aussies, penisbreath. i expect these seppos to post walls of text with nothing worth reading therein, but for you, my nubile little nymph, I expect a lot moar...
Old 02-03-2015, 09:55 AM   #8 (permalink)
57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aussie_Ando View Post
We got in the first Cab and said Metlife Stadium and the guy had no idea what we were talking about so we immediately got out. This went on for 7 cab before one guy said no problem.
This could have happened all day and night. Nobody calls it MetLife Stadium. It's Giants Stadium for any regular person who lives there and always will be. It's a waste of millions of dollars to have branded it. It's the guy who said yes he knew where it was that's the asshole in this story, not those first seven people. And maybe a little bit you guys for not flying into Newark.
iheartnihilism likes this.
Old 02-03-2015, 11:44 AM   #9 (permalink)

I was in Chicago in 2013 and all the cabs had a sign inside for passengers that broke down what charges were for what services. 2nd to last was "Vomit Clean-up Fee" $50.00. I thought it was genius.

Lenny Kravitz's guitar wasn't plugged in either.
Keith and Enunciated Piffle like this.

Last edited by iheartnihilism; 02-03-2015 at 11:47 AM.
Old 02-03-2015, 12:23 PM   #10 (permalink)

Way to go, Charlie!

-a fellow Hampshire alum.