Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Show Talk

Show Talk Talk about the show

Old 02-02-2006, 01:38 AM   #1 (permalink)
PARTY! SUPER PARTY!

213: Friends?

"Does your girlfriend ever do that, guys?"
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2006, 03:27 AM   #2 (permalink)

"Oh ! im sorry I didnt mean that ! I mean I would like to see someone do you on stage"

Where the hell do you meet these girls?
Old 02-02-2006, 04:20 AM   #3 (permalink)

I totally get what Keith is saying. It's always awkward when someone starts talking to you without a reason, and when in the toilet, it's even worse, kind of like eye contact, which has always been weird. I mean, I understand looking at a girl and keeping eye contact, but only if she reciprocates, because if she doesn't, then it's creepy. Same with eye contact with other guys, as if you stare too long, it's gay.

Oh, and Brandon, you're fucking creepy.
Old 02-02-2006, 07:59 AM   #4 (permalink)

fuck kieth, you can be on my team.

i got matching wrist bands.
Old 02-02-2006, 09:03 AM   #5 (permalink)

I am one of the guys who will talk in the bathroom. Only if it about something funny, never 'raining huh, who would expect that in the winter' I just thought we were all friends and wanted to discuss stuff.

Way to ruin the guys High by making him clean. if he does a good job , get him high again and let him enjoy it with out having to clean the place. Like a tip.

Is there a blackhole regarding Airports where you live? Keith sleeps when he should be picking you up, and Chemda sleeps when she should be taking Andrea to the airport.

Did Keet actually say he was working on "show notes"

Last edited by MichaelG; 02-02-2006 at 10:39 AM.
Old 02-02-2006, 09:14 AM   #6 (permalink)

You should call it a bucks/hens month not night, and then BJ and titties for a whole Month. But you may want a different part of the body other than titties, only because Stippers put GLITTER on their chest. Enough said.

Slap some ass instead.

Remember your List Chemda.....
Old 02-02-2006, 10:06 AM   #7 (permalink)

I think Keith should only be allowed to get his BJ from one of Patrice's working girls. That way Chemda can get a full report, and be sure that he won't break the rules!
Old 02-02-2006, 10:09 AM   #8 (permalink)

germuhknee is a genius, he should write episodes for csi.
Old 02-02-2006, 12:33 PM   #9 (permalink)

Re: Replacing Credit/Debit Card
About six weeks ago, I got four emails from ebay telling me that my credit card had been used to open four new accounts. This was 1:36 am on Sunday for the first one, and about ten minutes later for each additional one. Foolishly, I thought I had to wait until monday to call and cut the card off. Nothing happened, and I cut the card off Monday morning and had a new one by that saturday. No charge to me. I'd do that with your current woes, as, granted, AOL is a pain to deal with, they did get your credit card info from someone, and the real blame should be on whoever got that info and gave it to them.

Me, I buy cigarettes and music from Russia, and buy online stuff all the time, so who knows.

Re: Animals in Toilets
However you feel about whatever pest animal comes out of your toilet, you have to give the little fella credit where credit is due. Manholes weigh 40 lbs for the smallest one. Once an animal is in the sewer, and that rat was probably flushed in the first place, but sewers, while pretty inhospitable, aren't that bad (if you don't mind piss, poop, and all sorts of detergents, but hey, people have garbage disposals, so an anmial can eat). I've heard of six foot snakes coming up in people's toilets. They usually get their brains bashed in, but I'd hope that I'd say, "Hey, buddy, you made it out. Good for you." Though where the heck would I put a snake or rat.
Old 02-02-2006, 02:18 PM   #10 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by germuhknee
I think Keith should only be allowed to get his BJ from one of Patrice's working girls. That way Chemda can get a full report, and be sure that he won't break the rules!
Only one?
Why not all?

Then maybe Patrice can give us another "9/10 whores...." poll result.